Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8762 by The Enchantress Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:21 pm
FERUZ MOURIEL

Feruz Mouriel/Mouselli of Lagos Nigeria.

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims to currently on a trip to Africa, is well travelled and has only dated twice.

Claims 36 years old, single, only child, childless and born in Australia.

Also claims parents died in plane crash and now living in USA

Mail address used [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

i came across your profile while searching on this site, and saw you so attractive and decided to im you. You are so pretty that i believe God spent extra time creating you and if i were to present your picture in heaven, all the angels would hide their faces in shame and and Has anyone ever told you how ravishing you look? Well if not I guess am the first to do because cant just stop looking at your pics and thinking about the little you said in your profile......I just started this online dating thing which my friend thought I should try out and see if I would meet the right person for me. I THINK I HAVE you will reply me....and i will love to do chat with u if u don't mind you can IM me on my yahooID..this.. [email protected] [email protected], [email protected] and i hope to hear from u soon,Here is a little about myself I am feruz by name 36years of age single never married i live alone i have not kids but i love them i am originally from Australia but i have been in the usa for 20 years now my parent are originally from Australia i lost them 10 years ago in a plane accident coming from Australia i miss them so much though. i am the only child of my parent.. i come from a small family also my dad was the only child too like me my mom had a sister back in the Australia but we lost contact with her so i am all alone here in the state..i have a friend my best friend in the state but she is now in military duty.used to have lot of friends but decided to do away with them since i caught one of them sleeping with my ex so i had to do away with them...I am a caring lady,Loving,Honest,Fun to be with,Loyal,Kind and Funny lady.i like cooking reading long walking going to the beach also watching movies like scary movies romantic and also funny movies i also listen to music i love all kind of music like jazz RNB slow music country and others i love to travel been to different states in the USA and also traveled out of the country to different countries like Japan Germany Ireland and other places.i am currently on a trip to west Africa to sympathized for best friend that had an accident and i hope to be back home soon in 3weeks though. i have been single now for 3 years since i caught my ex started stealing from me and also got involved in drugs so i had to do away with her and continue with my life i have not dated after that cuz i decided to stop dating and face my work. i have only dated 2 men in my whole life..you wanna know more pls email me i hope to hear from you soon Feruz

Note these warnings;

http://www.datingscammers.com/country/Nigeria/Feruz_Mouriel_foreign_bride.htm

http://www.agencyscams.info/scammer_profile.php?id=561

This lady contacted me on go fish she called herself feruz i talk to her on the ms messenger a couple she told me she lived out in new jersery,she told me she out in africa looking after her friend who was in a car accident,and she told me her parents died in a plane crash i heard these stories before and out of the blue they ask for money she even lied about her age first she told me she was 37 and then she told me she was 35 i asked her where abouts in new jersey she lived she sounded very convicing but i believe she does live in africa or near by i never gave her any thing i have a pic your welcome to it.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement