Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441733 by Vigilante surfer Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:31 pm
Hello Darling, I am sorry for disturbed u. Well,basically, I am tired of my lonely and think to try out Internet dating web site! I rely on that this act will be another page in my future whole life. First of all,to know me better I'm will write you a little bit about myself! I expect, that the letters between us will proceed, and u are wondered and open my e-mail. I don't really know how to begin my description. I'm never attempt to describe to somebody my person in the letter earlier. I'm can describe my character as the solar, strong, outspoken person. I'm a truthful girl though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I have generally admired genuineness honesty and frankness. I hope you're wanted, that our correspondence will not interrupt. In a future letter, I want to read more about u, your way of life. I am sending you my personal images. I expect that you like it, and we can get closer to each other.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

If it sounds to great to be true it is false indeed, and always remember google reverse image search.
Advertisement

#441761 by maluu53 Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:59 pm
Salut Good Day Sweetheart, I was lucky enough to write to you, please excuse me previously if I'm had bothered u. In fact, I am tired of being alone and decided to try out Internet dating site! I want that this will be another page in my future lifetime. So,to know me better I am will tell a little bit about myself for you! I hope, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you're wondered and read my letter. I don't sure how to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to somebody my person in the email before this moment. I'm can describe my character as the merry, determined, true woman. I am a truthful woman though at the same time I am a self-confident, woman. I 've typically admired heartiness honesty and candor. I rely on you're interested, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In the next email, I would like to know more about you, your outlook on life. I am sending you my images. I want that u like it, and we can get closer to each other. If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]
With best wishes, Anya,