Information on romance scams and scammers.
#439750 by maluu53 Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:17 pm
ello Please give me a couple of minutes.This is my first attempt to meet a man through the Internet. For my family I'm Vicky, but my name is Victoriya, I'm still thirty five years old. I hope it will be interesting for you to chat with a girl from Russia. Others consider me a kind and sincere girl, but I wonder what you will say about me. I lead a healthy lifestyle, as well as do stretching and do running workouts for myself.I did not have children or a family, and my salvation from loneliness became my loved ones and favorite job. Almost all my time is occupied with work. The time I spend not at work, I devote to my hobbies- Thanks to my grandmother, I do gardening and cooking, as well as bead embroidery. Now I cook delicious and I can surprise you with my dishes. I can tell you a lot more interesting things, but it's time to remember the purpose of my letter. I am looking for a special man who will become my soulmate. I used to think work was the most important thing, but now I want a relationship and a strong family. I hope you don't want to feel lonely anymore, just like me.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

I already want to get to know you better. I will wait for you to write to me. Sincerely, Victoriya!
Originating IP: 106.153.227.44
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023

Image <<< Natasha Novoselova

also documented here
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1685136182/2
Advertisement