Information on romance scams and scammers.
#442998 by Rusty-Man Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:30 am
Seen these images before

AZHAR ORAZOVA <[email protected]>
Latifa <[email protected] , Azhar (Latifa, nickname)
Azhar <[email protected]>

Chkalova street
house 18 apartment 5
Kazakhstan
+7 964-347-82-85

DOB December 21, 1991

USD
holder name: Kozlova Svetlana
KZ21998PB00010341071
Name of Bank: ?? «Jusan Bank»
BIC: TSESKZKA

2024 Jan 21
My lovely ****!!!
When I started to think that I would find someone close to me, my soulmate, I didn’t understand that I would find you, and that I
will find it on you! But I did...Now what I am is loneliness in my heart because of your distrust! I don't
you know why I deserve this, but this is happening to me and I can't believe it...
I put everything I feel for this meeting, I could do anything just for you, but you started to mistrust
me. My heart hurts so much!!! I gave you my heart and why did I come back? Your distrust...
Why don't you understand that he kills our feelings??? Is this killing our chance to be happy together? I'm ready to come to you
and give you so much, but I can't do it myself!!! I've spent more than 1000 euros already on this trip and I'm doing
I have no regrets and never told you what I did!!! Money has no interest for me!!! But we live in a world where everything
has a price other than feeling!
Now the choice is yours - I'm waiting for your letter until tomorrow. If you don't want me on your side, then so be it.
If you can come, please do so within one week's time, because I told you, I have no means of livelihood in Astana!!!
I'm waiting for your answer!!!
Azhar.

2024 Jan 19
Hello my dear **** !!!!

I got your letter! How are all the same hard to understand each other
through letters! The letter is difficult to express my emotions and
my feelings! If I was there, I would have been much easier to
explain to you how much I want our meeting and how much value you and
our relationship! You probably have never encountered such
difficulties. I, too, never before did not do this. For anyone! After
all, to give up everything to come to Astana and one to go for all
these difficulties consciously it is very difficult! My friends and
colleagues have said that maybe I'm crazy !!! Yes, I'm crazy! As soon
as I met you and realized that you are my life and my love! You took
all of my heart and mind !!! For a second I can not forget about you,
even when I do not write to you, I'm still thinking about you! One
thought that our meeting might never take place breaks my heart!
Previously, I had a bad experience with a man! We met 2 years and he
lied to me! I do not want to experience such pain as then. I believe
you and I believe now. Yes, I understand that it is not easy to help
me with the purchase of tickets. Maybe you still do not trust me,
maybe you're afraid, as I begin a new relationship !!! But I'm not
asking you for anything, moreover, that you made ??our meeting real!
After buying the tickets I can send you a copy of the ticket, so you
know the date of my arrival !!! But how do I buy these tickets? I do
not know! Original tickets I have to give to the embassy to get a
visa! I need a return ticket, to prove the date of arrival in your
country and return back! This is a prerequisite tourist visa! I
understand that it is not easy to help me with the purchase of
tickets! But there are things far more important than the money on
tickets! These are our feelings with you to each other! I hope you are
sincere with me! Please do not betray me and our feelings! I will come
and prove to you that for you in my heart there is a lot of passion
and tenderness !!! You became for me the dearest man in our
communication with you! I am writing you this letter, and tears
running down my cheeks !!! That's how much I want our meeting with you!
I can not do it alone! If only I had the opportunity to pay for all the most,
but I have no such possibility! Yes, it's humiliating, I'm asking you
to help! But it is necessary for both of us! It is our happiness and
our future is in our hands! I did everything that depends on me ... I
really want to see these problems as quickly as possible over, but
without you I can not solve everything! If you can not help me, then I
will not be able to come to you and we will not be able to make our
dream come true! Then I'll have to go back home, but for me it would
be a shame and humiliation, because I told everyone what you beautiful
man, with whom I am happy !!! Everyone knows how I feel about you!!!
I wait your letter and hope we soon we will together!!

Only yours Azhar.

2024 Jan 15
My prince ****!

I received your letter! How difficult it is to understand each other only by letters!!!
It is very difficult to express emotions and feelings in a letter.
If I were next to you, it would be much easier for me to explain how much I want our meeting and how much
I value you and our relationship!!! You have probably never faced such difficulties as you are now...
I have also never faced such a situation before and have never done anything like this for anyone except you.
Leaving everything and everyone that surrounds you in normal everyday life, coming to Astana alone,
renting a room in an apartment and doing everything,
despite all the dangers and difficulties, is not at all easy!!!

I told you about my problems with Skype, I can’t install it! I
I’m sending you this error again because I can’t install skype!
What can I do? I tried it again today! but nothing!

stop blaming me! I didn't deserve this! I'm telling you what this is
the date was put on my camera! now I changed the date on the camera,
and here are my photos of 2024! Now you can be sure of me!

I'm not SVETA! THIS IS Sveta HIMSELF!!! DO NOT CALL ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!

My friends and colleagues think I'm crazy! Since we started communicating,
I realized that you are my life and my destiny! You have completely captured my heart and mind!
I couldn't forget about you even for a second! Even when I don't write letters to you, I'm always with you!
The thought that our meeting may never take place breaks my heart!
Earlier in my life I had a bad experience with a man! We were together for 2.5 years and he betrayed me.
I don't want to feel that kind of pain again! I believed you then and I believe you now!
Yes, I understand that helping me buy tickets to see you is not easy!
Maybe you still don’t trust me or are afraid to start a new real long-term relationship!!!
But I don’t ask you for anything except that our meeting becomes a reality!
After I purchase the tickets, I can send you a copy so you know the time and date of my arrival!
But how can I buy tickets without your help? I don't know!
Original tickets must be presented at the embassy to obtain a visa.
I need a round trip ticket so that I can confirm the arrival and departure date from your country to the embassy!
This is a prerequisite for my tourist visa! I understand that it is not easy for you to help me,
but there are things more important than the cost of the flight! These are our feelings for each other!
I hope you are sincere with me! Please don't betray me and our feelings!
I will come to you and prove that I have so much tenderness and passion for you in my heart!
You became a very important person after we started dating! I write letters to you, and tears flow from my eyes...
How I want to be with you!!! I went to the embassy again! I was given 1 week to receive the tickets. I can't do this alone!
If I could pay for everything myself, I would already be with you, but I don’t have that opportunity...
It really upsets me that I have to ask you for help! But we both need it!
Our happiness and our future are now in your hands. I've already done everything I could.
I want these difficulties to end as soon as possible, but I cannot cope alone without you.
If you can't help me, then I won't be able to come and we won't be able to fulfill our dream!!!
Do you understand this??? Then I will have to return home, and this will be humiliating for me,
because I told everyone how wonderful and kind you are and how much happiness you bring to my life!
Everyone knows about my feelings for you! My heart in your hands! Please don't break it!!!
What else can I do to make you believe me and help us meet???
If you want, I can go to the embassy, get a copy of your passport and send it to you!
Do you want it? I'm ready for anything!!! But why am I in this situation now?
My family and friends told me that I am very naive and trust people easily.
Why are you doing this to me now, darling? What did I do to deserve this? Why can't we be together?
We need to earn very little to be together! I want to scream from the despair I feel in my heart!
I wanna be with you! Do you want it? Or are my feelings a game for you? Please tell me the truth!!!
I want to know!!! If you also want our happiness, let's make it possible!
I look forward to your letter, my dear!
I will think about you all the time while I wait for your letter!
In my dreams I am always with you! I hope our dreams are mutual!!!

only your Azhar!

2024 Jan 14
****, my dear!

I have heard many stories that men cheat on women, they invite them to visit and then they are involved into prostitution!
My uncle is working many years in police and he warned me to be careful! I told him that there is no need
to worry as you are a good man that I can trust! And now you tell me that you cannot help me
come to you after I spent so much time and all the money that I had for this vacation?! It is
hurting me a lot! I trust you with all my heart and I understand that many people may tell you
things for different reasons, but I am sincere with you! I don't know why you don't want to
help us to be happy together! At this moment I am the one who is spending money and putting all
my heart into our meeting, I have asked your help not for myself, but for YOU AND ME to meet,
thats all! I didn't ask for clothes or jewelry! I need it to come to you and to get a visa!!!
Why don't you understand??? I am very upset!!! For 2 nights I couldn't sleep because tears were
falling from my eyes!!! I think of you my love! I dream of our meeting!

Your Azhar.

2024 Jan 12
Darling ****!!

I am happy to receive your letter!
But I don't understand why you think I am not going to come if you help me!
I have no doubt in you!
My heart tells me that I have found a man that is right for me! My heart never lies to me!
You are kind, sweet and sincere! I like this
and I have been looking for a man like you always! My relatives (some of them) told me,
that I should be very careful travelling to you
because I haven't met you and haven't been to your country!
There are many cases of girls travelling to other countries being naive and
open hearted and then they get involved in bad things, if you understand me.
But I know that I can trust you and I don't regret any step
that I took towards meeting you! I am very open with you and I hope you are too.
I have spent almost all my savings on all this,
I got my laptop, I rented a room and I came to Astana to give in the application and documents for my visa.
It is a lot for me to take care of by myself and here is why I need to ask for your assistance with the tickets so
I can receive my tourist visa.
MY CAMERA WAS GIVEN BY MY SISTER 2017! MAYBE THIS IS A 2017 CAMERA FOR THIS REASON IT SHOWS
MY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS 2017??Z I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS! THE ONLY THING I CAN TELL YOU
I USE MY CAMERA ONLY FOR YOU MY DEAR! I WILL TRY TO CHANGE THE DATES ON MY CAMERA,
I HOPE AFTER THIS YOU WILL HAVE NO DOUBTS OR QUESTIONS! CAN THESE LITTLE LITTLES INTERFERE?
CAN WE CONTINUE THE DIALOGUE?
Your money are not important to me at all, as I am not asking anything for myself!
I just want you to understand that I am doing this for our meeting, for
the happy moment we dreamed of! I cannot stop thinking of you! You are in my mind all the time!
I wait for this day when I can kiss you and to look into your eyes, to speak to you, not to write you letters!
I want to be with you!!!

LOVE, Azhar

2021 Jan 10
My love ****!

I read your letter and was very upset!
I thought that there was trust between us,thanks to which I have come such a long way and gone through so many difficulties!
I know that there are many different examples in the world, such as the one you are talking about.
There are also examples in the world when girls come to another country
and there they are drawn into prostitution and other bad things!
I never once thought that when I came to you, I could find myself in such a situation.
Do you know why? Because I feel your sincerity and know that you are a good person for whom I have strong feelings!
But what are you hinting at? Yes, I am experiencing some difficulties that I wrote to you about!
They suddenly appeared on my way and I could not have foreseen it!
If it were possible, I would do it, there is no doubt about it! Do you think this is not true?
I can't believe it! After what I had to go through, this lack of trust is a very big and unpleasant surprise for me!
I don’t know what to think now, but the fact that you doubted me upset me very much!
I’m ready to do anything for you, even sell my apartment! I’m ready to borrow from everyone I know,
put myself in an uncomfortable and even humiliating position, just to give us a chance to be happy together!
And you write to me about mistrust??? Understand, I’m not doing this for myself,
I didn’t spend a penny on myself, I saved on food and transportation, on everything!
I could tell you to rent a hotel for me and also travel around Astana by taxi,
which costs at least 50 euros for a short trip! However, I am an adequate girl and look at everything rationally.
I'm not interested in money! I'm not used to luxury!
I'm ready to take the photos you want!
do you want sexy photos? are you feeling well?
have you spoken to my cousin Svetlana? don't believe me!
she lives here in Astana! I meet her often!
You didn’t talk to anyone! do not lie to me! Svetlana is
mother's sister's daughter! I don't have a Yank account
here in Astana! for this reason we use it
Bank account! you understand?
I'm ready to make a copy of your passport if you want!
ready to make a copy of plane tickets after purchase,
so that you can be confident in me!
It’s just that the difficulties that I have cannot be resolved if you do not provide me with your help.
I would be happy to handle all the expenses myself, but this is impossible for me, what can I do?
Put yourself in my place! What would you do?
And it is precisely because of my feelings for you that I do not give up hope that
I can do what we have dreamed of for so long and what I have been going towards for so long!
My dream is YOU! I am waiting for your answer and hope that we can solve all our difficulties on the path to our happiness!

