Information on romance scams and scammers.
#428836 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:42 am
shandi cabrera
Birthday 1988-07-07
Country United States
City new york
Marital status Single
Children Idon't have but I'd like to have them
Education college

i am Shandi Cabrera from united states of America and i am supportive,caring and also i have a passionate of true love in my heart.
[email protected]
with this pic and the email address allover the web
Advertisement

#428838 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:46 am
find hangout avatar here too
pal.singles
Shandi
@shandi23 • Joined April 2020
Cabrera
Age 32
Gender Female
City New York
State New York
Country United States

#428839 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:49 am
with the pic of starting post on

goldenline.pl & radarmatch
Shandi Cabrera
CEO | Founder, ASK CONSULTING GROUP
USAFA, Colorado, United States
#428841 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:12 am
twitter
Cabrera Shandi
@S_H_A_N_D_I3
Single mother, Force, but lovely and caring......only true happiness
email: [email protected]

Image Image

hngout avatar

#428842 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:14 am
with the hangout avatar of previous post
on loveplanet

heartpain
Nigeria, Lagos

on mamba.ru
Sidney
From New York
Interested in: Guy
Goal: relationship/dating
Stable average income
Separate apartment (rented or own)
I have kids, we live together
Higher education
Languages: English
I don't smoke
Social drinker
Nigeria, United States

add. pic

also here
twitter.com/brittan75394080
Brittany
I love going outdoors with friends or my love. love going to the gym.
South Carolina, USA
joined twitter September 2020
#428843 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:34 am
ruby.dating
Cabrera_lv
33, Woman, Single
Texas City, United States

add. pics

Image Image

pics in this thread seem to be stolen from US Airforce Sgt. Cabrera (Fly Barbie) (US Iraq veteran, find the pics also on IG, FB, youtube)
#428844 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:48 am
FB
uid: 100048832745776
Kate Cabrera
Works at Military and Defense Insider
Lives in Damascus, Syria
From Houston, Texas
joined April 2020

over 20 pics
#428845 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:59 am
cabrera kate
@cabrerakate3
Military personnel
Joined April 2020

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

find add. pics and profiles here
google.com/search?q=shandi+cabrera
#428846 by maluu53 Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:05 am
Shandi Cabrera
Real Estate Agent
Ssn Antonio, TX
USAF Veteran
Welcone to my Life

heaps of pics
#429154 by maluu53 Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:35 am
date: Nov 9, 2021, 1:17 AM
subject: Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks for your mail and I am very happy for your interest, I hope you and your family are well. I'm fine here too, but it's just that things aren't that easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues get attacked by car bombs and rebels, but I thank God for saving my life every day.

Dear, I have informed you about something very important to share with you. During one of our rescue missions with my military groups we came across a safety deposit box which contains a huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which we believe they are using to buy weapons and ammunition for the war. After we agreed upon by all of our military parties on that mission, the money would be shared between us.

Dear, on the total fund my share was $ 3,700,000.00 (Three Million Seven hundred thousand USD), right now I am looking for your assistance to evacuate my share of money which is $ 3,700,000.00 to your house as quickly as possible, I wanted to transfer this money to my only sister in the family but I am unable to contact her via her email address and i cannot contact her via phone as we are not using phone here rather we use radio messages here which we can only use to communicate with the military base, hope you will understand what i mean here !!! At the moment I have a deep fear of losing funds here due to the level of daily attacks, dear if you can make sure my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the coming months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position on duty, I keep the funds in a treasury chest and have deposited them with the UN security office here as family items, I do not have a bank account here and due to my position in the services , I can not transfer the fund to my account because all our assets are in fact, even our military means communication here is only radio message and Internet services. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis every day, I made solid arrangements with a United Nations security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomats to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, I need your urgent assistance and if you assist me in receiving the fund, I will personally reward you with 30% of the total fund, while the rest of the balance will be my investment capital in your city which will still be under your control until I meet you, I beg you not to disclose this issue to third parties, if you have any reasons to decline this offer, please delete all my email conversations with you as any leaking of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, I pray and believe you will not betray my trust, take me as your blood sister or your business partner as the fund will invest under your control. Although you may wonder why I am revealing myself so soon without knowing you so deeply, it is better that you reveal it to you and help me, rather than losing the funds here due to my ignorance, I am so afraid because I have survived two bombings here, so I need your urgent assistance.

Thank you and stay blessed, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, please send your questions, I expect to hear from you as soon as possible, always take care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

With best regards
Sgt. Shandi Cabrera