Information on romance scams and scammers.
#441734 by Vigilante surfer Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:49 pm
Salutti dear friend! What’s up! My name is Dilan. I 'm a free woman. I have no off springs. I have a college degree. I hope to find a stable guy to love, take care of and understand each other, to have common ideas. I am dreaming to meet a loyal person who treasures the comfort and the coziness of the home, caring attitudes and mutual understanding. In fact, I need a darling who is ready for becoming a husband. I am tired of playing games. I hope to meet a trustworthy honey who is not going to play games with me. You could write me a message using my e-mail address. I 'm hoping to receive your letter. Have many enjoyable moments every single day.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

Keep dreaming of you, Dilan.

If it sounds to great to be true it is false indeed, and always remember google reverse image search.
Advertisement

#441912 by maluu53 Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:38 pm
Image Image Image

these pics were sent by scammer
they were stolen from the vk account of Arina Matveeva from Russia
#441922 by maluu53 Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:29 pm
Hello Dear! How are you, man? My name is Dilan. I am a free woman. I haven`'t got any kids. I have higher education. I need a kind person to love, take care of and understand each other, to enjoy common points of view. I have a hope to meet a trustworthy person who wants the reassurance and the coziness of the home, supportive relations and mutual understanding. As a matter of fact, I am seeking a man who is ready for a family. I hate playing games. I hope to find a serious hunter who does not want to play games with me. You might make me happier by writing me an answer using my email. I will be waiting for your letter. Have many enjoyable moments every single day. If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]
Potentially yours, Dilan
Originating IP: 101.110.8.77
Originating ISP: Softbank Bb Corp.
City: Akishima
Country of Origin: Japan
pics already posted
#441972 by maluu53 Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:12 pm
Good Day Charming. How is your day? My name is Dilan. I am a relation-free character. I do not have kids. I have a university degree. I want to find a responsible honey to adore, respect and understand each other, to have common points of view. I want to find a loyal fellow who needs the comfort and the coziness of the home, warm relations and mutual understanding. In other words, I need a hunter who is ready for family life. I do no want to play games. I am dreaming to meet a solid hunter who does not want to play games with me. You could send me an answer using my email. I am waiting for your answer. Have The best time in your life.
Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]
Missing you, Dilan
Originating IP: 197.254.2.254
Originating ISP: Accesskenya Group Ltd Is An Isp Serving
City: Nairobi
Country of Origin: Kenya
2nd IP:143.90.14.6
City: Tokyo
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023