Your Azhar!

2024 Jan 09
Hi my dear ****!!!

I don’t know where to start my letter, I’m very upset and my soul is filled with sadness and longing.
Today I thought and realized after your letter that I fell in love with the person who left me to the mercy of fate, that is, alone with such a problem.
I never thought you were capable of this. I trusted you with all my soul and heart, and now I feel abandoned and unnecessary to you.
When we met you, I confess to you, I didn’t trust you, but time passed and you were able to gain trust and you made me start
trust you with all my heart. Now I have feelings for you and these are real feelings and you can’t even imagine how much it hurts my soul.
There are many difficulties in life, but I never thought that I would be faced with such a situation that I could not solve everything myself.
I told you that I’m not rich and I don’t have a lot of money, I understand that it’s not your fault that I couldn’t calculate the expenses for my arrival,
but I told you that I have already spent a lot of money for our meeting. I bought a laptop so that I could write to you from Astana, how we would exchange
letters, if I didn’t have a laptop with me. I bought it specifically so that we could write to each other while I am in Astana.

Now I give you a bank account my cousin. she lives here in Astana. I trust her completely
She's my mother's sister's daughter! We're almost like sisters!

USD
holder name: Kozlova Svetlana
KZ21998PB00010341071
Name of Bank: ?? «Jusan Bank»
BIC: TSESKZKA

as soon as you help with the money, my cousin Svetlana and I will go
to the bank, we will get your help! after that I will give you complete information
about my plane tickets! plane arrival time, exact date and flight number.
will you meet me at the airport?

I asked the owner of the room I rent to help me install Skype,
but she didn’t succeed either. During installation,
a system error message appears on the monitor screen.
I don’t understand why this could happen, because I have a new laptop.
Please understand that I am trying to do this, but I am not succeeding.
I understand that you want to hear my voice, but I can't help it!!!

I spent money to arrive in Astana, I also spent on obtaining my visa, as well as on my accommodation in Astana. Don't you understand that the city
Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan, everything is very expensive here. But I didn’t think that there would be such large expenses, because I was only thinking about you at the moment when I was going to Astana.
My dear, I really want to come to you and you know this, but I don’t know how to solve this problem alone, I’m not asking you for extra money for expenses, I just asked you for tickets.
If I had not bought a laptop, then I would have been able to buy these tickets, but without the laptop we would have lost our connection with you. My dear, I really can’t find this amount, I won’t be able to come to you,
if you don't help me. If you have no confidence in me, then tell me about it, I need to know what you think about me. I was brought up in a decent family and from early childhood,
my parents raised me that deception is bad and only the meanest people deceive, my mom and dad always told me that a person should be sincere and kind, because
Only such qualities as kindness and sincerity truly adorn any person. I'm sincere with you! For the sake of you and our meeting, I abandoned everything that surrounds me!
I haven't done this for anyone before. Do you know why??? Because I have real feelings for you, and I don’t want to hide my feelings, I think about you and dream about you every day
to be in your arms, only you I can call CUTE!!! It seems to me that there is a special connection between us that I do not want to lose under any circumstances! I feel,
that you are the person I have been looking for all my life and for your sake I am ready to go to the ends of the world!!! I’m really looking forward to our meeting, I imagine how I’ll get off the plane and you’ll meet me at the airport!
From this day happiness will begin in our life with you!!! Do you want it??? I dream about it!!! My heart jumps out of my chest when I imagine our meeting!
I have so much passion and tenderness that are waiting for you, my dear!!! I am ready to give you everything to the last drop!!! You are the closest person to me!!! Do you understand this??????
Now I don’t know how to solve the problem with buying tickets, the embassy is waiting for me to bring the tickets, since they must confirm the dates of my departure to your country and arrival back,
That’s why I have to have two tickets, why don’t you study this yourself, because I’m telling you the absolute truth. If you don’t want or are afraid to help me, then I suggest meeting in Astana!
It doesn't matter to me where our meeting will take place! If you don’t want me to fly, then let me know when you arrive, I will meet you at any airport in Astana!
For me now there is nothing more important than our meeting! Now you see how seriously I take this! I tell you everything from my heart because you are in my heart, honey!!!!
Please make a decision! I am ready to accept any of your decisions regarding the place of our meeting! I'm looking forward to your letter!
Many passionate and tender kisses to you from your one and only!!!

your Azhar.

2023 Jan 07
Hello my dear, ****.
I am writing to you from Astana.
I planned to arrived to Astana 1 day earlier, I needed to help my mom with housework.
Before going to bed, I decided to write to you and make this
video!!!!! did you like my video????
I hope you understand that this has been a really difficult day for me.
I can finally relax and write you a letter!
Now we are much closer to each other!!!
I must say that I managed to rent a room. The owner of the apartment is a very nice woman. I'm going to live here alone.
I didn't waste any time, and immediately after renting an apartment I went to the embassy.
I gave all the necessary documents to the embassy.
I liked the friendly people who work at the embassy. The consultants helped me in absolutely everything!
Now I am looking forward to my visa. I asked the embassy employee how long it would take to get a visa.
She said that now everything is done quickly if all the conditions for obtaining a visa are met. no more than 1,5 weeks.
The embassy told me that I should have 2 tickets (there and back). I thought I could buy tickets after getting a visa, but no, air tickets are needed to get a visa.
The embassy staff should see the date of my departure to your country and the date of my return back to Kazakhstan.
This morning I tried to find out the ticket prices and my route to get to you.

I'm asking you to help me and send me $1100, otherwise I won't be able to buy round-trip tickets as the embassy requires of me.
****, I didn't want to ask you for money, but I have too many expenses in Astana.
Just today, I was forced to spend more than 600 $ on all expenses.
This is due to an ticket to Astana, consular fees for a visa, as well as renting an apartment for 14 days.
I hope you understand that I have spent a lot of money and I really need your help.
I'm sorry that I didn't have enough money for all the expenses.
Please, I beg you, believe me, give me a chance to prove to you my sincere intentions.
I understand that there is a lot of negativity on the Internet.
Please don't compare me with scammers because I'm asking you for help.
Today I was at the bank and wanted to get a loan!
Unfortunately, I already have 1 loan for the purchase of an apartment( mortgage), and therefore I was refused a loan.
I have to buy tickets in Kazakhstan, because the embassy must certify my tickets here.
I need to approve the dates of my stay in your country.
I understand that my request was very unexpected and probably you need time to help me. I'm ready to wait.

I'm sorry that I didn't have enough money for all the expenses, but today I have already spent 600 $ on this meeting.
I hope that we will be together soon.
Please forgive me for upsetting you just now, but I really need your support myself.
And now I present to you our romantic evening by candlelight.
We can sit for a long time and talk about our life, about our plans, remember what we have already gone through together and smile.
Oooh,****, I dream about it!
You're making me the happiest woman on earth!
My world changed when I met you!Before we met, I didn't have any life. My life was gray and empty!
I will only feel safe when you are next to me! Now you are an integral part of my life!
I live now only one dream-to see you as soon as possible! You have penetrated deeply into my mind and my heart!
Please don't leave me alone in this city. Write to me!!! I really need your support.
I'm always thinking about you! I miss you so much!
Astana is alien to me.This is a city where there are millions of people and they are all in an endless hurry.
I didn't have much time for a walk around Astana, because I was very busy today.
I'm going to bed now. I can barely find the strength and words to write this letter.
If I have no problems with the Internet, then I will try to write to you every day. I bought a 3G modem, the Internet speed is weak, but I can write.
I kiss you, my dear, Rusty!!!
I was very tired today, I ran all over Astana,
visited the embassy and found an apartment for rent!
I made you this video from a rented apartment in Astana!
I miss you and think about our meeting!
What a happiness it will be to soon receive a letter from you!
because we are so close to our meeting! I'm happy!
Wait your letter!
Your darling, Azhar.

Hello my dear, ****!
I have just read your letter.
The last days have been spent working and preparing for a trip to Astana, and finally I'm starting to rest.
I miss you.Big greetings to you from mom, sister.
You came into my life quite unexpectedly.
I didn't think that through letters you can get used to a man so much!
I can't believe that a man from another country has appeared in my life.
You are completely different, you are not like a man from Kazakhstan. A different mindset, a different mentality.
I am interested in communicating with you, getting to know you. I'm afraid of losing you because you seem to me to be a very sincere person!

I fall asleep at night, and I smile, because I think about you.
I can't imagine myself without your letters, without your eyes, without your words and compliments that are very nice to hear!
You are my happiness! Believe me, it's very difficult for me alone. I'm happy that I found you.
This may seem too naive, but I always thought that the man with whom I imagine my life together, he will not live in Kazakhstan.
I trust you. I don't think you can disappoint me. I hope so!

I am very pleased that you talk about your feelings for me and do not hide it. It's incredible that we have such an attraction to each other.
I am sure that we will have amazing evenings and nights and we will both get the pleasure that we can and want to get.

I look forward to meeting you at the airport with pleasure. It will be a touching moment for both of us.
I understand that after such a time of communication between us a little hastily immediately to go in Astana and plan our meeting, but wait not can.
I just don't want to waste my precious time because from today and the next 44 days I will have a vacation.
In any case, I will inform you of every step and decision I make. I am pleased that we will be together soon.
I do not have work today, as my holiday has already started!
I am sure that these holidays will be the best in my life!
Now I come to work to get all the documents from my boss that I need at the embassy. Boss wished me a good holiday.
We have very cheerful staff and my colleagues wished me a good holiday too.
I am very happy! I'm sure this holiday is the best vacation in my life, because this vacation we spend together.
****, I look forward to our meeting!
Yesterday we had lunch with my sister and mom in a cafe, and they wished me good luck.
My mom asked me to be very careful. She worries about me!

I haven't bought a plane ticket yet, but the day after tomorrow I plan to fly to Astana (the capital of Kazakhstan).
Most likely, my next letter will be written to you from Astana.
I will try to write you a letter every day and tell you how things are going with the paperwork.
Astana is so big city, I don't have friends there! I'll be alone in Astana.
I am sure that our feelings will help us to be together.
Yesterday, before going to sleep, I thought a lot about you!
I have prepared all the documents.
I'll take my laptop to Astana So we can write letters to each other while I'm in Astana.
I think that if it will be necessary, I can find a way to make a call to you from Astana.
Now I have to leave the computer, because I still have to do a lot of important things!
I leave my kiss on your lips!
Most importantly, please don't leave me without letters! In Astana, I will not be easy, because I don't know anybody there!
I will write to you immediately as soon as I can! Our meeting will make us the most happy!
I'm waiting for our meeting with huge impatience!
Love, Azhar.

2023 Dec 26
Hello, my happiness ****!!!
I am very pleased to receive your letter and read it. How much love you give me
thank you for this. I love you very much too, and I hope that we will be together soon.
Today is your Christmas! My dear ****, in Kazakhstan we celebrate Christmas on the night of 6
on January 7!!!!!!!!
I would like to celebrate this holiday next to you, my dear.
I feel that you are very tired of this separation, I am also very tired
I really want to hug you when we meet.
I love you my dear **** and I will never leave you.
You are my happiness forever. I found you in this huge world and fell in love with you forever. I
I know that you really want this too. We should be together.
My dear, just don’t leave me!
I will pray for our meeting. Our mother sends you a huge hello.
And congratulates you on the holiday.
Sorry I can't answer faster. It was the last working days before my vacation and I couldn't even check my email.
Fortunately, I have only a few days left to work and I can rest for 45 days.
I am very happy to receive your letter.
You are the one with whom I want to share my thoughts, hopes and dreams.
Thinking about you makes my heart feel full and happy. You're such an inspiration to me. You're responsible and very friendly.
For me, the physical condition, age, height and weight of a person is not the most Important thing!
The most Important thing for me is his inner qualities, loyalty, tenderness, care for a loved one.
I feel that we have a spiritual connection with you and an attraction.
Now during these lines I'm a little concerned, I'm shy, but I don't want to hide my attitude towards you...
This is not a Declaration of love, I just want to tell you that it's very nice to talk to you, and I really want to meet you.
You're a well-mannered, intelligent man. You filled a huge void in my heart!
Only you and your photos, give me happiness for all day!
I often look your photo and I think of us!!
Thanks for your beautiful photos!!
Unfortunately, I can't call you through my phone, as it turns out my work phone number is not connected to an international connection,
but I will definitely call you from Astana if it is important. I will also have my laptop with me and I will always be in touch.
I'll let you know when I'm ready to fly to Astana.
Today I have important news for you.
Please, my dear, ****, read my important news.
Today, I called in embassy which is located in Astana.
Now I know all information which is necessary for me for travel to your country.
I need to provide a list of documents. It is a lot of documents, I counted 8 documents.
First, the Embassy needs guarantees of my return to Kazakhstan.
They ask me to provide documents on the ownership of the apartment. This fact is a guarantee of my return to Kazakhstan for them.
As they said to me, I should visit personally embassy in Astana to begin process of official registration of papers.
My vacation will begin after tomorrow and at any time I can begin official registration of papers.
As I was told, I have to visit the Embassy to leave my fingerprints to get a visa.
I should show the inquiry on the marital status,
the inquiry from work, health insurance, declaration on payment of all taxes, and also the passport and photos.
Tomorrow I will try to receive all documents.
I was told that I could get a visa for up to 3 months, and that was very good news.
****, the Embassy replied that I do not need an invitation from you, since my visa will be "tourist".
If there will be a necessity for the invitation, I will tell to you about it.
I am also now thinking about my placement in Astana, because I will have to spend about 10-15 days there.
I have chosen a variant room rent in Astana! Not a hotel!
I should pay for registration of the visa and as I will need to pay consular gathering and an additional payment for registration of questionnaires.
I have money to pay for all the expenses.
Today, after a telephone conversation with the girl from the embassy, I thought a lot about our first meeting.

Between us there are sincere relations and I am assured, that our relations will grow.
most important thing for me now is to get a visa in Astana.
I hope, that you also, as well as I, really want our meeting.
I have a feeling of pleasure which has appeared since first day of our acquaintance.
From my life the feeling of loneliness was gone and it is pleasant to me to know, that in the World there is a person who's thinking about me.
My darling ****, you do not represent as I wish to meet you, I would want that our meeting will be unforgettable.
I imagine how I am in your city and among a crowd of people, suddenly I hear my name, turn around and see you!
I did not have relations with man more than 2,5 years,I could not find in Kazakhstan a person so close to me spiritually.
Accordingly, I have not had any sexual relations for 2,5 years.
I believe that there will be a big passion between us and we can have fun together. This I promise! I want it so much!
This meeting is the big step to our relations.
I listen to the heart, and my heart says, that we will be happy together. Please, tell to me your thoughts!!!
Our meeting is the best way to know each other better. I kiss you!!!
With love, Yours, Azhar!

2023 Dec 21
Hey,my dear ****!!!
Do you have something new?
I was very happy to receive a letter from you today!
Every time I read your letter, a Smile appears on my face!
Your letters help to brighten up my working day and my loneliness!
I think about you very often, and I began to notice that when I Wake up I immediately begin to think about you!
I've never had that before. You gave life to new feelings I have! You changed my life!
I have some news for you!
I found the information that is needed to travel to your country.
The Embassy is not in my city. The embassy is located in Astana.
I can not apply for a visa in my town, even with my international passport.
I need to apply for a visa for travel to your country.
Embassy officials told me that I should submit an application online and send it to the embassy.
Then I have to enroll in for an interview and then I have to go to Astana to get a visa.
My dear Rusty, I hope you like the idea of our meeting.
Also they told me that not everyone can get permission to travel to your country.
I said that I will be traveling for the purpose of tourism.
Together with the employee, we decided that the "Tourist" visa will be the best type of visa for me.
And with this type of visa i can come to your country without any problems.
According visa «Tourist» I can move freely on the territory of your country.
I'm going to spend in your country 30 days, what do you think about this?
I think that this time it will be enough, so we can know each other better.
Do you agree with me?
Embassy officials told me that my visa would be ready in 10 days from the date of submission of the application.
For this time I'd better live in Astana, because at any time I might be invited to the embassy.
I've already picked up a list of the documents that I need to provide to the embassy in Astana.
I can not believe that we will be together soon.
We will be able to talk endlessly, looking into each other's eyes.
****, as embassy official told me that he might need a letter of invitation from you, when I shall apply to the embassy.
Will you be able to give me an invitation, if it is necessary for me?
I will write to you if I need your invitation.
I need to know the cost of paperwork.
I also must make an appointment at the Embassy.
I hope that the information that I write to you now, very pleased you.
I'm sure no one and nothing will interfere in our Meeting if we both want it! You agree with me?
I told my mom and dad about my decision and my mom totally supports me!
My parents is happy for me, mom is happy that I met a decent man!
my sister asks me to send our shared photos as soon as I arrive to you.
You make me happy! I will finish the letter! I have a lot of work to do before I go on vacation, I have to finish all things at work!
I will wait for your answer.
Kisses just for you !!!
All my love, Azhar!

2023 Dec 14
Hello my ****!

I was anxiously waiting for your letter, and finally I have time to write to you!
I think of you with increasing frequency.
I had a dream last night. We were together in the dream.
My dream was so real that when I woke up this Morning, I thought you were there for me!
my photos show 7 years ago!! I do not know why!
I take my photos with a camera,
This was a gift from my little sister in 2017 for her birthday! maybe mine
camera 2017 for this reason! but all my photos are new! for this
I guarantee!
You know, the thought of us Meeting more and more visits my head.
I think that our Meeting is the next step for our relations, our Meeting gives answers to all questions,
and it will help us to better understand how our relations will develop in the future!
I thought a lot about our Meeting, and I understand that such a chance comes only once in my life!
But this step requires a lot of responsibility! Do you agree?
I can't describe my feelings and emotions, I can't find and describe everything I feel!
My feelings overwhelm me, I've never felt anything like it!
our relationship has moved to a new level, and I feel that our relationship has become more than just correspondence!
And I want to take the next step!
Today I was told that I will soon get a vacation, and I think that this is the best time to plan our meeting!
My vacation lasts 45 days and I think it's enough time for us to plan everything!
I really look at things, and I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship!
I'm ready to meet you, I don't want to miss this opportunity!
I like our correspondence, but communication on the Internet can not be compared with a real Meeting! Do you agree?
I'm asking you to do one thing: promise me you'll take care of me !?
My feelings are not toys and I ask you about honesty and sincerity!
I think the first thing I should do is to evaluate my skills and find out the price of my trip!
First I want to know how much the air ticket is. Tell me, what's the name of the nearest airport you can meet me at?
I want to see the ticket prices online!
I have a lot of questions: What can I take and whether I can stay in your house? Will you be my guide in your city?
You're meeting me at the airport? Are you ready for this step? I should know your thoughts about our Meeting!
I wonder what our meeting will be like and what we will do together?
I think that our Meeting will be unforgettable and will give us unlimited opportunities!
If our meeting is what we both want, then in the near future I plan to gather the necessary information for my trip and I will inform you about it!
I was at the post office yesterday, and I saw a beautiful card!
I thought you'd like it if you got my card at the post office in your town!
But I don't know your home address and how to send the envelope!

I don’t remember whether I gave you my address or not!

KAZAKHSTAN
SARAN - CITY
Chkalova street
house 18 apartment 5

Write me your full home address and I can send you my parcel.

Please write me your full name.

MY FULL REAL NAME IS AZHAR ORAZOVA!!!!

I send you millions of kisses!

Forever yours, Azhar! ??

2023 Dec 13
Hello, my dear ****!
I'm glad to see your letter!
I have some good news today.
I talked to my boss, and she said I was about to start my vacation.
I have to finish the job, and then I can go on vacation.
When does your vacation start?
****, I'm looking forward to a vacation so we can make an appointment.
You want us to meet?
I have never traveled to other countries except Belarus.
Every year I plan to go on vacation to another country, but as soon as the vacation begins, I always have reasons to stay in Kazakhstan.
2 years ago I gave all my savings to pay for my younger sister's tuition.
A year ago, on my long-awaited vacation, I had to take part in the repair of my mother's apartment. And every year ...
I travel a lot in Kazakhstan, but this year I definitely want to go beyond Kazakhstan!
I have been to Taraz, Aktobe, Almaty and many other cities. But I want to see new countries, new world!
If you want, I can fly to you.
I haven't felt this way in a long time, what I feel in my heart now.
I have a liking for you, I have an interest in you...
I'm afraid to tell you, but my feelings aren't just friendship.
I look forward to your letters.
if you read my last letter, I said that I don’t write to other men! I
am writing only to you!!!
So far I had no idea that there might be feelings and desire to wait for a new letter when it comes to email and Internet communication.
****, how do you feel?
I am honest with you and I tell you how I feel, I want to share all thoughts with you.
From the very beginning of our conversation, I told you that you should be sincere, and now I trust you.
I feel that you have become a native person for me, as if I have known you for a long time. I feel like we have soul mates.
I have no secrets from you.
I always try to answer your questions.
Repeat your question if I forgot to answer your questions.
Sometimes I don't have time to answer, but you can be sure that I always read your letters.
Now I have a feeling of sympathy for you. Our friendship is very pleasant.
****, please tell me how you see your future?
What do you want in the future, and do you want me to be a part of your future?
I want to find someone who will love me for the rest of my life!
I have a passport that allows me to travel the world.
I do not have a visa to fly to you, but I believe that the visa is not so difficult.
I really want to see your country and your lifestyle.
Maybe very soon we will be able to ride horses together or go to a concert, listen to live music or swim! Everything depends on our desire!
I send an email with my photos. You can see that I always smile when I think of you.
I don't understand what happened to me. My life and my inner world have changed for me.
I don't want to scare you, but I hope you understand ...
I appreciate your company.
I'm happy to see your letter. It always brings me a smile! ??
Please don't forget to answer my questions.
I'm sending you kisses!
Much love, Azhar !!

2023 Dec 12
Hi!!! How are you, ****? What's new?
I'm fine! I read your letter with a smile, and in your words I feel sincerity!
Your letters give me more than you can imagine.
I don't know how to describe this feeling in words, but it is more than just an interest in a person!
I think I'm attracted to you like a magnet, you've interested me like a man, not just a friend!!!
I woke up this morning and I thought about you. During Breakfast I looked at the empty chair!
I was having Breakfast, and I imagined it would be nice if we could have Breakfast together.
How do you like that idea? I think it's quite real if we both want it.
What kind of food do you prefer in the morning?
In the morning I cook Breakfast, mostly fruit, toast, eggs. In the morning I drink green tea or coffee.
I can't check my email at home, like I said I don't have Internet at home yet.
I am waiting for a call from an Internet provider in our city.
I'm working. I write a letter in my free time.
As soon as I get Internet at home, you will be the first to know about it! The Notebook, or Shall we Dance?
I've never heard of this movie! interesting?
I try to write to you more often, but sometimes I don't have time and I can't even comment on your thoughts!
****, I have a lot of work to do today.
In my free time, at work, I read every letter you sent.
I have an important question for you. You write letters to other girls?
I write only to you and I don't think about other men.
In my city, I refuse any acquaintance with men.
When I talk to you, I'm not interested in other men.
I despise people playing double play.
I don't like lies, I don't like people contradicting themselves!
****, I'm very interested in communicating with you and I don't need anyone else.
Do you prefer a long-term relationship? What do you dislike about a woman?
What do you like about a woman?
I think that between a man and a woman there should be understanding, trust and physical attraction!
First, men and women should be friends. Love begins with friendship.
I really want to love a man! I want to be a happy woman!
I want to give my love, body and smile to my loved one!
And I want my husband to be the sun that shines for everyone, but only warms me!
I want my man to give me reliable support. I don't mean the money.
I want to rely on my man! I want my joy to be his.
My sadness was his sadness. This is my idea of my future man.
I love the comfort and cleanliness of home. I keep my apartment clean and tidy.
I do not like when scattered clothes and shoes. I do not like mountains of dirty dishes in the kitchen.
Do you often do annoying household chores?
****, do you have flowers at home?
I like many kinds of flowers, but most of all I like peonies, and roses.
I don't even know what else to tell you right now.
I played the piano as a Child. For 8 years I went to music school.
The piano is still in my mother's house and sometimes I play.
I can't describe everything I want to tell you in the letter!
I prefer a live dialogue, when you look at the interlocutor in the face and eyes, then the words are perceived differently!
Now we don't have the ability to communicate via Skype, but soon I'll be home connected to the Internet, and we can see each other on Skype.
I've never used this program, but I think it will be easy. I'll let you know immediately.
I'm waiting for your new letter and your photos.
Please answer my questions without attention and write me soon.
with Kisses, your Azhar!

Dec 02
Hello my ****!

How's your health? Anything new? Are you in a good mood today?
I was in a great mood this morning.
I in general the optimist and I try to find the best in things!
How about you? You the optimist or the pessimist?
Maybe our communication helps me to escape from everyday worries!
In the morning I mostly drink green tea, juice or coffee and go to work.
I can't always answer you right away because I don't have Internet at home.
I'm waiting for my city's ISP to install Internet in my house.
In 2-3 weeks we will be able to find ourselves on Skype and we will be able to communicate in real time.
I write and read your letters at my work when I have free time.
I hope you understand me that at work I can't use,
Skype and social networks because my boss is a very strict woman.
I often think about you and wait for your letters. I wonder what you're doing at this moment.
It's a pity we have a long distance between us.
If you don't mind, I'll keep talking about my life and questions about your life.
I want to tell you about my family. My mother is 67 years old, she is already retired and does not work.
My mother worked in the school all her life! She's a teacher!
My mother was born in my hometown "Saran".
Father, was born in Aktau! My father was in the army!
My parents met when my father was on a business trip to Saran.
My father was over 17 years old! Despite the age difference, my parents were happy together!
I also have a younger sister, I will send our joint photo.
in this photo, my sister's son, his name is Petr. This nephew!!!
I have a grandmother, we do not often see each other as we would like, but I love my grandmother! My grandmother is 86 years old.
My father also on pension and does not work now.
My father worked by the lorry all life, it transported different cargoes across all Kazakhstan. Now, on deserved pension!
If you don't mind, I want to know about your family!
You have a large family? How do you usually spend your evenings?
Do you like to read?
****, which books do you like? I love classics and fantasy!!!
My favorite writer is Mikhail Bulgakov. My favorite book is " the master and Margarita."
Do you already have this book? This book has been translated into many languages!
I like Hemingway, Stephen king!
You like movies? What kind of movies do you like?
My favorite movies: Vanilla Sky,the Wedding Planer, Lord of the rings,Titanik,Romeo and Juliet.
I like different genres, but most of all I like romantic movies about love, with a good ending.
I like romantic and classical music, sometimes I like to listen to jazz and rock and roll.
I like the song, sting.

You have sent me today the new photos!!
Thanks for it!
You know I always is happy to see beautiful the man!!
I hope you write and send these photos only to me??
I always wait your photos!

My laptop model Asus x553 is a little old but reliable!

We don’t grow vegetables in winter in Kazakhstan because it’s very low
temperature!

I'll try to sing karaoke with you, but I'm not a very good singer! ))

will you teach me to sing? )) ?

I love animals but I don't have time to take care of animals because I work a lot.
My grandfather had 4 horses, they breed just because he loved their horses.
Now my grandfather died a long time ago, and we have no horses. I only have memories from my childhood.
Now, every month I try to get into the stable for at least 1 hour on horseback.
I told you in my last letter that I like to cook. What is the most popular dish in your country?
Kazakhstan is a big country. There are many kinds of national dishes..
I think the national dishes in Kazakhstan are meat dishes and many kinds of soups.
Kazakhstan dishes are easy to prepare and they do not require any special skills and special ingredients.
I am sure you will enjoy Kazakhstan cuisine.
Among my food preferences as I eat differently and I often cook different dishes.
The main thing for me is that the food should be ready for cooking from natural products.
I like salads, vegetables, meat and fish dishes.
****, do you have a phone number that you can use to make international calls?
My phone number is +7 964-347-82-85, since I learned from my operator, my phone can not accept international calls!
I got my phone from my job, and I have a ban on international calls.
It's a regular phone, it's not a smartphone...
I'm sure we can talk on the phone later, but for now, we can exchange letters.
If I want to call you, I'll let you know. I know you're a good person, and I like it very much.
Our countries have a different mentality. Do you agree with me?
I'm very interested in your life.
We're all human, and I understand you, but we're from different cultures.
Some things I probably don't know. I'm very happy to hear you say that. Please tell.
Your letters help me to understand your world and life better. I try to check my email every day.
Sometimes I don't have enough time to check my email, I hope you understand me.
Today I wrote a long letter to you and now I have to get back to work.
Email me as soon as possible! Please send me your pictures if you can do it.
I'll wait for your letter!

My best regards, YOUR AZHAR!!!!!!!!!

2023 Dec 01
Hi ****!
I am very glad that you write to me!
I'm sorry I can't write you a letter so quickly.
I have a laptop at home, but the problem is that I recently moved into a new home!
A house in which the Internet provider does not provide Internet access.
I went to the company to install Internet equipment in this house, and only after 3 weeks in this house will be connected to the Internet.
So now, unfortunately, I can't write from home.
I'm at work now, and I have a little time to write to you.
I'm fine! I like to talk! we're getting to know each other better! I'm glad we found a common language!
I want to know more about you and your life, my curiosity knows no bounds ??
Please tell me about your life and everything that happens in your life.
What time of Year do you like? I love summer! It is a pity that in Kazakhstan the summer lasts only three months.
I love bright colors, my favorite color is green, yellow, blue, red!
I love water. I like fishing. Sometimes we with my daddy goes to fish, I do not know at you there is such fish or not.
The name this fish a catfish, a carp, a perch and others...
I love swimming in the lake! In my city "Saran" there is a lake "Sasykkol".
On the lake "Sasykkol" is a guest house yacht club, and every year you can see a beautiful attraction-sailing regatta.
Up to 20 yachts can sail around the blue-gray water at the same time ??
I love water, I love swimming. The lake, river or sea give me great strength and energy. I can't live without water.
You have sent today the photos, the beautiful man!!
At me good mood when I see your photos!!
I wait your photos every day!
What holiday do you prefer?
When I write you a letter, I want to tell you everything that happens in my life.
I wish the distance between us I could even suggest how far we are.
If we lived nearby, we could meet in a cafe and talk endlessly. You have dreams?
I like outdoor activities and sports. I do fitness 3 times a week!
in my free time I always go to the pool and gym. I'll send you the training video in the next email.
I never smoke or drink alcohol. I like to go for a Run 2 times a week.
I love to ride a bike! I like bowling! I love singing karaoke!
I can skate and ski in winter. Winter in my city attracts fans of winter sports.
Winter in my city Is quite cold and snowy season.
In winter, in my city passes stage of the world on sky cross, snowboard, and mountain skiing.
I have a hobby, I like to cook different dishes! I also have a collection of recipes from different countries.
Since Childhood I spent a lot of time in the kitchen with my mother and grandmother.
Do you have the opportunity to visit Kazakh restaurants or eat national dishes from Kazakh cuisine?
I would be happy to cook for you in the future Kazakh cuisine.
I am sure you will not give up my delicious dishes ??
I try to check my email every day when I'm working. I don't only work on Saturday, Sundays.
Sometimes I don't have time to check my email.
Be sure that I will always reply to your email as soon as possible.
I hope you like to be photographed, so I look forward to your photos!
I wish you a good mood !!! I wish you and all your relatives happiness and health!
your girlfriend, AZHAR!

2023 Nov 30
Hi!!!

2023 Nov 04
Hello, my friend!!

You can’t imagine how happy I am now that I can write this letter!!
I was afraid that we might lose our correspondence! but now no one and nothing will interfere with our acquaintance.

I use my computer at work to write letters to you!!
My boss saw that I was using the computer for non-work purposes!
She forbade me to write letters, and ordered me to delete my mailbox from which I wrote to you before [email protected].
OLD WITCH!!!!!!!! she is jealous that I want to find my man!! yes from another country!! Yes!!
but that doesn't matter to me!! I always wanted to meet a person not from Kazakhstan!!
she ordered my mailbox to be deleted!
She’s probably jealous of me because she’s old and ugly and knows that she’ll never find a worthy man!!
my boss told me not to write to you!! she watched my computer for more than 2 weeks!
as soon as this old witch found another victim!! I dream of resuming our correspondence!
I'm sorry, but it's not my fault!!! I hope you can understand and forgive the woman??????

Now I will tell you everything sincerely about me!!

I must say that LATIFA is my nickname.

That's what my mother called me as a child.

The meaning of the name Latifa: means – kind, beloved, amiable, friendly.

MY REAL NAME IS AZHAR ORAZOVA!!!!

MY ADDRESS
Chkalova street
house 18 apartment 5

I was born on December 21, 1991! I am 31 years old now.

I live in Kazakhstan!

city - SARAN

I am working.
My place of work Sigma Corporation is a manufacturer of cable couplings for all types of cables.

MY NEW AND PERSONAL e-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement