Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8449 by The Enchantress Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 am
TRACY ANDREWS

Romance scammer

Mail address [email protected]

Female
30 years old
SAN DIEGO, California
United States

Date: Mar 24, 2009 5:29 AM

Subject: Hello there,

Body: Hello there,
How are you doing? i hope cool , if so , glory be to GOD,first of all i need to introduce my self. I'm Tracy , i'm Single female 30 years old from San Diego, California.
I am new on this dating scene, and i came across your profile on search criteria, you seem like a nice gentleman and i would like to know you.
I've a good sense of humor and love to laugh. I also like to go out to beach , and feel the fresh air as well as staying in by the fireplace with my latest book. I also enjoy sporting events, movies, plays, museums, art galleries, etc.
My personality traits are Adventurous/Spontaneous, Compulsive, Clean Cut,Earthy, Open-Minded, Humorous/Witty, Intellectual,, Sensitive/Nurturing/Loving, Quiet, Romantic, Serious/Responsible. My favorite activities are Camping,tennis, Hanging Out with Friends.(but at the moments i don't have friends), Intimate Conversations, Listening to music/ People Watching, Photography, Shopping,Weekend Trips,Adventure Travel, Movies/TV.
I do not much believe in physical appearance because i believe beauty comes from the heart and its the personality of an individual that matters. Good looks attract the eyes but good manners attracts the heart. I saw your profile and you look like a very nice man and i am really interested in getting to chat with you so i can know you better.
You can write me back at my private email address - [email protected]
And i would like to chat with you on yahoo messenger. My yahoo screen name is tracedpace
I hope to chat with you soon dear..

Regards,

Tracy
http://www.myspace.com/456995650

Notice the suspiciously similar script here.

http://www.myspace.com/daraygo007

Debora Female
30 years old
OKLAHOMA CITY, ???
United States

i'm debora,i'm single,29.i'm make up artist and a model per short time. I am looking for a partner..... i am a strong and active woman and i love a lifely man that will be loyal,honest and truthful....i posses these qualities and i also expect that from a man because i think i deserve it. I've a good sense of humor and love to laugh. I like to go out, beach , and hang around with friends as well as staying in by the fireplace with my latest book. I enjoy sporting events, movies, plays, museums, art galleries, etc..My personality traits are Adventurous/Spontaneous, Compulsive, Clean Cut,Earthy,Open-Minded, Humorous/Witty, Intellectual,, Sensitive/Nurturing/Loving, Quiet, Romantic, Serious/Responsible. My favorite activities are Camping,tennis, Hanging Out with Friends.(but at the moments i really dont have much friends), Intimate Conversations, Listening to music/ People Watching, Photography, Shopping,Weekend Trips,Adventure Travel, Movies/TV. i do not much believe in physical appearance because i believe beauty comes from the heart and its the personality of an individual that matters... good looks attract the eyes but good manners attracts the heart..…

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement