Information on romance scams and scammers.
#59472 by scamsniffer Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:45 pm
This one uses model photos from FH
http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/anniem/Annie.htm

Phony IP intentionally masking the origin of the email: http://www.liveipmap.com/69.164.203.158
Received: from [69.164.203.158] by web121415.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:16:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 13:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Inside the email - notice she claims to be from Texas, yet her language skills more match the literacy of an African Scammer: (all of it obviously copied EXCEPT for the one line she created herself giving herself away- "I WILL like to tell you . . . " This is NOT written by a native US Citizen- I don't care what you may think. And the "jummy" at the end of the email is probably someone's NAME where she is supposed to change it in her email (using the scammer template) to the person she is writing to, but forgot. Otherwise, WTF is JUMMY?

Thanks for having interest in me and the great picture sent,i will like to tell you somethings about me.... My name is luara david,i was born in the year 1984 which means I will be 28 years old this year.I was born in uk birmingham but grow up in texas United State I can speak english very well.I work with my dad as a personal auditor,i do travel overseas almost five times in a year for my work,I dont know if u care to meet me in person.I am single since i had caught my fiancee red handed im my room sleeping with my best friend but I had to forgive him but he did not repent and repeated his bad actitude when he ran away with my dad money which was kept with me and this was the cause of the first clash between dad and I and ever since then my boy friend was no were to found.`Well I simply want someone to share my life with.having a Family is very important to me as is the i dea of marriage. I want someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic,soft-spoken and sensual. I am classy by day and a tigress by night. A body to die for and a smile that can shake the gates of heaven. I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, who is kind, sincere,honest,passionate,loyal,sense of humor,loving and wants a lifetime of passion.
Hope to hear from you back,
jummy

Hope to read from you soonest.
BYE.
luara david
Advertisement

#59492 by Dotti Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:15 pm
I love the misspelled first name.

This is also one of my favorite quotes:

I can speak english very well.

Considering the fact that "she" was supposed to be born and raised in an English-speaking country, this statement alone makes absolutely no sense.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.