Information on romance scams and scammers.
#430264 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:37 am
Subject: hi
X-PHP-Script: sushi-king.com/489369.php for 91.219.236.134
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 1003:489369.php
Reply-To: "Kristina.space.star93" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 04:24:59 -0800

Hello!
I want to wish you a good mood! I will immediately inform you about the purpose of my letter. I don’t advertise anything! This is not spam! I'm here looking for a man for a serious relationship! I just received your email from a dating agency. I have plucked up courage and I am writing this letter. If you are a really free man looking for a serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance! To do this, you just have to answer my letter! You will find my photo attached to this letter! I almost forgot to say the most important thing! My name is Kristina! I'm 28 years old! I am from the city of Ulyanovsk, a city in the European part of Russia. I hope the distance doesn't bother you? I heard about many examples when men and women from different countries manage to build Love! I think that each of us has the right to happiness and must make some effort at least once in our life to find this happiness! I'm doing it today! Perhaps I should tell you a little more about myself? Let's save that for the next letter! If you are interested, you will write to me, and I will tell you more about myself and send more of my photos! Deal? But I repeat once again that only answer me back if you need a serious relationship! If you are not interested, then I apologize for the trouble! Kristina.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement