Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8807 by Ralph Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 am
I hope to continue adding to this opost as more information comes to hand, it is a prolific spammer of dating sites who will tell you she needs yourhelp in getting her millions of dollars which she will share with you

Of course, you will need to send your money to the scammer and you will never receive anything in return

ABOUT MY LIFE,
I am very happy to wish you a happy new year and i want you to know that i decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee/orphanage camp,to tell you more about my self,i am miss Sophia Arop 24 yrs the only single daughter of Dr.Justin Yac Arop.I grew up in Sudan my country,

I had my college certificate in the year 2006, I admitted in the local teaching hospital in 2007 there I did my one year in general nursing and pre-midwifery courses before the political and religious crisis in my country began again in Dafur, you read the killings and raping of young girls.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3496731.stm).

My father was killed along with my mother in a planed air plane assassination,they government accused my father of non co-operation with the wicked president Omar Hassan al-Bashir. They government have been after my life since the death of my father,they killed so many of my relative our house in Dafur was raise down to ashes,I lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my villagers who has co joined with the government. They planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father and mother who died in a assassination plane crash in Juba this year .My father being Adviser to the President of South Sudan for Decentralization.

So ever since then,I decided to run away to any African country with the help of Denmark wellfare organization. So i had to run away with other refuge's to where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father,Dr.Justin Yac Arop of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$10,000,000.00 Million,plus 150 Kilos of Alluvial Gold Dust) in one of the leading Bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you the contact information of the bank and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies under you, as i was in my 2nd year in the nursing school as a student nurse, when the crisis started.

After the transaction you will arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to share this feelings face to face. But i was told that this will involve some money for charges before the transfer of the fund into any account that we will provide.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you out of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you Please all communications should be through this email address only, for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to assist me, i will put things into action immediately because i really want to forge ahead with my life. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.
My dear if you agree towards help please kindly furnish me with the following details....

1. Your Full Name
2.Nationality........
3. Your Age ........
4. Your Sex..........................
5. Marital Status.....................
6.Your Occupation................
7.Your Home And Office Address....
8.Your Telephone And Fax Number...........
9.A Scan Copy Of Your International Passport Or Driving License...

To know whom i am about to entrust my late wealth to,finally reach me faster direct on my alternate email address for security reason
Thanks and remain blessed,

From Miss Sophia Arop
Advertisement