Information on romance scams and scammers.
#7768 by juliettatum Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:32 pm
Claims to be an Englishman stranded in Africa seeking money.

Am very sorry for not replying you all this while,I have been in the hospital i have been sick here and i was hospitalized.How are you doing?hope you are okay,how is life generally i really missed you all this while.Maybe you can call me on this mobile number am still in the hospital and the mobile number is +2348051223578 or maybe you drop you own for me so i can call you.
Honey i cant wait to hear from you on phone because you are my last hope now i really need to pay up the hospitals bills here.and i aslo need to buy drugs and again travel back to my country as you can see my parients are also sick they need me back so i can assist them.Please anything you have to help me no matter how small is is kindly send it to me please.Am really owing them here alot of money but anything you have to help me i we appreaciate it please honey.
If i had known i would not come to Africa i never knew they wher so bad.You can imagine how they robbed me all my properties and my money.They beat me up and they Goverment here sad they can do nothing i even contacted my Embassy here they are trying to help but i have not hard from them for weeks now.

He sends a lot of poetry and love letters stolen from other sites.

Hello Baby,

It hurt's to love & not loved in return. But what is painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for the gift. Love is when you take away the feeling, passion & the romance in a relationship & find out that you still care for the person. A sad thing in life when you meet someone who mean a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never to meant to be and you just had to let go. When the door of happiness closes, another opens. But oftentimes, we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one...that has been opened for us.

The best kind of a friend is the kind you can sit on a porch & swing with, never say a word & then walk away feeling like it is the best conversation you've ever had. It?s true that we don't know what we've got until it arrives. Giving someone all your love to hear that you would never hear from the person you would like to hear from them. But don't be so deaf as not to hear from the one who says it from his heart. Never say goodbye if you still want to try. Never give up if you feel you can still go on. Never say you don't love a person anymore if you can't let go. Love comes to those who hope although they've been disappointed; to those who still believe although they've been hurt before; & to those who have the courage & faith to build trust.

Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Hope you find the one that makes you smile.

Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life & one chance to do all things you want to do. The happiness of the people doesn't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along the way. Love begins with smile, grow with a kiss & ends with tear. The brightest future will always be based on forgotten past. You can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. KEEP SMILING YOUR CRUSH MIGHT WINK HIS EYES ON YOU!!!

I wish you've been with me in the UK as that is the reason of coming to the net to search for my soul mate regardless of age or race, yes , true love goes straight to its vision. Though it might appear difficult to join me while am in such location [distance], but true love fears no bounds. I can go extra length to make the love of my life to be living with me right here in the UK, yes, judging from your words, I can't find best adjective to use in qualifying how pretty you are to me - a lady of my dreams. I hope you will share the dreams of living with me in the UK.

Missing Treasure

The missing treasure of this sinking vessel
On the seafloor, where it would nestle
Against the base for years it'd lay
Patiently waiting for that special day
When I would come to claim my prize
Hoping the chest to my surprise
Would hold the heart that I've been missing
The talks, the laughs, the hugs, the kissing
That day has come and now I'll find
What lies ahead, no longer behind
I've searched through darkness, to the deepest sea
And found that chest staring back at me
What lies inside, I do not know
Unlock the latch and open slow
I peek within, with nerves I'm shaking
The prize inside could stop the aching
Cause within the chest that I've searched for
I found the heart and even more
The talks, the laughs, they all were there
The hugs, the kisses, for me to share
The most beautiful treasure I've finally seized
Did not imagine I could be so pleased
I searched so long through the deep sea blue
I love you baby, my prize is you

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong
Kenny

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;
I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.
Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,

A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole
There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It's your devotion that makes them still
And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof
So thank you my Love for being there,
For supporting me, my life
I'll do the same for you, you know,
My Beautiful, Darling

the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Autumn eyes stare out at me,
Silky locks of burnished brown,
Poise, elegance and aristocracy,
Statuesque, splendor, and magnificence,
All words pale,
All words fail,
To bind the beautiful Cambria

Beauty be not lonely,
Virtue is her friend,
Gentle, sweet, with wits abound,
Her voice so sweet, has songbird sound,
Yet the Lexicon pales,
The language fails,
To bespeak beguiling Cambria.

I'd cross not mountains for her,
I'd move them one by one.
I'd walk not burning sands,
Instead I'd seed her lands.
Her world would fill with statues,
And gardens at her feet.
These things I say would happen,
Each time we came to meet.

She makes a man become a man,
Makes him strive for more.
She makes him wish for worthiness,
Remake his very core.
Thus I pay my homage,
Poetic tribute not mere prose.
I give to her this piece of me,
And not some dying rose
Advertisement

#7812 by Jillian Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Thank you for posting, Juliet. Your post here will help others who take the time to do a search. :D

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners