Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8824 by The Enchantress Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:59 am
SANDRA MARCY

Liar and romance scammer.

Claims to be American citizen now living with a friend in Nigeria.

Also claims former husband Douglas Henry absconded after stealing from her Father. Yet contradicts herself in mails "just want you to know that am single never married".

IP = (86.62.25.114 Satellite Provider*)

Also IP = 62.173.54.156 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Sandra's latest IP
route: 62.173.32.0/19
descr: ipNX Nigeria Limited
descr: Telecommunications and Internet Service Company
descr: Nigeria
origin: AS29091
mnt-by: NETCO-SERVICES-MNT
changed: **********@ipnxnigeria.net 20071127
source: RIPE

Courier company IP = 41.221.169.148 Nigeria (Maryland)*

31B Saka Tinubu Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Nigeria.
phone: +23417738138
fax-no: +23412700197
e-mail: ********@swiftng.com
nic-hdl: GO5-AFRINIC
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

Mail address used [email protected]

Courier email address [email protected]

Hello (removed),
My house and many things done by me have especial charm. Ask me something else and I shall be glad to answer you sincerely and at once.
Of course, I could to say here a lot of kind and intriguing words about me as good girl and of unique individuality. But Iprefer to give you the most important understanding me... I sure, any riches of the peace will not replace for me of the man's love.
I do not know color of your eyes and your preferences in clothes and meal. I do not know nothing about you today while yet. But I can find out your eyes at once among set of other eyes, if we can meet here or somewhere in other place. Because your eyes I see in
my dreams many years already.
I want to create a strong and dedicated family and need a kind serious and responsible partner,Well in One word -A man, ideal for me,Loving,Caring, kind, with sense of humor, clever, smart, prosperous, adorable. Important thing in relationship - Understanding! so Nobody is Perfect as my Mom do always told me.
I've being having a problem with my father who i live with but right now Due to our differences, i have left the State after the death of my Mom in United State Of
America. My Dad works with Oil Contractors in New York and Africa include some parts of the Asian and US. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.
My ex husband, Douglas Henry, absconded with my father money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in New York,USA. When my ex husband got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USDollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harshand tough against me about this.
Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United state to meet a friend in Nigeria/ western side in Africa - Lagos, whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N.N.P.C. I left the
state because my father have being treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave the states.
Now, I'm in need of your help, I have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to you i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me
here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.
How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, and I'm hiding up the money from the girl I stayed with
here in West African, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money ($2million USDollars), so for me to be more safe and secured, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my Travelling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render
private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the box are my Travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S because I 'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.
So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it's being delivered to you, while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 15% of the money in the box to you.
Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your Door Step by the diplomats of the security company, You don't need to burn out to receive it. And the box have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the box, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Box cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.
Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as my Fiance who is to receive my Box
in the United State Of America And once the box gets delivered to your doorstep, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arranged everything properly before my arrival.
Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 15% promise of the money to you.
I will appreciate your trust towards this and Hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person
Lot of affections
With all that i am and Loyalty
Sandra Cares...

Hello (removed),
How was ur day And Mine is Great i know by now you might be thinking i have not gotten back to you and i could love to know if you are going to help me so that we can work things out for me and Kindle get back to me so that i can forward you the detail where to contact the security company oK..
Thanks
Sandra

Thanks so much for your reply amso much happy in reading from you well just want you to know that am single never married and have no kids am looking for someone whos honest caring and understanding for a long team relationship am new to internet well i will like to know if you married and have kids and what you doing for fun and for f living...what are you looking for ina woman and what type of relationship are you looking for yeah it true we have not been in dating yet but i just tod you this just bcos i see something good in you and something common i will be waiting to read from you..
Sandra Caress

