Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8555 by Ralph Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:22 am
I dont know a great deal about this scammer yet but hope to be able to update a lot more information in the near future

I happen to know from previous correspondance that this scammer visits this site sometimes so I am sure I will make his day by posting his scripts here

Without knowing too many details, I do know that this scammer uses stolen credit cards as part of the scam, most likely trying to convince their victims to forward on goods, all the fine details should become apparent shortly, meanwhile, if anybody does find thais post after searching on details of somebody you suspect may be scamming you, there is no doubt it is a scam

Scamming as a woman
Hey love, My name is Simeon Alate, i am seeking for a good and Honest man Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date. And I was looking through the profiles on here and I came across yours. I really liked what I read U sounds so nice to me and also a man to be with and I am interested in getting to know you better.I will like you to check out my profile and let me know if you are interested too, i will be glad to read from you through my private email:[email protected] looking forward to hearing from you soon
cheers
Simeon.

Or here, scamming as a man, please note I did make one small edit for the easily offended

hi am Simeon from Ghana i came across your contact on the dating site and got your email address just wanna tell you that i will like us to be friend and get into good relationship am my early 27yrs, good in sex licking your (Removed) and all that please contact me on this email and my cell phone number:+233-248078722,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look for ward to read fro you soon.

Simeon Boy

Real charmer this one :roll:

This is the same scammer, this time scamming as a man
Hello Dear,

I'm Single looking for a honest woman in my life.I'm a very passionate and romantic man and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well. I will always treat my woman well and with respect and love and cherish her.I'm very easy going and down to earth.I Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my woman, please also send me some pictures of you yours,,,,,,,,look forward to read from you soon.

Regards

Simeon
Advertisement