Information on romance scams and scammers.
#60154 by scamsniffer Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm
Nigerian sends an email claiming to be FROM the US, but visiting her sister in Mexico- Here is the header, the email, and the photos she attaches:

Received: from [82.128.36.105] by web120809.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:27:55 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.310352
References: <[email protected]> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:27:55 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Janny Sarah <[email protected]>

IP address: 82.128.36.105
IP country: Nigeria
IP Address state: Oyo
IP Address city: Ibadan

Hello There
It was very nice meeting you ,i think this will tell you alittle more about me and what am looking for in relationship.My name is sarah janny i was born in Massachutssets raise up in Usa but presentlly now in Mexico to visit my elder sister i don't know if that bother you ,I am 36 am here looking for a honest and caring man to share my life with on here, I dont know what you really want to know but i want to keep telling you that am real and not here for games...okay ..all i need is real love...i have been into lots of relationship which i think will work out for me but didnt and thats why i think i should try this online dating to see if i could get wht am looking for. i want to get to chat with you on my yahoo IM..i dont know if you can believe me but i know if you can give me the chance then you will know the kind of person i am ..i have try to chat with some men on here but all they want is just sex which is not what am looking for though sex is part of relationship ..I am 5'6'' 135lbs.black hair, blue eye..i will be glad if you can download the yahoo IM so we can chat there...i want you to remember am not here for games or fun but to meet the real man for me and also i want you to know age doesnt mean to me.its just a # but i dont know what it means to you .

Well i think you will try to know everything about me and i will like you to read this and let me know what you really fell about me so we can share everything each other in world i believe that you are a real man who i will like to know more and more in my life ,i love to play golf and go to beach for fun.amreally looking for such a nice man like you in my life .i really want to settle down now .just please read this if its trully that you are looking for women in your life ok . I am 35 years old but most people say that I look much younger than what I am maybe(around 30) I hope this does not bother you. I try and stay in shape and my heart is young and I try and smile at what life has to offer me either good or bad. I am a strong believer that there is a time for everything when one needs to be serious but most of the time I truly like to smile and enjoy life to its fullest.

Just to let you know if you are seeking for soul, Possibly, you are looking for me?! I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys,i will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries,new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility.

I'm a quiet, kind, loyal.A great meaning for me is a human's soul.Circle of my interests is various.I like the literature,music,and cinema.personality traits are calm,honest,kind,loyal,flexible,elegant,sociable,sensitive, gentle,cheerful,optimistic.My perception of an ideal,I would like to see near me clever,honest,straightforward,strustwordy,Intelligent,and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman.

I have to let you know aswell, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that,i don't have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship.Am a great giver because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns and also believed in God.I never speak negatively about people,I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look .Have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband.But I doesn’t want to mess myself with the wrong man
Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man in the United States of America or any were in world you can e-mail me more picture of you and tell me everything about you am seriously looking for responsible man to build up strong relationship with on here am tire of living life alone.

We are going to get to know each other better by chatting on here and when things get changed we gonna have to plan on how everything will come to reality,that is when we can both plan on seeing each other in person..But all this will have to do with communication you can email me .
Best regard
sarah janny...........
Advertisement

#60280 by Bubbles Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 am
Most likely (99.9999%) it is a male posing as a woman. Especially true regarding scammers in West Africa.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.