My ex husband, Douglas Henry, absconded with my father money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in New York,USA. When my ex husband got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USDollars, this brought the first broke up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harshand tough against me about this.
Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United state to meet a friend in Nigeria/ western side in Africa - Lagos, whom have meet during our stay there for a contract with N..N.P.C. I left the
state because my father have being treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt no where to go than to leave the states.
Now, I'm in need of your help, I have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to you i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me
here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.
How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, and I'm hiding up the money from the girl I stayed with
here in West African, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money ($2million USDollars), so for me to be more safe and secured, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my Travelling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render
private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the box are my Travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S because I 'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.
So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it's being delivered to you, while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 15% of the money in the box to you.
Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your Door Step by the diplomats of the security company, You don't need to burn out to receive it. And the box have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the box, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Box cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.
Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as my Fiance who is to receive my Box
in the United State Of America And once the box gets delivered to your doorstep, I will be there with you, then we can open the box together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arranged everything properly before my arrival.
Like I said, I will pay for your rent and fulfill my 15% promise of the money to you.
I will appreciate your trust towards this and Hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person
Lot of affections
With all that i am and Loyalty
Sandra Cares...

Hi Removed
i am such glad to hear back from you and i can understand you better.and i have hard everything with you said and get back to me.i will be waiting to hear back from you my love. again...i cant wait to come over there and meet you.
Your Love Sandra.

Hi removed,
Thanks for your maill...i am so much glad to hear back from you...and honey i just contact embarsy and they let me know that my flyticket to come down there it will cost my about $850 so sweetie...i dont know what to do right now so i want you to think about it and email back to me.

After suggesting that I thought it would cost more than the $850, I got this reply

Hey Good morning,
I received your e-mail. Rightnow.. i need you to send me 2,195.00 US dollars, with that amount, I would be able to purchase the plane ticket in coming over, ok. and if you think you'll add up some lil more with it because i might need to buy one or two things i.e Thong ( panties,bra and some sweet rose)
You should send 2,600.00 USdollars, Then. as soon as i receive the money, i will do the necessary arrangment. I'll be there with you in second day if i leave this place around afternoon time. Look murray, i'll have to forward you the necessary plane details on my arrival when after purchasing it.
Oh, i'm gonna please you in so many ways, you know - Love you for who you are, make you always feel good, i'll always make you happy when we're happily together, and I'll satisfy you in-term on bed, just to make u feel alright. thats my duty, Look after you and take good care of each other and i hope - you'll be good man to me now and always. So here's the information to send the money below
Receiver's Name: Monica Hester
Receiver's Address: 87a, Obalende Avenue, Maryland.
State: Lagos
Zip-code: 23401
Amount: 2,600.00 US Dollars
Text Question: My first name?
Text Answer: Sandra
All i will need from you when after you've gotting the money sent through Western Union, is an MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number - which is 10 digit number, and you can aswell write me your info such as; full home address, and your cell phone number. okay Again: send the money through Western Union and get back to me with the MTCN , and other info as soon as you can.
Waiting to hear from you soon,
Hug'ss

Good Morning (removed)
It's good to read from you again. and thanks for being honest with me. after going through your e-mail, I contacted the security company and forward your contact to them to contact you immediately for this delivery, So please get back to me as soon as you are contacted by the Global Max Company, the director Mr. John Pam is the one assisting me to see that the boxes get to australia without any problem. Please do comply with their instruction to enable us have the boxes without any further delay.
Your's only,
Sandra.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#8856 by Ralph Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:35 am
Just confirming

I just got a call from the scammer on a phone set up and safe to call and receive calls from scammers from this number

Please note, I have had a lot of expeience in how to do this without risk to myself.

DO NOT TRY THIS FROM HOME

The phone number I use is completely anonymous

Adding
The paymnet details this scammer will want you to use are as follows

Receiver's Name: Monica Hester
Receiver's Address: 87a, Obalende Close
City: Maryland
State: Lagos
Zip-code: 23401
Text Question as: My first name?
Text Answer: Sandra.

An exact search on Monica Hester brings up numerous scam related hits, you can see those by Click Here