Information on romance scams and scammers.
#442913 by maluu53 Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:12 pm
Salutti How are u? My mother and father named me Svetusik, I'm really 32 y.o. I am originally and live in country Russia. I would like to meet you better. Where u came from originally? I'm really interested in our interactions. I seeking male for creating family. To me, the main thing in a person is candor, fidelity, confidence. I wish to meet you because I do not want to have nothing to do with Russian gentleman. I am looking forward to your e-mail. So you want to know little bit about my person, you could question, Iwould be glad to tell you. So I have a big request to you, to write me only if you’re really interested in communication with me. In case you are not interested in correspondence, please don’t take the our time.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

Wish you a nice day! Svetka.

Date: Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024

find images here
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1706289180/2
Advertisement

#442932 by maluu53 Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:14 pm
Greetings my new friend! How r you doing? My first name's Sveta, Actually I'm 32 years old. I am originally and live in country Russia. I’d like to get to know you better. Where you came from originally? I am very interested in you. I searching for a man for building a love. For me, what matters most in a guy is fairness, loyalty, trust. I want to get to know you because I do not want anything to do with Russian men. I'm looking forward to ur letter. So you prefer to know something about myself, you can ask, I’d be glad to tell you. But I have a big request to you, to write me only if you’re interested in communicating with me. So you are not interested in communicating, please don’t waste my time.
If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]
Have a good day! Sveta.

Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024