Information on romance scams and scammers.
#443448 by maluu53 Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:29 pm
Greetings, my name Elvira. I am originally from Moldova, I live here. My age 35 years old. I have a good job and a stable income. I can communicate in several languages, not exclusively English. IMPORTANT. If you have distrust regarding my honesty or you believe that I will prove something to you or come up with excuses. Better ignore this message. Undoubtedly, like any woman I want to start a family. My true goal is to meet a man, maybe virtually. For me, age is actually not that important. After all, I myself am no longer not young. Also, I consider myself a beautiful and discreet woman. I love to cook and always keep clean. If you are need for such a woman, then let's communicate. My true goal is to find an optimistic, reliable man who hasplans for the future in life. Someone who doesn't complain about life and the past. Someone who strives rise up and not stand still. If your goal is just get a laugh or lust, just ignore this message. It won't have any continuation.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

I will be happy make friends with a serious man, I'm waiting for image and some information about you!
Image <<< dentist Dr. Anastasiya Vinichenko / Анастасия Виниченко Анастасия, Moscow, Russia

IP 143.90.14.5 <<< Tokyo, Japan
Date: Sun, Mar 17, 2024
Advertisement

#443449 by maluu53 Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:35 pm
Hello, my name is Elvira. I am from Moldova. I am already 35 years old. I have a wonderful job and a stable income. I can communicate in several languages, other than English. IMPORTANT. If you have distrust about my honesty or you think that I will affirm something to you or justify myself. Better don't reply to this letter. Of course, like any woman I want to start a family. My true goal is to start communication and more with a man, maybe virtually. For me, age is actually doesn't matter. After all, I myself am no longer not young. Also, I consider myself a amazing and discreet girl. I excellent cook and always keep clean. If you are suitable for such a woman, then let's get to know each other. My real goal is see an cheerful, reliable man who has havegoals in life. Someone who won't complain about the past in life. Someone who wants grow and achieve more. If your goal is just fun or lewd behavior, just don't reply to this message. It won't have any continuation.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private email: [email protected]

I will be glad get to know each other better with a worthy man, I'm waiting for your photos and some information about you!

IP 143.90.14.4 <<< Tokyo, Japan
Date: Tue, Mar 19, 2024