Information on romance scams and scammers.
#436149 by maluu53 Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:12 am
Hi! What's up?
I'm Anna, I'm 29 years-old. I want to meet a sincere person with whom I would like to share my life. I like to cook and as my relatives say, which turns out very well. I want to see a self-confident man who does not graze before difficulties always achieves his own and knows how to love her woman beautifully. I am sure that you are the person who has all these qualities. I will be glad to disclose our communication with mutual interest. I'll be waiting for your answer. Respectfully, Anna.
Originating IP: 178.176.174.120
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
To: [email protected]
Subject: I want to find a man for a serious relationship
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022

Advertisement

#436160 by maluu53 Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:13 am
Howdy! I'm Anna. I'm 29 yo, I am a confectioner. I live alone, lonely and now in search of a life partner. I would like to find reliable, strong, not burdened with debts and health problems of a man over 35 years old. If you are also lonely and do not mind getting to know me write to me here. Please tell about yourself and your hobbies. How do your days usually pass? I will not be very distracting you, I hope my letter will not remain unanswered. I promise to tell you more about myself in the next letter. I send you my photos I hope you reciprocate. Hope you have a wonderful mood. Respectfully, Anna.
Originating IP: 178.176.174.94
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Subject: good day
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022