Information on romance scams and scammers.
#443265 by maluu53 Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:50 pm
Hi my dear friend, How r things getting on? My 1st name's Olenka, At this time I'm 33 years of age. I am originally and now live in country Russia. I'd like to meet you better. Where you come from originally? I am actually interested in our correspondence. I wish d limale for creating marriage. For myself, the main thing in a male is fairness, loyalty, confidence. I wish to get to know you because I do not want to have nothing to do with Russian. I'm expecting ur feedback. So u wish to know little story about myself, u could question, I'd be glad to say you. So I have a big favor to you, to write me only if you're interested in communicating with me. If you are not interested in correspondence, please do not waste your time.
If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]
Have a wonderful day! Olechka.
Originating IP: 196.41.60.58
Originating ISP: Liquid Telecommunications Ltd
City: Dar Es Salaam
Country of Origin: Tanzania, United Republic of
2nd IP: 143.90.14.4
City: Tokyo
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024

Advertisement

#443267 by maluu53 Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:04 pm
Good evening friend. How r u getting on? My mom and dad called me Olechka, I'm 33 y.o. I was born and now live in country Russia. I’d like to get to know u better. Where you came from originally? I am very interested in you. I seeking male for creating harmonious relationship. To myself, what matters most in a man is integrity, fidelity, trust. I want to meet you because I don’t want to have nothing to do with Russian gentleman. I am waiting for your correspondence. If you prefer to know anything about my person, you could ask, Iwill be happy to respond you. But I have a big request to you, to response me only if you’re interested in me. So you aren’t interested in communication, please don’t take the my time.
Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]
Have a good day! Olga.

Name aliases:
Helga, Hola, Lelya, Ola, Olalasha, Olchik, Olechka, Olechkaanks, Olenka, Oleshka, Oleshka, Olgchik, Olgchika, Olgika, Olgo, Olgoka, Olgulka, Olgulya, Olgunka, Olgusha, Olgushka, Olgushoka, Olgushulenka, Olgusik, Olgusika, Olguska, Olgusya, Olha, Olia, Olika, Olinushka, Oliya, Olja, Olly, Olra, Olshuka, Olsuka, Olunia, Olunka, Olushka, Olusik, Oly, Olyunka, Olyunya, Olyushka, Volha

Scammer's Location: Yoshkar-Ola

E-mail address(es):
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]