Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8816 by The Enchantress Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:03 pm
CHARETTE SCOTT

Romance scammer.

Claims 33 years old single, only child of now dead parents living now in Africa

Originally from Porterville CA USA. A graduate and businesswomen.

Mail address used [email protected]

I'm new here and i'm glad to join the site.....I have been looking for true and genuine Love for a very long time and i need someone to settle down with..may God help us...... your profile really interest me so much and i will like to meet you in person because it seems we are compatible and gonna make good couple in future...But pls i want you to be real and truthful in everything......I'm here seeking for the right man to spend the rest of my life with,but i believe so much in honest,truth and open minded,Im looking for someone who is close to God and faithful..if you are interested in our meeting kindly write back..thanks God bless you......God will grant our heart desire in Jesus name....add me to your yahoo messenger buddy list with this screen name [email protected] so we can talk more to know more about eachother....hope to hear from you soon...we can also exchange pics and chat more if you dont mind...Its more easier and faster to chat and share photos on yahoo IM...Smile God loves you...thanks Charette

Thanks so much for the message and i want you to know everything about me that i am honest and sincere in all things,open minded,caring,easygoing,humble and have sense of humor,i like cooking,cleaning,going to beach on sunset,watching movies,biking,fishing,camping,dancing,cuddling with my lover and making other happy..i hope you do too, and pls i want you to be straight and honest with me too...i am Charette Scott 33 years old single never married i'm from porterville,CA i'm the only sibling of my late parents,i graduated from porterville college 3 years ago...i worked with Rampage clothing company for 9 months before i quit the job because my boss wanted to take advantage of me....i have made vowed to God that my body is meant for my future husband and i hope you are the right man...i have been lonely and alone for a while now because my both parents has gone to be with the Lord..i lost my dad 7 years ago and have been living with my mom in our estate in porterville until 2 years ago when my mom's job took her to oversea in africa to work with some local Doctors there,so she advise me to come and start a textile and clothing business here in africa...but i got a call 4 months ago while i was in the states trying to export some goods to africa that she was been involved in an auto accident which claim her life so i moved for her funeral service..i have been living a lonely and boring life so far...now i have decided to come out of my shell and find the right man for me...i believe by special grace of God i will meet the right man...i hope we can meet when i get back to the state soon...maybe i will visit you on my way back to the state and see what happen from there....but i want you to be honest and straight with me so that things will workout between us...one thing for sure is that we will be together if truly we are meant to be....you sound good and nice...i will like to meet you face to face very soon....thanks so much and i hope to hear from you soon...we can talk on IM sometimes....i hope you like my pics and i pray that God will grant our heart desires and make things easier for us .......waiting for your reply soon Charette [email protected]

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement