Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7728 by The Enchantress Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:46 pm
BIG DADDY

Liar and romance scammer

[email protected]

Other mails [email protected] [email protected]

User names llyold1 & llyold & neojones & neo jones

41.220.75.3 = Nigeria

Claims

Male 37 years old New York United States, Alabama

Male 28 years old London United Kingdom

Male 25 years old Swansea Wales United Kingdom

Birthday Jun/17/1983

Scam message mass-mailed

hi angel,how u doing,this is llyoldjust tyring 2 no more about u,my angel can u please let meno when u are on line please and i dont no if u give out ure phone numberso we can talk more beter on phone ok,but if u do just send it 2 me when u want 2email back ok.

Another sample

hi angel how u doing,i found u amond the yahoo,then i decided 2 talk 2u and see if we can know each other more better,so tell me what u think angl,u can also chat with me if u want 2 with.bigdaddy29282.le me no right now if u are on line ok.

Another sample

hello baby,how are u doing.baby i am new on the site,i am interested in knowing u ,that is if u don,yt mine ok.baby i really i want to no u,my name is neo,i was born in the state,but right now i work in u.k england in south wales.baby if u want to know anything about me please be free ok.this is my yahoo id bigdaddy29282 and my email adress is [email protected] mail me ok,if u can please send me ure yahoo id and ure email adress so we can chat on line ok.hope to here from u ok.bye

Mails

i don,t really have much to say,but i must say i am a lovely person and a caring one,i no how to treat my girl like an angel,i just need some one who we love me for who i am and a caring person.thanks
Could I be your Angel?

Hello, Hope this mail will find you in a perfect state of
>mind and good love condition. While going through the
>dating sites today, I came around your profile which I
>personally find interesting and charming and decided to
>drop you few lines just to say hi,I am looking for a long
>term relationship in a woman of your kind who
>unerderstands the need to love and be loved. I have taken
>time to see the age difference between us but this is
>really within my choice of age range and I have no
>problems with that.u no that love dos not ask why but
>never explain i love that I sincerely find you and what I
>have read so far from your profile very interesting and I
>will like to know and hear more from you.hope to here from
>u soonest,thanks.neojones

hello thanks for ur mail ok,but i realy need to no u ok,my be could change numbers and call each other on phone ok,just mil back and tell me wht u think ok.thnks

hello angel,that was really nice of u to mail back,seriousely speaking i think i really like u ok ,those email i sent was to pull ur legs ok,baby i think is time for us to start chating and talking on phone ok baby,please mail me and send me ur phone number.am kind of busy in the office right now baby,will gonna talk later ok ,take care my angel.

hey baby come on don,t be like that ok,u no i love u ,though u don,t no that b but am telling u now ok.please am sorry.i do really need some one like u in m,y life to share my word with and now i no u are the really one for me and no need to keeep searching any more,i just hope that one day u and i will be together as man and wife with our own family ,i don,t no if thats wht u want baby.baby as i am writing u this mail all my heart is full of love and happiness and am going to tell my mum about u now ok,please tell me hope u don,t have any other man in ur life ok,because u re meant to be mine from this moment and as for my pic i will do that very soon ok and i will really love to here ur voice baby,thanks hope to here from u soonest.

hey baby that was first is like u are on line now,can u come on yahoo messager if u are on line please so we can talk better ok.baby really i wnt u in my life ok,am from south wales england please tell me again were are u from,i can,t remember ,am 25,i work with the keep safe security in south wales and i school in swansea uni ,i live alone by my self,am a lovely and caring person who is looking for true love please baby just ask me wht u need to no and i will tell u ok.baby i really need to here ur voice ok.may be weshould start talking on phone ok,right now am just thinking about u nd hoping to see u right now and i no is not possible but i need to here ur voice but baby what about ur pic ,i need to see them too ok please.thanks. love u

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY,SO U WHENT OUT LAST NIGHT,AM JEOLUSE RIGHT NOW ,HOPE U DID NOT TALK TO NAY MAN THERE BABY,AS FOR THE PIC U SID U SENT I DID NOT SEE IT BABY ,TRUST ME IF IN GET IT I WILL NOT PUT IT AS TRASH INSTEAD SAFE GAURD MY ANGEL PIC OK,TAKE OF UR SELF ,I WISH I COULD BE WITH U RIGHT NOW BABY,BUT WITH TIME WE GOING TO BE TOGETHER OK.THANKS TAKE MY LOVELY ANGEL

We lost contact. He was a very unconvincing lover, a terrible liar and his English very poor.

Note - South Wales is not part of England. If he attended Swansea University it would most likely be to empty the refuge bins.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement