Information on romance scams and scammers.
#431154 by Troy Platt Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:54 pm
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 15:20:34 +0300
Subject: Greetings Dear Friend
To: [email protected]

Greetings Dear Friend, How are you doing today?.
I sincerely apologize if I am interfering with your privacy.

I am Engr. Faith Mbeke Johnson from Kenya, I am working with Tullow Oil company Kenya. Am single and never married, attached is my picture. My pleasure having you as my friend, Knowing one another is a gradual process.

I work in an oil and gas company and My job is my passion, I've been hiding behind my job for quite a while now but I'm ready to move on and live my life again and I'm being optimistic that all will work out well. My work doesn't give me time to meet people so that's why I am here and contacting you. Am single and never married.

In short, I’m a lonely person in a Big World and I’m searching for an honest man, I am a fun loving person who is ready to love and hook up with a man for a better future . I am romantic, very simple in my thoughts, love to meet people, and am very trusting.

I would like to know you better. I will share more of my pictures, my telephone / whats-app number with you for easy communication.

( Add me on my Facebook - Faith Mbeke Johnson )

Looking forward to more steady contact with you dear.
Remain blessed!!
Regards,
Miss. Faith Mbeke Johnson.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement