Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7758 by The Enchantress Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:10 pm
STEVENS HERBERT

[email protected]

New romance scammer with telephone number that links to a scamming past.

Very different opening mails, poor punctuation.

Beware he will want your money and break your heart.

Hello Dear, I must say compliments of the season to you and your loved ones,it was a very lonely christmas last year,and it makes me believe that 2009 must be a year I should get married again and stop being lonely after almost 13 years of divorce and my New year resolution is to be a man with a better half which I sense in you..I will tell you about me in details now even if the Xmas as a lonely one. I am Mr.Stevens Herbert,I am a British American,I live in Manhattan,Newyork and Manchester England UK for now due to business reasons,I like your profile for it captivates me,and would love to know you better.I would start by telling you about me in details.I want you to contact me privately on my email for your profile shows you are the woman for me and I cannot allow others contact me on this network so I have decided to delete my profile after sending you this vital message which makes me believe that you would be opened to me and genuine.I just pray you contact me soonest.I want you to contact me strictly via email or call me,I do not want to search any further for I have found you and believe in you for my mind chemistry tells me you are the chosen one. I believe we two make a good couple if we can just make an intimate contact.Please contact me on my private email [email protected]

I am 52 years old and I have been divorced for almost 13 years now,I have 2 kids,Jessica 24 and Duke 22,they both live with my mum,I would tell you about mum briefly,Mum was 82 last month and I am very happy she has seen the world properly.I run a small company here in Manchester and I have been a businessman for more than 20 years now,I am seriously in need for a wife mostly a matured-minded woman like you. I love to make a very good wife from this dating network as a friend of mine has gotten himself a very good woman through this network and I hope to be lucky too. I am a very lively humourous person and do not really take life too critical and personal,I need a very serious woman who is ready to make a very good family life with me and make me feel loved again. I am very ready to be opened as I am now that is how I am in real life,I want you to know that meeting me,you would not regret it at all. I am generous with a very large heart,most of my friends call me St.Stevens but I do not know if I am a saint. I hope to know you better and feel you in your mind and soul,my hobbies are singing,travelling and yachting. I want to know you in details if you are interested in me,to show your keen interest,you can call me on +447045710265 or email: [email protected] Looking forward to hearing a very good word from you. Lovingly, Stevens.

Same telephone number has been linked to these scams

Get Your Loans at ease with our registered loaning firm in the UK ...
Laura Hughes on [email protected] or phone 24hrs on +447045710265. You would not regret contacting us.

Financial Freedom!!!

We are a UK Based loaning firm,we give out loans strictly for business purposes and we do not take collaterals,all the informations we need,is just for you to prove you are an income earner.

Our loans range to the tune of $40Million Us Dollars,our interest rates are 5% annually or anytime chosen to service loan.

If you want to get a loan from us,contact us on [email protected] or +447045710265.

Translated from Thai

Mrs.Laura Hughes.
Address:. Walter Hughes Cresent SW 1H6, Westminster, London, UK, -.
Tel:. +447045710265.
Mobile:. +447045710265.
Email:. [email protected].

Dear Customers.This message is from UNIVERSAL LOANERS UK LIMITED.

We give out loans to anybody worldwide, We are world Bank, International Monetary Fund, Paris Club and London Club Accredited / Certified.

Our interest rates are minimal, which is 3% annually, and we give a minimum loan of $ 10 Million US Dollars strictly for business purposes and applicants must be credible to the tune of $ 500 Thousand US Dollars.

We can give you loan to the tune of $ 100 Million US Dollars.
If you want to contact us, contact Our Representative for enquires and advice, Mrs.Laura Hughes.infos_hughes @ yahoo.com and +447045710265.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement