Information on romance scams and scammers.
#437480 by maluu53 Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:44 pm
Good afternoon! How is everything going? I am texting you to chat up and maybe we will come to a cool result. I stumbled across your e-mail long time ago and I didn't email you, because it is not customary for a lady to text first in my country. You can call me AKMARAL. This true Kazakh name means White Deer. I'm just 36 yr old, but the difference in age doesn't make a real problem to me. It is only a number. I am staying in Kazakhstan. It is a cool and sovereign commonweath that does independent politic way. I am not married and I have no children and I am looking for a man in another commonwealth. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. I want a actualtrue-life, profound and long-dated relationship. If my thoughts are to your liking, please write me back. I'd like to tell you from the start that I don't want to get sex games, naked photos and I am not interested in swindle. I'm a true and sincere woman and I am not interested in it. I can be interested only in fair relationships. I am sharing my image, I do hope u will enjoy it. I'd like you to write to me about yourself, your land and your place.
If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: [email protected]
I really hope that u liked the person I am and I will get your letter back back in short. Yours Akma-ral
Originating IP: 114.110.61.11
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022

Advertisement