Information on romance scams and scammers.
#430623 by kaliban48 Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:54 am
Hello my dear.
So, tell me, where are you from I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter. I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship! I just received your electronic box at a dating agency. Plucked up courage and write this message. make some effort to find this is incredible happiness! Now I'm doing it! and I give you more information about myself and attach more than mine image! Ok? But I once again repeat that send an answer me only if you need adult relationship! If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!
Advertisement

#430832 by kaliban48 Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:16 pm
Hello my dear ! I am writing to you from Moscow.
I got to Moscow well by train, the trip went well.
I rented a room in an apartment. The landlady is a very nice woman.
I'll write you the address where I'm staying now.
My address: city of Moscow, street Begovaya, the house 8, apartment 12.
My dear Jack, I had a very difficult day today, Moscow is a very big city, everyone is in a hurry somewhere.
I'm alone in a big city for the first time in my life, I especially really need your support right now.
I went to the embassy. At the embassy, I filled out all the documents for a visa.
I liked that friendly people work at the visa center.
They helped me with absolutely everything, I gave all the necessary documents, and I also took photos for visa processing.
All my documents are in order. I talked to an embassy employee, I found out how long it takes to get a visa.
They explained to me that everything is being done quickly now, since there are few people who want to get a visa.
And because of the Covid 19 virus, few people travel abroad. Now the most important document that is needed is a Covid vaccination.
I want to repeat once again, I have all the documents that are necessary for obtaining a visa. I won't have any problems getting a visa.
My visa is in the process of processing, I will arrive to you soon, my dear man Jack.
I haven't bought my tickets yet. Now we need to solve the issue of tickets.
You and I need to decide on what date and time to buy tickets for me.
When will it be most convenient for you to meet me?
I am glad that I was able to start the visa processing process.
The embassy said as soon as I provide the tickets for certification, then the visa can be done very quickly.
I hope that very soon you and I will be together.
Now I imagine our romantic evening by candlelight, I will cook a delicious dinner, you will open the wine, Ohhhh how I dream about it!
I am very tired today, Moscow is a very big city.
Please don't leave me without your letters.
I am completely alone here and I need your support every day.
I'm always thinking about you!!! I miss you!!!
I am trying to do Skype in my laptop, but I am not succeeding, I hope I can do it.
I haven't done Skype myself and therefore I can't do it quickly, but I'm sure I can do it.
If I can't do it, then when I arrive, I hope you will help me and teach me how to use Skype.
Today I visited a beautiful place in this city, this is RED SQUARE.
I made photos and videos for you, I'll show you how it is here in Moscow.
I hope you like it. I took a photo on the train while traveling to Moscow, I'll send you a lot of photos.
I am waiting for your letter now, I hope that you will answer me quickly.
Now I have a laptop and we can communicate with you in real time.
I just checked in and the first thing I did was write you a letter.
I didn't want you to worry and decided to write to you as soon as possible.
Now I want to unpack my things and go to the shower.
My dear , I am waiting for your letter.
My kisses, your Tatyana.