Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441566 by Vigilante surfer Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:09 am
Woha, I am very happy to write a letter for dating. I'm very sorry if this letter is very bothered you. I'm alone and weared to live. Some of my friends advised me to try the internet for search for new man. I'm sure it will be a very important action that can change my life. I have never used this type of dating and so little confused what to do. If you are also will be interested in the continue in our communication, I will be very happy to see about you more info. I highly doubt that is need to talk about me in the first email. For a beginning I must need to tell about my name - is Liana. I active, sociable, industrious, open and sincere woman. I want to find a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving person. These properties, I find the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin dialogue that will do happiness both us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your various fotos. Therefore, I attach you my photo. I hope you like it all and we can now more frequently and interest to talk.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

Sincerely, Liana!

If it sounds to great to be true it is false indeed, and always remember google reverse image search.
Advertisement