Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8571 by avenging_angel Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:53 am
Posed as potential lover on plentyoffish claimed to be 54 yr old business man and an American
Operates from Accra Ghana, where his disasters are a legion.

Loves sending official documents (forged) to support his requests for money.
Hates the mention of HIS Embassy.
Loves Western Union and FedEx
Hates the idea of Web Cam

He may be Nigerian or Ghana only photos he offers are of HOT white man.

email addresses

[email protected]
[email protected]

Mobile phone numbers

00233 271 313117
00233 266 789877
00233 272 751778
Advertisement

#8572 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 am
Welcome to Scamwarners avenging_angel.

Thank you for posting this information. It will help prevent others becoming victims to this scammer.

By searching I discovered this photograph and mails.

Note some further details.

Jerry Myers posed as Italian American, born Rome brought up in Greece.
Widower 5 years with 14 year old son who allegedly wanted him (the scammer) to go on dating site.

Have also recieved information that he lies about being a Car dealer selling Mercs and BMW and travels to Ghana to sell them to an Arab.

Mails

Thank you so much to arrive and have emails to read from you,am happy and happy now because i have you in my life my darling,i was really thinking so much about you when i was in the flight and George was saying that he wish you could join us my darling,we think so much about you and we can not wait to come home and meet you my darling,i think the time difference is the same my darling....Ghana voted yesterday to elect their new president and everything is going on nicely and peace for them as they still have not got who is the winner yet my love,am also praying for them so that they have peaceful election my darling,i have my sim card now and i will give you the number so that you can phone me and talk to me and i will be glad if you can send me your cell number too so that i can phone you,i care so much about you and will be glad to hear from you soon..number:+233275071559..you can call me on this number anytime my darling..kisses and love...Jerry

Good morning my darling,i feel so proud anytime i get ab email from you and also happy and happy when am with you on the phone my love,you have my heart and it is yours forever my darling,i really can not wait to be in your arms and share all kisses and love with you my darling,Honey i have got an American Passport and that is what i use to travel every where my darling,i have been in UK for 5 years and i really love it here my darling,i will be here forever and ever in my world and i will be glad to share all my heart and everything with you my darling,you mean the world to me and i will always be yours my darling,i care so much about you and really can not wait to come home and get the passport done for you so that we can travel around the world my love,you are my Angel and my heart and i will never and ever do anything on earth to hurt you my darling,you mean the world to me and i will always be there to be the faithful and honest man for you my darling,George was swimming in the pool when i was talking to you on the phone my darling,i will be going to join him now since the sun is very hot today my darling,i wish you could come and join us in the water my love,you are my Angel and i will always be there to be your King my love,i need you and love you and i will always love you forever my love.please remember that nothing is better and happy than love and my love for you will last forever and ever....I have attached picture for you and i hope you will love it my darling,i love you with all my heart...thinking about you....Jerry

Good morning my darling, first i have to apologise for the dead of my phone last night and i remember telling you that i had a low battery and have to put the phone on charge my love, Honey i care and love you so much and i will never do anything to hurt you my love, please do not use what you have done for some one to judge me my love, am good and real for you and am what to make you happy and you are who to also makes me happy my darling, i will proof you wrong when i come home next week my darling, sweetie i did not tell you that i did not have money my love, i deposited this travelers cheque to the Bank here in Ghana and the manager said my money will not be available until Monday 9:20 am in the morning my love, i will get this money on Monday and then i will start working on processing my cars my love, i will pay you back soon as i get home my darling or i can wire it back to you soon as i get the money from the bank on Monday before going to the sea port to get my cars cleared my darling, i love you and i will never and ever do anything to hurt you my darling. please trust me with all your heart and you will never and ever regret for helping me but rather you will be happy in all your life because you did something for me when i was in a different world facing problem with my son my love. George thanks you so much for what you have done for him and he will never and ever forget it as he keeps playing the video game and i was even playing with him when you called my darling, i love you and i will always be yours and please do not think negative my love. you are all that i need and want my darling and i will always love you my darling .Please clean your heart and open it with love and caring and help me out and you will never regret helping me my darling, i love you and i will always love you. i will give you the information below as you have requested my darling, i love you and i promise never and ever to hurt you in life my darling...kisses and love........Jerry

Note also these sites;

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f4539.shtml

http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=1328

Above links to further mail address [email protected]
Last edited by The Enchantress on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#8588 by Ralph Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 pm
Hi Avenging Angel

Welcome to ScamWarners,

It seems there isn't too much I can add to the above information, if you do have any more questions please feel free to ask
Last edited by Ralph on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
#8908 by The Enchantress Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:18 am
Further mails and information, provided by victim who requested them posted to warn others.

On behalf of Scamwarners and potential victims,Thank You.

Additional mail address used [email protected]

How are you doing this lovely and blessed Day, Thank you so much for the email address, am so interested to get to know you .well i want to share much about me with you my dear...My full name is JERRY MYERS from Stockwell, London, i live and work on my own as a car dealer, i deal in the export and import of cars and i run my own business i deal in Mercedes Benz and BMW cars, i sell my cars both outside and inside England, i do import my cars from Hamburg in Germany, i live in a 4bedroom house which i owned my self, i have a son who lives with me and he is 14 years old, he is my only child his name is George...He is so caring and a loving boy like his father. He likes playing video game and has got the new play station 3 video game which is his best game, he also like chess......I lost my late wife 5 years ago, she died in an accident with friends, she was called carol, she was very kind and a loving woman, she always loves to give out and also do help the poor and the needy a lot, my late parent also died a year after the death of my late wife Carol, my father was American from Weston in Florida and my mother was Italian from Rome, my late wife was also from Weston in Florida ,i have never dated any woman in my life ever since i lost my late wife Carol, i have been single till now that we are trying to know each other, i was the only child of my parent and had no brother's and sisters, George is also my only child. i was married for 20 years before my late wife died and left me and my son alone......i love cooking so much and always love to make dinner for the house, i have my office from the house and it helps me a lot with work, i do sell cars outside and inside UK, i get most of my cars from Germany, i have travelled to Peru, Germany and also Canada, i like travelling so much and will also be glad to see other places too with my partner when we get to know each other and meet, i love to dance in the rain and also swim, i sometimes play video games with my son when we are not doing anything, i have a flower garden which i also love to work in a lot.Am very faithful and honest man and always love to be truthful to my partner and also to always keep her happy, i have attached pictures of me and hope you will like it...smile...well i need to fix something for my self now and hope to hear from you soon...Jerry

Good morning xxxxx and thank you so much for the lovely message, i was so happy to hear from you, am sorry for not hearing from me for some days, i was much busy as i travelled to Liverpool for a business, am now back home last night and have decided to reply your email soon as possible, i was so happy for all that you have shared with me, i care so much to get to know you and meet you soon, can you do your best and email me some pictures of you? i will be so much happy to have your pictures in my email so that i can always print them and look all the time anytime i miss you....smile....i will be glad to have an email from you soon....Jerry

Thank you so much for the picture, i was so much happy to have an email from you, am so interested to get to know you more and also meet you soon, i will re-send the pictures of me now and let me know when you get them kisses...Jerry

How are you doing today, was so glad to have an email from you, i have been looking at your picture all the time and i really can not wait to meet you and share all love and caring with you, am so interested in you and will be glad to share all my world with you and also makes you the happiest woman on earth.....smile......i love reading sports books because am a football fun, i do support the chelsea football team and my son also support Barcelona from spain, we do love football so much, watching movies i love to watch drama comedy because always to watch something that will make me laugh and happy, i like jokes too. Can you email me back and tell me what is your like and your dislikes. i will be glad to hear from you soon. i will email you picture of George later...kisses..Jerry

Thank you so much for the message, i have attached picture of my son and hope you will like him...He knows about me being on the dating site since he was also the one that did the search for me whiles i was at work, i got back to the house and he was like Daddy i have one good dating site for you and i think when you put your profile there u will get others to write to and also know much about them, He knows how boring and lonely that i am and he also knows that what can makes me happy is to be with my partner forever, he has no problem with me being on the dating site and he also knows that you are the one that am communicating with and he likes you so much. he has your pictures and glad that my son likes you...i really care and think about you all the time and i can not wait to meet you and share kisses with you some day, always happy when i hear from you......kisses and love...Jerry

Thank you so much for the email,i think about you all the time my darling and really can not wait to share all love and kisses with you,i wanmt to be yours and make you happy forever and ever my dear..
sweetie i had this country that i have to deliver about 30 benz to a buyer in a country called Ghana in west africa...this country can be find on the Atlantic ocean..sweetie am going to Africa for the first time of my life with George my son as there is no one to take care of him whiles am gone.i do travel with him all the time and he is so happy to see Africa for himself too..am going to be gone for 2 weeks as the cars was shipped last night and i had my confirmation for the ship being on it way to Ghana..am going early because i want to use this opportunity to know much about Africa and also do lot of sight seeing and take pictures so that when i come to meet you i can show you all....
Am Travelling tomorrow afternoon from Heathrow airport at 3:30 in the afternoon, its only 6 hours flight to Ghana, this is my first times going to the West African countries and am doing that with my son, i have to travel with him because we live alone and there is no one to take care of him when am out for business so i always travel with him, sweetie i will be glad to be in West Africa for the first time and i really can't wait to be shaking hands with the other men and women there, i really want to feel the African culture so that when i come i can also teach you when we are together , i wish you could join me for this trip but i think its better i go and come so that we can plan on other places when we get to know much about each other more and meet, i can not wait to hold you and look into your eyes my dear, i really want to share the rest of my world and life with you my darling, i will be going with my laptop so we can still communicate whiles am there my darling, i will love to arrive and have something to read from you, take care of your self for me dear, have all my love...........................Kisses............JERRY

Thank you so much to arrive and have emails to read from you,am happy and happy now because i have you in my life my darling,i was really thinking so much about you when i was in the flight and George was saying that he wish you could join us my darling,we think so much about you and we can not wait to come home and meet you my darling,i think the time difference is the same my darling....Ghana voted yesterday to elect their new president and everything is going on nicely and peace for them as they still have not got who is the winner yet my love,am also praying for them so that they have peaceful election my darling,i have my sim card now and i will give you the number so that you can phone me and talk to me and i will be glad if you can send me your cell number too so that i can phone you,i care so much about you and will be glad to hear from you soon..number:+233275071559..you can call me on this number anytime my darling..kisses and love...Jerry

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#9028 by avenging_angel Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:19 am
Recent research revealed that Old Sexy is aka Jerry Thurmond aka John Stewart

haunts chrisitnasingles.com (claims to be Catholic, but a lot of lads do)
dating direct.com
match.com
eHarmony.com

extra email address [email protected]

IP 216 226 228.11

Phone 233 242 961 652
and 233 708 168
#9029 by Ralph Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:31 am
Thanks for the extra details Angel

The tiniest details could make the difference betwewen being scammed or not to a potential victim
Last edited by Ralph on Fri May 01, 2009 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
#14008 by avenging_angel Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:56 am
Now by chance found he had conned some other ladies too
Met Jerry on 'Head over Heels' a month ago. Jerry also contact me for funds, and sad to say did sent him ZAR19000.00 this is a big loss as i lend this money and have to give it back.
Address used: 75 Brighton Drive, Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape. 6012
Tel in UK +447624106677, Now in Ghana and use No+23327196066. Told me his wife Carol and son George died 5 years back in motor accident! Also got lot of letters, more or less same as in this article.
His 'partner' is Joseph Sarfo, registered now with 'Friends@KNUST'
He will contact me tonight as he need more money!

I also received same photo's from Jerry per email (still use same one) and also Skype.

NAME REMOVED FOR LADY'S SAKE

Just a sorry I trusted him, and then trace his name!

AND

This man is now also using the name Jeremy Gray and the photos he use is of a very attractive blond man but the photo of his 'son' is the same as above. Unfortunately I deleted the photos before deciding to post this comment. He conned me out of almost R15,000 with the same modus operandi as with the above ladies. The email address he used for the email sent to me was [email protected] and the Skype address was jeremy.gray6.

these details were posted back in May June but he may well still be out there