Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8266 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:21 am
ANASTASIA

Anastasia/Anastaysia Basova Vladimirovna

Liar and romance scammer.

“WILL LOVE YOUR MONEY WITH ALL HER HEART”

IP = 77.40.4.228: Mari-el, Yoshkar-ola

Yet according to claimed address Cheboksary Republic of Chuvashia (700 km from Yoshkar-ola)

Received: from 228.4.dialup.mari-el.ru (unknown [77.40.4.228])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])

Uses X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.0.1.33) Professional

Claims address apartment 18, 15 Topolinava St, Cheboksary, Russia 428006

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Mails

' xxxxx my honey, how are you there? You think of me even sometimes? Only smile! My mood is fine and I am happy with you! I do not feel lonely more! There are real feelings in my heart to you and I do not want to lose it! LOVE, ARE FINE FEELING AND I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU, THAT YOU HAVE FILLED WITH IT, MY HEART! I waited meeting with you all my life and anything and nobody will not separate us. We shall be together, not looking on any barrier! We have deserved to be together! There is a long distance between us, but it not problem when there is true love between partners. You agree? I love you with all my heart and for all my lives! You are sole man in my life and only with you I want to meet my old age! Today I have visited hairdressing saloon and manicure. You like the beautiful female nails? I am sure, each lady should care about health and about beauty the body. You agree? There is such proverb in russian language, 'only in healthy body, there is healthy mind'. The sense of these words is clear to you? I am absolutely healthy and I always care of my health. I to eat only healthy foodstuffs also. When we shall be together, we shall care of ours health, together with you! Together, we shall be Team! What do you think of it? Last days, weather to become more warmly. The spring will soon come. So soon there leaves time! But I am glad that this year, in my life there were serious changes. Yes, I have met you this year. In the future, we shall always celebrate our anniversary at this time. ok? You not against? Now I shall be closed and I shall give you time for answer. My kisses and hugs only for you! Sincerely with love your Anastasia.

my honey, i have great neeeeeeeews! i receivvisa! my eyes are filled tears of happiness! i still cannot calm down now!!! my heart jumps out from my breast. i love you and soon we shall together. to tell the truth, i cannot still believe, that all this only for not dream! it's day was very hard for me and i need rest. i haven't any forces now. forgive me for the short letter, tomorrow i shall write to you and we shall discuss all details of my flight to you! ok? with love your anastasia.

My love xxxxx, how are you doing? I miss you so much! Some last weeks my life, were really hard for me and I had time for to think about our communication. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND FOR ALL MY LIFE!!! I was convinced of it many times. We could leave each other when the first problems have risen on our way, but we have overcome it and have gone further. Difficulties, have made our love more strongly and have checked up our feelings on durability. Now I see that you are ready to share with me, not only good time, but also in hard moments. Nothing can separate us! I waited meeting with you all my life and I shall not allow anybody and anything, to begin barrier between us. My heart in your hands and only with you I shall be happy! Without you, my life will lose any sense! I shall make you, the happiest man on planet when we shall be together and only after that, I shall be happy!!! DESTINY HAS UNITED US! We shall create island of love and happiness, at this severe ocean of life. My vacation have already begun and I has received visa and ready to fly to you. Today I have gone to bank for to receive credit, but have been unpleasantly surprised, when workers of bank have told me about delay with credit. To me have explained that Global Crisis has made process of reception of credits, more tiresome and difficult. In bank to me have told, that they will inform me when I can receive credit. They have told, that it will be possible on next week, but probably required more time. I do not know. I do not want to waste time, I want to fly to you NOW! Please, be not dared over me, but I have already collected my suitcases. My heart with you, only my body, still is in my place. You smile? The spring in my country will soon come, but in my heart there has come spring since that moment when I have met you! You are sense of my life and I do not want to lose you in any way! I have some sum now, but it insufficiently for will pay my air tickets. I do not want to wait, when I shall receive credit. I want to fly to you now! I do not want to lose day of my vacation. I want to spend with you, all my time. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME! I am sure, for you too! There was only one step and we shall be together and all our dreams will find a reality. My kisses and hugs only for you xxxxx! Sincerely with love your future wife Anastasia.

Dearest xxxxx, how are you doing? Every day, I love you more and more! Time, only strengthens our love! My vacation have already begun and every day which I am compelled to spend without you, seems hard eternity for me. Today I have visited fitness-center and spent some time in yoga class. After that I spent about one hour in a sauna. My body such flexible now and my skin such gentle and smooth, similarly a baby skin. It is a pity, you cannot touch me now. I want what my future husband, was proud of me and had always hot feelings to me. The sense of my words is clear to you? I spend many time for care of my health. Weather all becomes warmer. Spring will come soon! I cannot believe, that we speak with you so long time. You have not overlooked, when I wrote to you my first letter? I hope, your leg will be soon healthy. Today I should have time to tidy up my apartment and for cooking a supper. Parents will visit me today. My kisses and hugs only for you xxxxx! Sincerely with love your Anastasia.

My honey xxxxx, I love you with all my heart and I want to begin each our day when we shall be together with these words! You agree? We have left a long way behind and I do not want to lose all that we created long time. In my life there are not other men and only with you I want to spend all my time! Only with you I want to connect my life forever. Only with you I want to meet my old age. Every day, which I am compelled to spend without you, it seems awful eternity for me. I want to fly to you, as soon as possible! There was only one step and we shall be together! We so are close to our dream! My vacation have already begun and I do not want to waste time! For me important to spend together with you as possible much time. Fire of love and passion, will flash in our hearts with new force when we shall have personal contact. I cannot take my vacation during other time and we cannot meet, up to my following vacation in February, 2010. I do not want to wait so long time! My heart will not go through so long separation! I spent so much time and forces for to receive visa. I do not want, that all my diligence would be all for nothing! My visa will be void in 2010 and I shall be compelled to receive new visa. I do not want to go through this hard long process again. I LOVE YOU AND WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER!!! Now I shall be closed and I shall wait your answer. Sincerely with love your Anastasia.

My honey xxxxx, how is your mood? You missed me these days? I cannot stop to think of you and about our soon meeting. All my ideas connected only with you! We went so long time to our happiness and now, there was only one step and we shall be together. I love you and I do not want to lose it in any way! It will be silly, if we shall allow the first barrier which has arisen on our way, to begin insuperable problem for us. I try to solve financial question in any way. I used all possible and impossible ways, to find necessary sum. I spoke with all my friends and colleagues on my work about our problem. It is a pity you cannot see all my diligence. You should know, that I spend all my forces and all my time, for the sake of to be with you as soon as possible. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU! Yesterday I spoke with one man about our problem. He is my good friend and one year ago, he tried to win my heart. He is rich and serious with me, but I have not to him any feelings. I could borrow from him additional $ 400 US, but I still do not have some sum, for to pay my air tickets and to fly to you. I have overcome so hard process with documents and spent all my forces and now we so are close to our dream. Every day, my vacation everyone become shorter and shorter, but all of us still have chance to spend some time face to face. I think, that I should give up hope, have time to receive credit in bank before my vacation will go to the end. I spoke with workers bank and they have told, that registration of the credit will take one or two weeks. I cannot wait so long time. OUR PERSONAL MEETING, IS IMPORTANT FOR US!!! We can write each other thousand letters, but nothing can replace personal contact. You agree with me? Yesterday I met parents and we spoke about our problem. I have told to parents, that you try to help me in any way and that you so true with me. Parents say hello to you!!! They are glad, that you have not left me one in hard situation. Now I shall be closed and I shall wait your answer. Sincerely your Anastasia.'

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement