Information on romance scams and scammers.
by maluu53 Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:36 pm
Hello charming man! I would love to get acquainted with you. I 've found youremail address through a dating service. Hope that you find enjoyable my pics. Firstly I 'd like to tell some facts about me. I am just forty years. I am Cancer according to the sign. I 've never been married and I haven't got any children. I now live in France. I will be just happy to see your shots. I expect you 'll be happy to be a friend of mine. I 'm convinced that u 'll find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]
I am going to look forward to a letter impatiently from you.
Originating IP: 185.36.81.95
Originating ISP: Tele Asia Limited
City: Kaunas
Country of Origin: Lithuania
2nd IP: 143.90.14.6
Provider TN
City: Tokyo
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023

Image Image <<< Elizaveta Glinskaya from Kyiv
Advertisement

by maluu53 Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:38 pm
Hello I 'd like to become acquainted with u. I have found youre-mail address through a dating agency. I hope you enjoy my photos. First of all I 'd like to tell some facts about me. I'm actually forty years. My astrological sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I haven't got any kids. I live in France. I 'll be really pleased to look at your photos. I 'm sure that you will be really thrilled to be companion. I think that u 'll try to find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]

I'll look forward to a response enthusiastically from u.
Originating IP: 106.153.228.1
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Japan
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023

Image Image
by maluu53 Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:01 am
Salutti stranger. I would like to get acquainted with you. I have found yourmail address through a dating service. I hope you like my photos. First of all I would like to tell some facts about myself. I'm actually forty years. My star sign is Cancer. I have never been married and I haven't got any children. I live in France. I 'll be very happy to look at your photographs. Hopefully that you will be over the moon to be my friend. I do think u 'll try to find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]
I'll look forward to a reaction zestfully from u.

Image Image

Originating IP: 109.199.91.199
Originating ISP: Asta-net S.a.
City: Margonin
Country of Origin: Poland
2nd IP: 60.36.166.77
City: Shinagawa-ku
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023
by maluu53 Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:40 am
Good Day To You! I 'd like to become acquainted with u. I found yourmail address through a dating service. I do hope you find attractive my shots. First of all I want to tell you some pieces of information about myself. I'm really 40 yrs. I am Cancer according to the star sign. I have never been married and I haven't got any kids. I now live in France. I will be really glad to see your photos. I 'm really sure you 'll be very happy to become companion. I think u will find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: [email protected]
I will watch for an answer enthusiastically from u,
Originating IP: 45.64.178.20
Originating ISP: Kappa Internet Services Private Limited
City: Udaipur
Country of Origin: India
2nd IP: 143.90.14.11
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023

by maluu53 Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:13 am
Good day unknown. I 'd like to get acquainted with you. I found youre-mail address through a dating service. I am convinced that u are mad about my photos. To begin with I would like to tell you some pieces of information about me. I'm really 40 yr old. My sign is Cancer. I have never been a wife and I have not got any kids. I live in France. I will be merry to glance at your pictures. I am convinced that you 'll be very happy to become soul mate. I think that u will try to find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: [email protected]
I'll watch for a response enthusiastically from you.

Originating IP: 139.5.236.245
Originating ISP: Vortex Netsol Private Limited
City: Mumbai
2nd IP: 143.90.14.5
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023
by maluu53 Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:52 pm
Aloha my awesome pen-friend I 'd like to get acquainted with u. I have found youremail address through a marriage agency. I expect u appreciate my pictures. First of all I would like to tell a few words about myself. I'm really 40 yr old. My star sign is Cancer. I have never been a wife and I haven't got any kids. I now live in France. I 'll be very pleased to glance at your photos. I am really sure you will be so happy to become a friend of mine. I really hope you will try to find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]
I'll look forward to a reaction sincerely from u.
Originating IP: 113.176.13.140
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam
2nd IP: 60.36.166.77
City: Shinagawa-ku
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023

by maluu53 Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:10 pm
Hi my new pen-friend! I really want to get acquainted with you. I 've found yourmail address through a marriage agency. I expect that you enjoy greatly my photographs. To begin with I 'd like to tell some pieces of information about me. I'm 40 yrs. I am Cancer according to the star sign. I have never been married and I have not got any kids. I now live in France. I 'll be merry to glance at your photos. I do hope that you 'll be very happy to become a friend of mine. I really hope that u 'll find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mail box: [email protected]
I am going to look forward to an e-mail zestfully from u.
pic already in topic

Originating IP: 202.126.93.166
Originating ISP: Mobinet Llc. As Mobinet Internet Service Provider
Country of Origin: Mongolia
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023
by maluu53 Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:47 pm
It is similar to messages that were identified as spam in the past.
Hi my dear pen-friend, I want to become acquainted with you. I found youremail address through a dating service. I am really sure u find enjoyable my photographs. First of all I would like to tell some facts about myself. I'm actually 40 years old. My star sign is Cancer. I 've never been a wife and I have no children. I now live in France. I 'll be pleased to see your pictures. I really hope that you will be really thrilled to become soul mate. I do think that you 'll find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]
I am going to look forward to an answer impatiently from you.
sent pics of starting post

Originating IP: 191.97.11.36
Originating ISP: Tv Azteca Sucursal Colombia
Country of Origin: Colombia
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023
by maluu53 Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:58 pm
Good Day Sweetheart. I would love to become acquainted with u. I have found yourmail address through a dating agency. Hope u like my photos. At first I 'd like to tell you some facts about me. At this time I'm forty yrs. I 'm Cancer according to the sign. I have never been a wife and I haven't got any children. I live in France. I 'll be very happy to watch your photos. I do hope you will be very happy to be a friend of mine. I really hope that you 'll find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]
I'll await a reaction zestfully from u.
uses pics of starting post

Originating IP: 103.75.32.45
Originating ISP: Elyzium Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
City: Faridabad
2nd IP: 23.11.20.15
country USA
3rd IP: 143.90.14.6
Provider: TN
Country Japan
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023
by maluu53 Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:00 pm
Hi unknown, I would like to become acquainted with u. I 've found yourmail address through a dating service. I hope that you are mad about my shots. To begin with I 'd like to tell you some facts about me. Currently I am forty yrs. My astrological sign is Cancer. I have never been a wife and I haven't got any kids. I now live in France. I will be so happy to see your photos. I am sure you will be glad to become my pol. I am convinced you 'll try to find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: [email protected]
I will watch for a response eagerly from u.
pic already posted

Originating IP: 186.239.155.106
Originating ISP: TelefÔnica Brasil S.a
City: Jaboatao Dos Guararapes
Country of Origin: Brazil
2nd IP: 143.90.14.4
Provider: TN
Country Japan
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023
by maluu53 Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:33 pm
Good afternoon dear man I 'd like to get acquainted with u. I found youre-mail address through a dating service. I do hope that you find attractive my photographs. First of all I want to tell you some facts about myself. Currently I am forty years. My star sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I have not got any children. I now live in France. I will be so glad to glance at your shots. I am sure that you will be glad to be a friend of mine. I am convinced u 'll find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]
I will await a letter impatiently from you.
image already posted

Originating IP: 185.215.107.249
Originating ISP: Kelly Victoria Tidiman
City: Chiclana De La Frontera
Country of Origin: Spain
2nd IP: 143.90.14.5
Cigty: Tokyo
Date: Thu, Dec 7, 2023
by maluu53 Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:34 pm
Good evening my man, I would love to become acquainted with u. I have found yourmail address through a dating service. I really hope u enjoy my photographs. At first I want to tell some pieces of information about me. I am actually forty years of age. My star sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I haven't got any kids. I now live in France. I 'll be glad to look at your photographs. I am convinced that you will be really thrilled to be companion. I hope u try your best to find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: [email protected]

I will look forward to a reaction eagerly from u.

Originating IP: 202.137.144.79
Originating ISP: Lao Telecom Communication, Ltc
Country of Origin: Lao People's Democratic Republic

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 07:15:21 +0100

more pics here
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1702738387/2
by maluu53 Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:33 pm
Aloha my dear pen-friend I would like to become acquainted with you. I have found youremail address through a dating service. I hope u are crazy about my photographs. At first I would like to tell you some pieces of information about me. I'm really forty yrs. My astrological sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I haven't got any kids. I live in France. I will be very glad to see your pics. I do hope you will be so happy to become my pol. I really hope that u try your best to find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: [email protected]
I'll look ahead to a response enthusiastically from you.

Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024
by maluu53 Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:14 pm
Good Day Darling, I want to become acquainted with u. I have found youremail address through a dating agency. I 'm sure that u find attractive my photos. Firstly I 'd like to tell you a few words about myself. I'm forty yr old. My star sign is Cancer. I 've never been a wife and I haven't got any kids. I live in France. I 'll be pleased to glance at your pictures. I 'm sure that you will be glad to become a friend of mine. I hope you try your best to find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]
I am going to look forward to a mail eagerly from you.

by maluu53 Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:07 pm
Salutation, I really want to become acquainted with you. I 've found yourmail address through a dating service.Hope that u enjoy greatly my photos. At first I want to tell some pieces of information about me. Now I'm 40 years. I am Cancer according to the star sign. I have never been married and I haven't got any kids. I live in France. I 'll be really thrilled to watch your photos. I am convinced that you 'll be so happy to be my pol. I really hope that you will try to find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: [email protected]
I am going to wait for a letter zestfully from you.
uses pic of previous post