Information on romance scams and scammers.
#63134 by Katharina Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 am
The scammer's email after first contact:
Delivered-To: (friend of ScamWarners)@gmail.com
Received: by 10.42.218.5 with SMTP id ho5cs160312icb;
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.132.132 with SMTP id d4mr1029134ict.325.1310546223389;
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:37:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm11-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
(nm11-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.141])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id uf10si48262380icb.113.2011.07.13.01.37.03;
Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:37:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass
(google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates
98.138.91.141 as permitted sender)
client-ip=98.138.91.141;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass
(google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.141 as permitted sender)
[email protected];
dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm11.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
13 Jul 2011 08:37:03 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.237] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
13 Jul 2011 08:37:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1037.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
13 Jul 2011 08:37:02 -0000 X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3 X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 6742 invoked by uid 60001);
13 Jul 2011 08:37:02 -0000
Received: from [196.207.198.18] by web124714.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:37:02 PDT X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740 Message-ID: <[email protected]> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:37:02 -0700 (PDT)

Date: 2011/7/13
Subject: my dearest please i will like to know more about you
To: (friend of ScamWarners)@gmail.com

My dearest.
How are you today? i am very happy you responded to the email i sent to you in your address at the site. I am Miss Johana Mary kindie a 24years girl ft5.7. wt 59 i am the only daughter of Late Dr. Siaka kindie from Ivory Coast in west Africa, who died during the war .

He is the owner of kindie Gran Telecommunication Services (Co.,LTD) and personal assistant to our country president on political matters, Before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning But by the grace of God i managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring country,(Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) here in West Africa and i am residing here now as a refugee.

Meanwhile,I am writing to you now in a Reverends computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here!.

I will like to know what you do for a living,remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you at the first time. Here is some of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know you. My likes are sincerity and honesty and my dislikes are lying and fake life and selfishness. I want to know your real name? your country and how old are you.

Awaiting for your reply soonest!
from my heart,
Mary.

Further into the correspondence:
My dearest,
How are you doing to day with hope you are in good health.
I am glad to write given the opportunity now,thanks for your reply. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me.

In this camp,we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays,Wednesday and Fridays of the week. Its just like one staying in the prison, I hope by God's grace with your
help i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. All my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev. patrick carrol on who is then Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DU SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. Rev's e-mail address is ([email protected])
Phone (+221-76 _50_15_825) so If you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank here which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3m. (five million three hundred thousand dollars) So I
will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest,understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have allot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
take care of your self and have a lovely day
Yours in love
Mary

Edit to add: It's time for the fake banker's appearance:

Subject: my dearest try and contact this bank now for the transfer.
To: ........

My dearest.
How are you doing today with hope you are strong and fine for me.
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the person i am going to. depend and trust my life. I am not going to give my life to any other person because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another person.

Please i have not told anyone except you and Rev.Fr_ Patrick Carrol about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My dearest is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i will continue my study.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.
The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
Bank email address

[email protected]

OR

[email protected]
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Chris Bridley.
Telephone number:+442032869359
+44203286625

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Late Dr Siaka Kindie
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin : Miss Johana Mary Kindie
Amount deposited: $5.3m

Account Number: SCBUK336589027/SB/56/Q

Johana is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Mary is the name that people and friends know me with.The money is being deposited with Johana Kindie, Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Mary.

Note:
„Mary“ is actually a young male in Senegal.
Advertisement