Information on romance scams and scammers.
by Vigilante surfer Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:49 pm
Salutti dear friend! What’s up! My name is Dilan. I 'm a free woman. I have no off springs. I have a college degree. I hope to find a stable guy to love, take care of and understand each other, to have common ideas. I am dreaming to meet a loyal person who treasures the comfort and the coziness of the home, caring attitudes and mutual understanding. In fact, I need a darling who is ready for becoming a husband. I am tired of playing games. I hope to meet a trustworthy honey who is not going to play games with me. You could write me a message using my e-mail address. I 'm hoping to receive your letter. Have many enjoyable moments every single day.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: [email protected]

Keep dreaming of you, Dilan.

If it sounds to great to be true it is false indeed, and always remember google reverse image search.
Advertisement

by maluu53 Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:38 pm
Image Image Image

these pics were sent by scammer
they were stolen from the vk account of Arina Matveeva from Russia
by maluu53 Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:29 pm
Hello Dear! How are you, man? My name is Dilan. I am a free woman. I haven`'t got any kids. I have higher education. I need a kind person to love, take care of and understand each other, to enjoy common points of view. I have a hope to meet a trustworthy person who wants the reassurance and the coziness of the home, supportive relations and mutual understanding. As a matter of fact, I am seeking a man who is ready for a family. I hate playing games. I hope to find a serious hunter who does not want to play games with me. You might make me happier by writing me an answer using my email. I will be waiting for your letter. Have many enjoyable moments every single day. If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]
Potentially yours, Dilan
Originating IP: 101.110.8.77
Originating ISP: Softbank Bb Corp.
City: Akishima
Country of Origin: Japan
pics already posted
by maluu53 Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:12 pm
Good Day Charming. How is your day? My name is Dilan. I am a relation-free character. I do not have kids. I have a university degree. I want to find a responsible honey to adore, respect and understand each other, to have common points of view. I want to find a loyal fellow who needs the comfort and the coziness of the home, warm relations and mutual understanding. In other words, I need a hunter who is ready for family life. I do no want to play games. I am dreaming to meet a solid hunter who does not want to play games with me. You could send me an answer using my email. I am waiting for your answer. Have The best time in your life.
Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]
Missing you, Dilan
Originating IP: 197.254.2.254
Originating ISP: Accesskenya Group Ltd Is An Isp Serving
City: Nairobi
Country of Origin: Kenya
2nd IP:143.90.14.6
City: Tokyo
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023