Information on romance scams and scammers.
#438358 by maluu53 Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:16 pm
Welcome! Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl? My name Natalia. I hope, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future. Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter. I will wait your answer with huge impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

Kiss, Natalia!
Originating IP: 182.22.124.180
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023

Image Image Image <<< Ukrainian model and IG star Dariya Ulanova

more pics and profiles here
django-hurtig.com/jagdzentrum/jagd_vorgang_mainstream_id.php?id2=24639
romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=621485#p621485
Advertisement