Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8537 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 pm
TESSY MICHEAL

Romance scammer.

Mail address used [email protected] [email protected]

IP 78.106.141.121: Moscow in Russian Federation.

Claims 27 years old single and being an engineer, real name Anna.

Also claims she is from New Jersey USA but is stuck in Mongolia after car accident.

Phone number for Doctor (Mr?) Ken +79647626409 checks out to be from Mongolia.

Initial approach.

Hello Dear friend,my name ;s Anna and tessy's my nick name,im single and never been married before,a friend of mine told me about this site that why i just join this site to meet the perfect man in my life,i was making a seach on the site when i came accros ur profile and i just think it ll be better for me to contact you for us to get to know our self more better,im 27 years Old single woman,im engineer,if you are interested in getting to know me,im currently online right now on yahoo instant messenger and msn messenger,hit me up if you care to chat, my screen name is angeltessy1981 and my email is [email protected]
take care of ur self and God bless,send me back ur email address or add me on yahoo now for us to talk,see yaa
i dont like putting my pictures on the web,come on yahoo instant messenger and i have pics to share there

im online right now on yahoo messenger if you wana chat you can hit me up there now
Tessy Micheal

Mail concerning money request after road accident in which she is left an orphan.

Hello Dear
How are you?i hope u're living in an atmospheric condition.i just to tell you more about me. tessy is a woman with a big heart,but it's always hurt by people who doesn't appreciate the good things i do.I am a woman who likes the truth.I am very honest and trustworthy.Respecting people is what i love doing best,treating and caring for people equally is all part and parcel......
i am looking for someone who is not materialistic but looking for lasting love. I hope to find a man who is responsible, very honest and open, completely faithful and trustworthy
Female new jersey care to Chat...... ...i really dont wanna tell anyone about this cuz it's a shameful thing for me to say out but i will tell u briefly........
this is what happen my father is a business man he brings electronics to Moscow Russia to sell he has shop here....he now thinks instead of him coming here and going back to the state...he decided he move to Moscow Russia with his family...becuz we left the state he has sold our house and the rest of the properties..we set to Moscow Russia 4 a new life...on arriving to airport in Moscow Russia we took a cab to our destination on the way we had an accident .we were rushed to the hospital by some good samaritans i dont know all this until i open my eye i met my self in the hospital..i asked about my dad ,mum and my sisters unfortunately the Dr told me they were all dead that am the only all that survive i dont know anywhere in this country..i dont know who to contact my mum is from New jersey while my dad was adopted when he was young now am owing the hospital ..i will be happy if u can help me out and take me to come and stay with u 4 sometime to get my own apartment..if u love me i dont mind to be with u 4 the rest of my life....pls call me at the hospital thru the doctor phone number... +79647626409 and tell the doctor that you wan't to know more about my situation and you wan't to talk to Tessy Micheal in room 09 hope to hear back from you ...

Hospital Name...................peace hospital
Doctor Name.........Mr,ken
Doctor number........ +79647626409 0119647626409
Room number............09
Floor.........................13
My full name...............Tessy Micheal
Country......................Moscow Russia

please u really have to help me out as soon as possible ok the Doctor has siezed all my documents including my return ticket back to the states he says that untill i pay the bills he will give them back to me ....
i promise to be very honest to you i will also like you to pick me up at the airport ok cus i will like to stay with you for a while if only i will be welcomed by you and your people u just tell me the nearest airport to you
im Really ashame of my self cuz i never knew i ll come accros this way, the weather here is not condusive for me here, i really dont know wat to do about my life right now, the Doctor said that if i dont pay him his money i ll never get back my document and plane ticket is going to expire soon........yahoo, u Can add me to your yahoo messager for us to talk more and to get to know our self more better..this is my yahoo chat ID.................. [email protected] or [email protected]
Best Regard, Tessy Micheal

Note these links;

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=5064

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51372327

Information from myspace link.

"I am looking for a man ..Careing one and lovely too"

Female 54 (???) years old ARLINGTON, Virginia United States

tessy's Interests
General My Real name is Tessy micheal Iam into computer engineeering Iam 26 years Old i leave in new jersey
Music I love music...slow

About me:
i am looking for a man who is deep, feminine, and htrong values about marriage and family. I am looking for someone who is not materialistic but looking for lasting love. I hope to find a man who is responsible, very honest and open, completely faithful and trustworthy, affectionate and warm, serious like me about life but ready to enjoy life to the full. A good sense of humor is important too. One thing that is important for me is to find a spirtiual connection with a man who holds Christian beliefs on a deep level. I imagine her a man who wants to have a strong partnership with a man, and who will enjoy both exploring the world and creating a nice home life with me.
Who I'd like to meet:
I enjoy conversational and philosophical people who have a strong sense of responsibility but who are also lighthearted and cheerful. I exercise and enjoy jogging, swimming and the outdoors to list a few things, but I am usually open for anything

Also note google search thus;

No results found for "peace hospital moscow"
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement