Information on romance scams and scammers.
#428029 by Snow-White Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:42 am
Pic stolen from Nadire Çetinkaya Kozanoglu, AK Party Antalya, Turkey

tagged
uid=6158115542

Fanaka
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 564 times
Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Languages: English, Español - América Latina, தமிழ்

no pic

Hi, Greetings handsome. your profile caught my attraction, please contact me fast at mine private email address ([email protected]) for easy communtion.I have something very important to discuss with you and I will make you happy thanks.

google hangouts

Advertisement

#428043 by Snow-White Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:27 pm
GLAD TO MEET YOU

Hello Friend,

Thank you very much for your mail, I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that we recently met during my search for a partner who can assist me in taking this task to its success.

My dear, Let me start by introducing myself again, My name is Fanaka Cadassi from Istanbul Turkey, I work with the Ziraat Bank here in Turkey, I am the chief auditor of foreign operations . I am 39 years old , living in Istanbul.

Please kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this message may bring you because I know it may come to you as a surprise but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence. Before the 31st of July, 2012 our client Mr. Andreas Schranner, a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months in my branch. Upon maturity several notices were sent to him with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Mr. Schranner died of high blood pressure with the effect of the Covid 19 and his wife along with the only son died in a terrible car crash a long time ago according to him before the deposit .

The reason I contacted you is to assist me and it is very urgent as well, I do not know your country very well because I have not been to your country. I only heard a lot of good things about your country's economy. I wish to secretly entrust, under your personal care , A local arrangement of providing a local bank account with a reputable Bank in your country, where I can safeguard secretly pending funds and transfer the money to you for building a big restaurant or any other lucrative business in your country . The fund will be used for investment and I also planned to Establish my own private business or big restaurant in your country, once the money is safe in your bank account . This is a legitimate transaction.

I will give you further directives and more information as soon as I receive your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms, Fanaka Cadassi

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021

Image Image Image
#436105 by Snow-White Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:47 pm
Rev. Father Simon Evans
[email protected]
+221706053730

Hello Dear,
I am happy today as God directed me to a serious partner that do the transaction together with me and it goes successfully.

Presently I am in ( Nepal ) for investment projects with my new partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me before despite that it failed us somehow.

Now you will need to contact this priest Fr.Simon Evans who used to be a God-father to me then and he has been transferred to SENEGAL now.

His name is Rev. Father Simon Evans and his private email address is as follows: ( [email protected] ) his direct office phone number (+221706053730)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft cheque of ($500,000) (Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me then. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the priest and instruct him where to send you the bank draft cheque or deposit via bank to your local account Okay.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand here in ( Nepal ). Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the priest on your behalf on how to send to you quickly okay.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank cheque to you without any delay OK.
Contact him with your postal or house address where to send it to you OR Send him your account to deposit via bank okay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly friend.
Mrs Fanaka Cadassi.

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021