Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7685 by The Enchantress Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:56 pm
TERRY SMITH TERRY MARTINS

Liar and Romance Scammer.

Claims to live in Florida USA a widower with a son.

Claims to travel often but his London UK mail IP was 213.255.255.73: Mgbidi in Nigeria

[email protected] IP= 41.217.2.8 = Nigeria

Also uses [email protected] [email protected]

Story as Martins

Hello Cute,How are you , hope thing's are going well for you... Well , i am new to this site and just came on here and find your profile i stooped by to check it out it was so sweet and sound good to me and morose it make me smile, then i decided to drop a MSG to you...I'm Terry, from FL. Was born in Germany and grew in Chicago, i have a son named Phillip he's 10 , i have been a widower for the past 5 years now and havn't dated since then, that why i came on here to check if i can see what on here..I Love to read, i almost read everything but i love to read novels, all types, but i love fiction, historical romance and detective books. I am a man who admire nature a lot, i love not to do anything to what the Lord has already put in place before our birth, when i am lonely or i want to get something off my mind, i take a stroll through my garden, and sometimes in the forest right behind my house and then admire how the natural creatures work to survive, how the ants get to survive, how the birds communicate, sing and play among themselves. Its so amazing. Its something beyond our tender little working minds.I finally want to be with the woman who will see me first before all, one who will want me for who i am and not what i have, i will love you and pray for you even as u keep reading my profile, drop me a line and we will put all these into practice, we need to take our destiny into our own hands, i am awaiting for you dear Daughter of God, May he be with you all times.if you are interested you can contact me direct to my yahoo Acount:*[email protected] . Or you Add me to your yahoo IM if you have one you IM me at **Terrymartins5677** ... I will be happy to hear from you soonest..... thank's Take CareTerry..

Story as Smith

Hello Pretty One, I would like to start from sending you my warmest wishes for the day, I am very much interested about you and I'm want to know you better. I wish my letter will bring you happiness, and I will be eager you reply me soon First, I want to introduce myself briefly to you. I am 47, university educated, I'm an Engineer. I am a widower, have a little boy. I am passionate to life, open-minded, liberal and optimistic,I always pursue my life.I hope to meet a nice lady to know and love each other I do not know if I am the man whom you are looking for If I am, then I will feel very honored. Hope you can know about me but where can I start to say? In fact I am a very simple man. I need a nice lady to love me, I will also love her very much! it is so simple! But it is hard to do! Both of us expect the love and pursue the happiness. Can we get together? Let us try our best tighter! I will tell you about my characters, my hobbies and my work slowly, but it needs a course!I had many wishes before. When I pursued my wishes, I got much happiness. Maybe some hopes can not come to be true, I can feel abundant! I have felt and learned many The life depends on every step! The things get together little by little in the heart! now I can not say I am the man whom you can not lack in your life. But I hope I can be the man who can make you feel happy! I would like to get to know you better too. I will look forward to your letter. Do you have an Internet address where we might correspond directly?mine is([email protected]) Thanks God Bless you, Looking forward in hearing from you.Sincerely Terry Smith

Mails

How are you doing today? How is everything in general?...Well I hope fine because I know you will be fine and that everything has worked out for good for you.

First this is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail Maybe I tell you a lit about myself. Well may I start by saying my Name: Terry Smith, Location: Florida, U.S.A ,I am widower and Im 47 years of age this year and I have a son that is still in school and his name is Kelvin, about my marriage life humm. So sad I lost my wife in an automobile accident when she was coming back from the church in Florida so my marital status widow. Occupation: Engineer (Petroleum and Gas)

Things that makes me happy nice glass of cold beer (German white beer!), nice food (no milk, allergic to lactose!), Peanuts comic (Lines is my favorite), Shopping (spending money and I have no problem with it, someone has to hide my credit cards), to be alone once a while (nice book and classical music, esp. Bach. That's what I do right now!)

Sad: fighting between friends or family about very tiny stupid things (doesn't worth it and waste of your energy),cloudy and rainy day, people asking stupid questions (when they have already known the answer!), no respect to others.

Am a somewhat multitalented man and I do quite a lot of traveling and get to meet quite a lot of people. I'm kind, tender, calm, communicative, merry, cheerful, patient, warm hearted and open man....I look for kind, caring, loving children, honest, reliable woman, with good sense of humor .. I want that he shared my interests and like me dreamed about loving family and children. You see I'm too old for you and I dont know if you will still like this to go on but if you are looking for a friend I will be your best friend ok and there are lot of thing we can talk ok

Thanks for the wonderful email,My dear I Will appreciate if you can tell me more about yourself past life. xxxxx you can write me back on your leisure time

Thanks and God bless you looking forward in hearing from you...

Hugs and kisses

Good day and how are you doing today hope you are doing pretty fine my dear, xxxxx I'm sorry for my late response on your email I hope you know it was not intentional, Is just that I have been pretty busy on here with work and I'm getting ready for the Christmas holiday Awww Thanks for the email I love appreciate this so much ok

xxxxx I know you have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are attractive, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, love able, loving, and passionate and will be a wonderful Lady.

The person who will obtain the key within your heart in the future will be blessed to have the love in which you are cable of giving to someone. May God bless you and always give you the strength for you to continue to grow and love. hope I am the lucky man. .to love and care..

Could you please direct me to the nearest entrance to your heart?

It takes two to tango. So, when do we start? Thanks for the wonderful email,My dear I Will appreciate if you can tell me more about yourself past life and send some picture ok. xxxxx you can write me back on your leisure time

Thanks and God bless you looking forward in hearing from you...

Hugs and kisses

Good morning to you pretty queen, How are you doing today. xxxxx I thought of this so I have to let you know, days go by with thoughts of you in my mind, and I've asked myself what is happening? My heart said I should follow it to where it leads me, 'cause it is always true to me. When you first wrote me, I thought, 'Damn! What a lady!' then I wrote to you, wanting to know why you are single.

Well I thot I could be a very close and good friend. But every time I would read your email or think of you, my whole body shivered. Well xxxxx I have let you know cos that just how I feel about you, Well my dear If you are mine for real, I'll put you on top of my most valuable goods, my antiques, diamonds, pearls and riches; I'll put you in a glass showcase by yourself, and polish you every day, keep you glittering and I will honor, cherish, squeeze and hold you tight. Baby I have to tell you all this I've met so many people as I've traveled through life's way, but you've become dearer to me with each passing day. when I think of you my mind always lift my spirit like a touching work of art and bring much hope and joy to my lonely heart. Well my dear I am sending you this letter to help you fight the blues. Why spend a minute being sad...

xxxxx hope you know that there's only one way to start the day right, and make each hour bright. Well my dear if you don’t know that's to look for the good in everyone and every place with a king size smile on your face.. So go ahead and smile.

It's not so hard to do. Let the happiness and sunshine shine through your day hope you are smiling.I want to ask you maybe you have any plans to visit me someday.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Kisses,

I'm doing fine and I hope you are keeping well? So wonderful to hear from you.Your emails bring up many emotions in me, both physical and in my heart. After I reading your email, I had tears in my eyes and that is a very good thing. Thank You darling...

Last night I worked late at office and got home close to 9:00 pm. Today I am working at home, a little quieter day, and I will be working on the weekend.For the most part, I work Monday through Saturday. I have Sundays as time with my family, just enjoying some relaxing time at home.I hope to be with you for a long time and that when we do meet, it will be very special,

xxxxx though we are so far apart, I feel blessed to have connected with you and hope to see you soon also.

More Letter Hugs & Kisses

How are you doing once again? Ope you are doing pretty fine.

As best regards to your last mail, thanks once again for you candy of sweet words.

Baby I read your email now and I think of you it makes me happy knowing that I can spend the rest of my life with you, Well xxxxx in my prayers I wish I could send you some warming rays to make your day a little brighter.I wish I could send some magic to make your heart a little lighter, But I can only send this cheerful e-mail, and my best wishes to you to let you know you're in my thoughts and in my prayers too

xxxxx something that makes me feel different but sure in one thing - you are not only my friend, you are something more, something deeper. Do you feel the same? Baby know right now we can't be together but I will be waiting for you when God reviews us. Now I pray every night and day that he sees the love I have for you.

xxxxx there are things that i will like to do whit you be your best friend, get caught with you in the rain, dance with you in the rain, stargaze on a clear night, watch the sunset together, send all day with you doing nothing, moonlit walks on the beach, be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment, go on a carriage ride through the park, do a crossword together, go to brunch.

Baby would you love all that?

Hugs and Kisses

Hi Sweetheart,

To my new found soul mate, best friend and love Can we talk by phone, rather than email? Too much emailing, can make me crazy. I also like personal contact and voice contact. I keep my cell phone on me during the day and close by when I sleep.Please can I call you. I look so forward to hearing your voice.

Have a sunny day!

Hugs and Kisses Love

Awww xxxxx This is a hard email for me to write to ok but I have to open up to you my mind now I'm falling in love with you and there is no going back but I have to be careful cus of what is going on in the internet now ok, Pls be honest with me is that your real pic and pls assure me what you have told me about yourselfe is true, Cus I hate dishonset person, pls send me more of your pic and give me more information about your self like where you saty cus I want to come and visit you my dear..

Hugs & Kisse

Good morning and how are you doing today hope you are doing pretty fine my dear, Babe I’m sorry for my late response on your last email I hope you know it was not intentional is have been pretty busy with my work and getting ready for my Christmas Holiday, Babe I read your email with every understand ok and I’m really sorry for what I said on my email I hope you can forgive me and write back and tell me what you are up to now I still want to go on with you my dear ok pls so write back as soon ad possible

Thanks & God bless you

Hugs & Kisses

Note the the scammer is now my husband. I am now Mrs Smith. :cry:

Hi Love xxxxx

can you imagine a life without me? Now that we've met I cannot see my future without you in it. Every dream I have I see your face; every thought I have your name is in the whispers of the wind. You follow me everywhere, you are the reason I have a good day. You are the reason I smile when there is nothing to smile about. I know I truly love you when I look into your picture's and my heart skips a beat. Think when I will be sitting there with you, my head in your lap and me playing with your long hair and you fall asleep Hummmmm lol that put a smile on your smile on your face now lol,

Mrs. xxxxx Smith I know I can never let you go. You look so peaceful and my love for you grows. Baby how could I ever possibly let you leave my life? Sometimes I don't understand why I love you so much, but that's the greatest gift of love, you don't have to understand it, you just need to enjoy it and return the love that is given to you. I want to thank you so much for allowing me to feel the greatest feeling I have ever felt, and I promise to cherish it and always love you and do my best to keep you happy. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything you have done for me! And I am looking forward to the life we will share together.

Yours Forever,

Yours truly Husband

Mr. Terry Smith

Hun I'm here now writhing this beautiful wish to you cos you make the world a better place and so much brighter too, because there's so much thoughtfulness in all we do, Wishing you a Merry Christmas

Love You so much

Terry

xxxxx I lay awake wondering what really happened to us? The more I replay everything-the madder I become at myself and you. Why would you think I don't want you.

I can't imagine we ended up like this-just when we were getting to know each other-you send an e-mail thanking me for asking about you and god for being in our life. I'm one person who own's up to my mistakes-are you? old enough to admit where you went wrong in this situation? I have never met a more infuriating lady like you before.

Believe it or not, I do have feelings for you- are these feeling love? I don't know, I have never felt like this before with any one else. What-ever I did to you to make you act like this-I'm sorry, my heart and head still tell me to believe that this will work out, please believe me-I still want you, I can't stop thinking of you. Call me stupid if you want, but this is the truth- I'm sorry for hurting you and causing so much grief. If you can find it in your heart to accept this apology again-please let me know, I can't stop myself from feeling this way about you. You came into my life at a time when I needed you most.
I Hope to hear from you once again

Terry

Hi xxxxx

Baby as I received this message it rained buckets...we have had a literal storm here, I guess that is why the lines have been down. It’s now 7.50pm and I’ve just come back on line, I sent you a message earlier. It was nice to receive your email here, I’m reading it now. Muuuuu Thank you my darling !!!

xxxxx there are many things in life that people wish for such as a good marriage life, cars, big houses, great investments and more. All I wanted in my life is you and your love. We have been through storms and back into the light over and over again, and right now we are back in the storm. Through the many great days we've spent with each other, my love for you has continued to grow and grow. Right now all I want you to know is my love for you will never die. Let's step back into the light

My dear Isn’t it strange how the delemiahs in ones life ,can be turned and sorted out ,Especially when we look and focus at what we deem as ,the priorities we have .Our goals hopes and dreams ,friends and family matters very quickly. Family will always love you cos their aren’t no way they can deny you not one of the clan ..you look speak and breathe just like they do lol ....The apple falls not far from the tree lol... Friends well ,..we have but a few of really close ones maybe two or three at the most who knows one inside out and truly love and forgive most things, and even then becos they are so close and intimate they know ones every faults and being human and not super heroes ,will let us down at the oddest of times .!!! Or we them too .But faithfulness in a friend is like a valued treasure we walk/talk with them our hearts they know.

Then our ,acquaintances as we see as friends are only seen when the going is good and wealth and fame is flowing. But given a little heat, either stand the test at hand or turn and run a mile sometimes even hiding as it were from you/me or sadly even denying ones friendship even existed ...people are fickle and seasonal at times and one must take them with a grain of salt. Truly some one who can stand to stand is a valued friend, they stand out and leave impressions in our lives, people who make a difference to us are worth our time ,and efforts , they too reflect who we are and vice versa. I don’t know why I’m saying this, but it’s true in many respects .Its good practice to see good in people What’s that saying Don’t judge a book by its cover There is someone always watching even when we don’t think so .. and we leave impressions too by our smile, or not trail we leave behind....lol..

This is a new perspective xxxxx on thinking...we all have needs and wants and its good to have comforts about us that’s why we work hard its self gratification I guess even prestige ..but its true material things do pass always ,and if one has not love in their lives they’re indeed poor and possible lost . You made me cry, with words here .. its strange ,will always care xxxxx that is true in its self ...the other takes time love ok.. Thank you for this here and now ..

love you so much

Terry

Good morning and how are you doing today hope you are doing pretty fine this lovely morning, xxxxx how is the weather over there in London

xxxxx to be honest with you I have read your last email over and over again each passing day with my dictionary, But I still can’t believe if you are the one who wrote all this strong word what heavenly meaning

Oh my God xxxxx is this you far out this is in deed a marathon love.. how am I goanna top this. gees lady you really want to make me cry don’t you, and I have been going to work puffy eyes is not a good look ..believe me !! hahahaha.... ..

Yes xxxxx we have come a long ways as it seems time it self seemed to have stopped in places for us to catch-up and at other times its raced always continuously at a scarey pace... zip zap and its gone I do believe Happiness for each other is essential love doing unto others as you would have them do unto you is a saying in the Word I think really rings true , putting it into practice has not been easy but it has eventuated many times thought out this relationship, good and bad being covered in the word Love and even that now has a different perception for me .Resilience and Endurance comes to the fore Long suffering , Patience and Peace and Joy all the fruit of the Spirit there is always Joy the word says in the Morning and its true. on just simply has to smile and the day looks brighter

Gifts here are priceless xxxxx, money could not buy the experiences we do share here.. i too am amazed at the value and dept of non materialistic things .I m not saying they are not good.. but the value of spiritual things, unspoken words at times , gesters definitely have a priceless tag on them but even in saying that this guy still loves the thoughts that comes in the form of Flowers and other special things like candle light dinners ,romantic music and quiet nights alone with ones loved one, xxxxx see those three little word are more weightier than Gold ,when said in the right context and given in the right mood, its a melting moment.

xxxxx I am Blessed I know I am .and I thank you for this moment in time and your last email, xxxxx right here and now If we were having Sex I know I would have cum many times ...lol already .lol see that put a smile on your face

xxxxx my dear you are beautiful to me too ...Have a awesome day. ok.. pls write soon and tell me more,

Thanks & God bless you I hope to hear from you soon

Hugs & Kisses

Terry

Hi xxxxx

Awwww xxxxx I got to work today to find out that I got an award for Top Sales for the 2nd Quarter A, We do so many different things and selling is one of them. For the last 2 years, I have received the 2007 and 2008 "Distinguished Performance Award" for Tampa oil Florid. This is an annual award and is only given to the top 2% of the company.

We have about 100,000 employees so needless to say I was shocked the 1st year and stunned the next. It's a great honor. One of the local big bosses nominates you and then the bosses nationwide decide who will win. I'm so much excited.

My love now I have just been granted to head a research project in the tropical regions of England regarding rare and vulnerable plant species, I have already purchased an airplane ticket . I bought a British Airways Ticket and so will be in London ok

Babe I promise I'm going to make you feel you are a woman once I arrive London ok. Pls take care of yourself for me

Have a wonderful day

Hugs & Kisses

Terry

Hi Love,

How are you doing today including all the members of your lovely family hope you are doing pretty fine.

xxxxx I write to inform you that I arrived UK very safely. I have been having series of meetings here about my project and all things are running smoothly I am doing pretty good, feeling much better health wise, Darling think about you every day, and I keep you in my prayers every night before I sleep ok

xxxxx Pls call me with this # on your leisure time so we can talk ok + 44 704 5770 130

Hun I need to lay down as I am getting a headache again, and need to rest to make it go away. I will write more when I have something new to write to you ok

Take care hun and I will talk to you soon. Sending you a warm gentle hug to make your day a brighter
xoxo

Terry

My love I'm in London now at Brown's Hotel, room 428, number + 44 704 5770 130 have cell phone with me. It is 11:05 Am here now

Have to get some rest now so I can get things done today. Seems my family is all trying to get a hold of me wondering where I am and what I am doing. Lol Called my son and told them I arrived safely. I don't know what to tell my son. Hope everything will be going fine for me..

Hope you are doing well and please look after yourself. Wishing you were here with me now, this city is huge! Feel lonely. Trip took 7 hours from Florida . Can't wait to get to you, Anyway, got to go to bed now, ok Pls make sure you will be calling me with the # which is + 44 704 5770 130

Hugs & Kisses

Terry

Unfortunately we lost contact here. I am certain he was due to sustain perhaps an injury for which he would need dollars from me.

I am searching for evidence of the scammer requesting money and will update this report accordingly.

Further information links

http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=4493

http://www.aus-scambaiters.com/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=1105

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement