Information on romance scams and scammers.
#432587 by Troy Platt Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:36 am
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 16:07:11 -0700
Subject: hi

Hello i am Mikayla Badour from facebook please write me back i have
something to discuss with
you.Thank you

Hello Dear.

I feel great to hear from you again, my name is Sgt. Miss Mikayla Badour, single and 27 years of age, i am a United States Military / Nasa from United State Of America but i am presently in Syria for fighting with terrorist and peacekeeping, supportive and caring sincerely, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good things in life or something else with you, It's my pleasure meeting you. I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

Well, I am a US Military Officer currently in Syria now and I am an ICU Nurse to the United State Army here, I would like to get acquainted with you.

I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading , working , traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislikes, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as I still wait to read from you .

Yours alone
Sgt. Miss Mikayla Badour

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement