Information on romance scams and scammers.
#435486 by maluu53 Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:38 am
Natalia
Kind time of days,.
Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and class the woman?
My name is Natalia., I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice!, I in searches someone with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating,. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl!,
But I one now and I very much have got tired from it..,
Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter,,
Actually, I wish to meet present the man for stable relations and marriages in the future.
Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life.!.
I very much hope, that you this man,!,
I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship..
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself later.!,
I will wait your answer with big impatience!,,
All kind, Natalia,..
Originating IP: 5.252.176.31
Originating ISP: Mivocloud Srl
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Reply-To: Natalia <[email protected]>
Subject: You're right out of my dream
Date: Sun, 26 Jun

Image model and IG star Julia Erokhina
Advertisement

#435487 by maluu53 Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:50 am
Natana
Good evening.,
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl?
My name Natana,. I think, that you from me in delight.,, I wish to meet the man with whom my life will be quiet and surprising,,! I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl!,,
But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.,.
Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.,
Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future.,,
My main objective - to find love!!
I wish to believe, that you this man!,,
I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life!.
Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later,!
I will wait your answer with huge impatience!.
Good pastime, Natana.,!
Originating IP: 172.245.92.115
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United State
Reply-To: Natana <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022

same pic as in previous post