Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8578 by The Enchantress Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm
DANIELA PERROTA

Aka Tracy

Liar and romance scammer.

Mail address [email protected]

Claims 25 years old single from California USA. Born Tallahassee Florida

Further claims Father American Mother African

Also claims on different site 23 f Alpharetta, Georgia, United States and Native American.

And Female 24 years old NEW YORK, New York United States

Mails.

Hello Handsome...

How are you doing? Hope fine ... Am Daniela from Ca..I am 25yrs old and 5ft 6in and 120pound.. Still single never found her choice ....I would like to get to know you. and we will have to get to know each other more. you can get back to me through my email [email protected] i want you to know this am not here to play online game Or a man to treat me bad or hurt my feeling..I am looking for someone to share my life with, who will be my best friend with time will can me together if God say so i want you to believe that only God know your mind right...first let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a very easygoing lady, sincere, honest with all my heart , loving, caring,passionate..I am a one man woman that believes in opening doors for a man and treating me with the respect that he deserves anytime Anyday. i want you to reply me soon

I Want You To Reply Me Soon

Daniela

Hello Sweetie,
How are you doing today?am very happy to heard from you.....I think hearing
from you shows you are really interested in me and you really serious about
whatyou are looking for as i am veery serious about us too.I really look out there
for the right man,a man who will love and care for me and do all things i
stated on my profile for me and i will also so the same for him too.thanx for
asking after my mom .she is doing good and i have never been here before .this
is my first time an dits cool being here for the first time.Well..I was born
and raised in tallahassee Florida..My dad was a successful business man..I lost my
dad when i was? (13).My dad is a America while my mom is from Africa.....My dad
met my mom when he came to Africa on a Business trip so he decised to take my
mom to state and they both got married then and they gave Birth to me and my
brother whose name is Mark. My mom moved to Nigeria when i turned 26 to go there
and settle down and live with her families,so then my lil brother Mark also decided to
follow her down to Nigeria so they both lived there since then. On a faithful
good morning i got a letter on my mail box stating that my mom
is Sick in Africa,so thats what makes me to come down here cos i have to take care of her
cos Mark cant be enough to take care of her and he cant also handle the hospital
Bill...So am here to take care of her till she get well and she is able to
stand of her feet.I dont wanna loose her cos i already lost my dad. My brother Mark
and mom is the only one left for me now i have no other person that i can look onto
thats why i came down here to take are of her....I will be coming back to state
very soon, as soon as my mom is alright.I hope you are not discourage that am
not in state for now.I am a wonderful, single lady with a heart of gold, a
woman you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am
also willing to meet that special man God has sent to me,that i will be with from now till death do
us part.I just need every thing i ever wanted in one man only,am ready to
spend both my day and night with that special man.I'm my own woman and I am
comfortable with my own life.. I'm beautiful,kind and respectful,
well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectiona...Im just an
everyday, ordinary, average, normal girl. Nothing special about me. i love
dancing, i will love to meet someone who is loving,caring and understanding.a
man that will love me for who i am.I am looking for someone who will get to
know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me who is willing to merge? his
soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge his heart with
mine and that will be marriage.Now I guess a question will come to your
mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up
with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up
with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who
will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who
will want our relationship to last forever,a comppassionate man,one with good
heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol.And then I get
to live with him in his humble abode for ever and start a family with..Love to
read back soon..
Love ...Daniela

Note from this site;

http://www.mocospace.com/d_perrota

Happines is my watchword

Daniela 23 f Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,undestanding,that will respect my oppinion and most of all that play the game of love. more about me: I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, inteligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my

Also these sites;

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395454007

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=405477647

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=450248475

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=455226540

All above with identical script and;

Who I'd like to meet:
I d like to meet someone cool. someone that know what his doing. someone that can make feel the happiest lady on earth. love mean carring and understand. showing affection from one person to another. so if i can have someone that all the qualities. then i know that my god sent.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#9113 by Ralph Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:04 am
I am fairly certain those pictures are stolen from http://www.focushawaii one moment and I will take a look :wink:

Ahh yes, if you Click Here you will find many search results about scammers using this picture

Tiare is a model who has done nothing more than to use the services of focus hawaii to try to get some modelling work, for her trouble her pictures now get widely used by scammers, you can see her pictures by Clicking Here