Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8256 by Ralph Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:20 am
Some information had already been posted on this scammer Here

Below is further information

This scammer is a Nigerian, pretending to be from the UK,
Information on the IP he uses can be seen by clicking Here

And here are some of his scripts in no particular order

I was born in buda pest in hunagry but have lived away from there for a number of years and have not returned.live Most of my friends have moved on and I have lost contact with people who I grew up with. I now have more friends living overseas than I have in hungary and I am looking to make some more friends in any part of the country. for some fun times.I am a casual guy who tries to not take himself too seriously, I am pretty self sufficient and value independence in a person. I think most people would list honesty, sincerity & reliability in a person and I am no different there.I would describe myself as a considerate person and a good listener. I think that most peoples would like me as i do things cause i am an easy and open hearted guy.lives move in a series of stages where people grow close and move apart for various reasons or even move on. I don't see this as bad thing as long as people are able to keep a mutual respect for each other and this is all a part of our personal development.I'm looking for a good woman! She's smart, funny, fit, beautiful and takes good care of herself. She's smart, athletic, funny, kind, compassionate, sweet, loving, sensual and sexy. She's practical, strong, thoughtful, and romantic. She likes to laugh, explore, work out, eat out with me maybe for dinner on out happy mood.LOL I'm a good listener, I don't try to fix them or offer advice unless it's requested. If you feel the same way, we could definitely have a lot of fun together.
I think relationships that work have constant interaction between them - emotional. I'm looking for the woman that will be holding my hand with a twinkle in his eye when we're old wrinkly!. I will email you my pics when next i sent you an email and please i am going out of match.com soon, please dont email me on it cause i am not sure to stay there for long do email me on my personal email address wish is (desmond_ray123yahoo dot com)..... a woman who go on long romantic walks, romantic candlelight dinners, and has communication skills. She doesn't hold back or hold things in and will tell me what she wants. No games or mind reading. She is loyal.Because i have a commited heart like all woman who knows how to take care of her man. willing to step up to the plate with him to build a future and have a loving family.
I'm blue-eyed, with shoulder length honey black hair. Im tall with a cuddly build -I like cooking too much!. I love being a man cause i know my woman will be so pround of me.i think i have more to tell you about me when next we meet again.
DesmonD RaymonD

.I am too, good observation!I am outgoing, confident, real, unique, independent, affectionate, best friend and lover. I enjoy riding my Harley. I love to cook, but hate doing it for myself. Like the beach, theme parks, concerts, sporting events, dining out and dancing. Some nights staying home to watch a movie. Im quick writted and very honest. Prefer casual than dressed up.Some say distance is a very had location to meet with the man you want But i dobt that cause i am ready to relocate for anywoman that i find mylove with.
You can check out my details of course, My pictured if you like the sound of me, I will be more than happy to furnish you with further details.Here is my yahoo id live me an email,would also like chatting with You in getting to know me more better.{desmond_ray123}OR {[email protected]} will be glad to hear from you soonest Thanks.

......yes a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step,so lets start from being friends,i guess i have to stop here now,hope you did not find it strange to get such a long note from me?,i do hope to get a response too,take care and remember that you will always be in my thoughts now...u can reach me for a chat address the domain is yahoo dot com,my subscription will soon expire and i will not want to go back to match.com,so lets meet online. (desmond_ray123)love and blessings.i will be online at about 8AM in the morning mytime wish will be around 12PM or 1PM your time do write me an email and i will wait for you at that time for nice chat.
Desmond Raymond.

Hello,how are you doing and everything over there, so nice to see such an angel like you on match.com and i wonder what a nice looking woman is doing on a dating site.I am desmond Raymond by name and oreginaly from finland and have spent most of my years here in london.
I am knew to the match dating and i think i was capivated with my first look on your profile and would be pleased if you really give me the chance and time to be your friend and more expressive in the chat on yahoo to know more about us selfs.
I have been hurt and i think here is were i can find my dream woman cause love does not ask for a thing.anyway i want you to write me an email to my personal email address so we can meet forsome nice chat.......desmond_ray123 at yahoo com hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day.
Kisses..........Desmond Raymond.

Hello,Thanks for such a nice profiel you have here.Your words show the wisdom of one who knows how to balance her heart with the wisdom of insight. I see a beautiful person who has learned to express her soul with eloquence and the innocence of a child. I see someone whom I should aspire to become myself.You sound like a blast! and you also look very fit and Pretty so how come you are on this dating site.I am too, good observation!I am outgoing, confident, real, unique, independent, affectionate, best friend and lover. I enjoy riding my Harley. I love to cook, but hate doing it for myself. Like the beach, theme parks, concerts, sporting events, dining out and dancing. Some nights staying home to watch a movie. Im quick writted and very honest. Prefer casual than dressed up.Some say distance is a very had location to meet with the man you want But i dobt that cause i am ready to relocate for anywoman that i find mylove with.
You can check out my details of course, My pictured if you like the sound of me, I will be more than happy to furnish you with further details.Here is my yahoo id live me an email,would also like chatting with You in getting to know me more better.{desmond_ray123(at)yahoo dot com
.{desmond_ray123(at)yahoo dot com
Desmond Raymond.

. I Want a partner who wants to share their life going out and having fun, someone who is affectionate, caring and understanding. I would like someone who likes to travel whether it be overseas or a weekend away in the countryside and enjoys a good wine and music. I have 1 child and she means the world to me she is 10 years old. I love to laugh, I see humor in a lot of things. I enjoy going out for almost anything, movies, dinner, dancing, seeing live bands is one of my favorites. Hanging out is good too, just depends on the mood. For me, moments of a spontaneous kiss on the back of the neck with a hug from behind are like a little gateway, I love spontaneity, I think it keeps relationships alive. I’m honest, hard working and have ambitions and goals as most do, the trick is to find the right person to make it all worth while. I've been to Australia, New Zealand,Italy and Switzerland and alot of places i can't name now, cause it's going to take the full page . People are always surprised when I tell them my age, they assume that I am around 30, to be honest, I like that. I’m not complicated or too serious, just a decent guy looking for nice, caring, honest, trustes and commitment, decent women to spend my time with. I never was much for fishing, but I did catch one once so I’m thinking you just never know, Could happen?!?.

I am happy you are having a good times baby i would like you to try and see if you can get me online on messger so we can chat.
what i do for fun,The TA provides me with the perfect antidote to the day job. In addition, I play alot of sport & 'relax' with friends down the pub afterwards! Love Music, London, Starbucks & Shopping
my ethnicity:
I'm British and proud of it, but Peace is the important thing. At the end of the day, we're all the same aren't we? There is plenty of room on this planet for everyone.The two most important thing's there are, are Love and Peace.
Love travel. I recently visited Rome with the Regimental Band I play in and would like to go back there - this time minus the Band and with jessica.
Fav things? Sunbathing in St James' Park. Making Best Man speeches. Clubbing till 3am, then a lie-in followed by a Full English & the Sunday papers. Giving Birthday .
Recently read 'Baptism Of Fire' the autobiography of a guy named Frank Collins, a former member of the SAS. On a lighter note, I am currently reading another autobiog - this one's by Peter Kay! It's called TheSound Of Laughter. Trust me, it's great.
was toldd you should try to use 011447035901164.OR +447035901164
Desmond

Note the phone number in this email 447035901164 its a UK redirect number, anybody from anywhere in the world can get one of these phone numbers and any calls to it will redirect to anywhere in the world, including Nigeria

Below are 2 of the recent pictures he may use,

Notice anything unusual

As he sends this email he will write;

Hi honey,
I just got in from the meeting and i sent you this pics for your eyes only.i love you so much and i really miss you online.
Desmond

How did you go?
Notice any differences? I know they are subtle differences but if you didn't notice, yes, he does not have a hat in the second picture :wink:

Oh, and he also scams as either a Black or a white man

This scammer uses a wide range of pictures and will change them to suit each scam if necessary

He will also privide pictures of himself and his daughter, but I wont post those pictures

I hope to have more details in the very near future

[email protected]
I am still unsure as to what this email address is used for, it is most likely so his daughter can contact you, of course, he is also playing the part of the daughter and it is just a part of the scam

Editing to add another photo

Last edited by Ralph on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Advertisement

#8259 by Ralph Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:42 am
It would appear tha this scammer will sometimes have an accident where he is obadly injured, below is thr email you may recieve from thr hospital

Please note, the date will obviously change to suit
BENONI HOSPITALS The Management Benoni Hospital write this email to whomever it may concern, with respect to some accident victims who were rushed down to this hospital by the Federal Road Safety commission of Nigeria (FRSC) on the 4th of October 2007 on a patrol tour.The commandant of the FRSC stated that the accident occured along the Benin - lagos High way closed to the international airport where a Taxi ran into a lorry and about 5 persons were seriously wounded and 3 persons were dead.. Identified with one of the accident victims was a british international passport that bears the name which was found in the wallet of the injured man who appears to have been rescued out from the taxi involved in the accident along with a little girl who was supposed to be with him.

On checking the wallet of the injured victim to find more form of indentification, a printed Picture of a lady was found inside the wallet and at the back of the picture this email address and phone contact was also discovered. We have tried to call the phone number that was written at the back of the picture , but we had no luck getting through, so we decided to contact you by email , so if you can give us any useful information about this victim who is been addmited into this hospital and now recieving treatment along with the little girl who is currently at the intensive care unit recieving treatment And Please Dont be pannicked everything is been taken care of and they are both responding to medical treatment here.We will be grateful if you reply us as soon as you receive this email and let us know anything about this victim or any useful information on whom to contact. we hope to hear from you soon.
WE TREAT BUT GOD HEALS

Yours Faithfully
Dr Andrew O.
Chief Medical Director Benoni Hospital
#8789 by Ralph Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:07 pm
I like going out, movie, theatre, comedy, arts and music jazz, blues.I also love any music from jill scott, jeff buckley through to cog butterfly eff... I was born in budapest in hunagry but work here in Uk (London). I now have more friends living overseas than I have in hungary and I am looking to make some more friends in any part of the country. for some fun times.I am a casual guy who tries to not take himself too seriously, I am pretty self sufficient and value independence in a person. I think most people would list honesty, sincerity & reliability in a person and I am no different there.I would describe myself as a considerate person and a good listener. I think that most peoples would like me as i do things cause i am an easy and open hearted guy.lives move in a series of stages where people grow close and move apart for various reasons or even move on. I don't see this as bad thing as long as people are able to keep a mutual respect for each other and this is all a part of our personal development.I think relationships that work have constant interaction between them - emotional. I'm looking for the woman that will be holding my hand with a twinkle in his eye when we're old wrinkly!.I'm Hazel-eyed, with shoulder length honey dark blonda hair. Im tall with a cuddly build -I like cooking too much!. I love being a man cause i know my woman will be so pround of me.i think i have to stop here and sure u can ask me some more question when we start to communicate

for fun:
I'm not much for clubs or bars on the weekend unless they have a good band playing. I'd rather be doing something that isn't going to leave me with a raging headache in the morning. Although I loved being fun and always happy,i cherish those that.
favorite hot spots:
I will like to go places that I would meet good people and new friends. I also like going to the beach where, I will be left alone with my lover to be. I really enjoy being with someone who could tell me that your problem is solved !...
favorite things:
A good book, bon fires, stars, lyrics that make me appreciate individuality and creativity, nice glass of pinot noir, chai tea, good hugs, jogging in a warm rain, conversations that allow me to learn something new or think a new way.
last read:
The last thing I read was People magazine I think...or was it the cover of the Enquirer in the grocery store? Oh well..one of the two I think
#8808 by Ralph Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:10 am
Here is some more of his script

Please understand i have been looking for what to write and it has been some days now i write this email and i am so afraid to express my feelings. so i kept them on email so you will understand how i have always wanted you to be my woman.
it should be emphasized that the kind of love existing in our relationship is void of fantasy or a whirlwind romance. If you don't know, my love for you isn't the comparative analysis of "M&B" stories or any other fictional romance. But this is the love that is enveloped with the seal of reality without any shadow of doubt.I am commited to you both in the heart and soul.I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special.
I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny,For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.
Not that there are no other fish in the ocean upon whom I can sling my hook, but who can be like my dear Esther,that loves me with such generosity of heart? I love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation and which only your's can do. I love you not only because of beauty but for your sense of decency, delicacy, kindness and other complementary qualities. I can't help doting on you. Therefore all my gestures of love towards you come straight from the bottom of my heart, I swear! You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.
Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.I cant do anything without you and it's really making me go crazy.In the morning Tmr i have meeting with clients but i wounder if i would not go there and start calling your name cause you are all in myheart.
As i write this email,the tears in my eyes reminds me that there is always a place for us to find our sooul mate no matter the distance and locations.I have really been lonely for 7years now without no one to show me true love and a commited heart.
i most let you know my angel you are really a woman God has sent to me and i really cant express everything on a wrting note i felt like i want to say all this to you in person looking into your eyes.Sweetheart,there is so much I want to tell you, alot has been running through my head lately after reading your last email. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us.I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. please understand all this are what i want from you as my lover in making you happy at all times cause i am really ready for a woman whom will want to share the rest of her life with me.Relocation for my soul mate is never a problem to me cause i am a mobile staff and i am alowed to travel anywere around the world.I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be 90 years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out.
I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to be sitting there and watching our unborn children,take their first steps of becoming a grow up girl wish is jessica my daughter. from your arms into husbands house.
i think i have to stop here i will write you more later please do take care of your self i am thinking about you always.
Your BestMan.
Desmond.