Information on romance scams and scammers.
#429972 by Nushkal Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Dec 26, 2021, 12:53 PM
Subject: To my Oracle of money.

Dear Hindu Baba oracle of money,good day,as a member success,i need my marrox oracle knife magic money installment payments,5million cfa in Lome-Togo,in ecobank western union and money gram,to return 10% cash and sheep yearly in our female Oracle club Lome-Togo and trade on uk,malaysia,australia,used clothes on bales,containers,footwears and invest on buildings,due to,my Nigerian caring priest Daddy and biology mother and family,a.k.a are dead.Be fair to me.Thanks.

Demand by,
Mr,Chima Ugorji Chekwas.(exson).
Phone+22898505712.
private email, [email protected] [email protected]
Na chi nma aku nuba kam kwere,(I am a Nigerian single male and looking).
Advertisement

#429973 by Nushkal Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:04 am
Date: Dec 25, 2021, 1:58 PM
Subject: Urgent Oracles.

Dear Great Grand Hindu-Brotherhood Federal god of money,nise day,as a Hindu-Brotherhood illuminati grand mamy water gods member,i need quick chief priest Queen grand mamy water godsinbad rituals knife money 50 million cfa in Lome-Togo by all means,in bank money gram,to return 10% cash and sheep yearly to godsinbad chief priest grand mamy water Hindu-brotherhoodilluminati gods club in Lome and trade on China,uk,malaysia,australia,used footwears,clothes on bales,containers,and invest on buildings,due to,my Nigerian biology caring chief priest Daddy&sister miss ij,was Late by my biology mother and co.Therefore great federal Hindu-Brotherhood illuminati godsinbad chief priest grand mamy water money,take alive my biology mother and other females and remit me some much money alive in lome-Togo.moreover based on Lome 2003,a.k.a commission and jehovah witness and their heads are dead.Chief priest-grand mamy water,Be fair to me both on money.

Bank money gram receiver details are below.

Receiver name.......Chima Ugorji Chekwas.
Receiver Country......Lome-Togo.
Question..... A trader.
Answer.....Yes.
Amount expecting....4,000 uk pounds on West Africa cfa,3 million.
mtcn..........
purpose of transfers.......capital for trade.

Demand by,
Mr,Chima Ugorji Chekwas.(chief priest exson in Lome).
Phone+22898505712.
private [email protected].
Na chi aku na uba kam kwere,(I am a Nigerian single male and looking female ocean wife).Thanks.