Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8868 by Donald Duck Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:25 pm
My email address never been there,and why yahoo.co.uk when from Armenia?

> From: [email protected]
> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:00:23 -0500
>
> Hello! How your mood? My mood excellent because I have received the Internet the love message. There it was written about relations between the man and the woman. There the list email has been written and among them there was your e-mail address. I have very much become interested in it and have decided to write to you because I the lonely girl and wish to get acquainted with the excellent man.
>
> Now I would like to tell a little about myself. My name Hasmik, me of 28 years. I was born in small city Vanadzor. It is in Armenia. I the quiet, sociable, modest girl. I have work which very strongly is pleasant to me. I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol. Only there is a wine glass at supper to friends. But I very lonely woman. I would like to find the person who could present to me that love which I require. I search for serious relations. I was bothered with all these children's games. I want normal, mutual relations.
>
> I would like to get acquainted with you. Would like to learn you better through email. I think, that so to us it will be much more convenient. I consider, that we can become very good friends, and can be and business will reach the novel. I do not wish to look in the future. If you have become interested in me and wish to continue to communicate with me write to me on email [email protected]. Certainly I will send to you of more photos and I will tell about myself, about my desires and about my dreams. I hope, that you will send too to me your photo and to tell about yourselves.
>
> On it I finish the letter, and I will look forward to hearing from you. I hope, we can create pleasant conversation.

>

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
Advertisement

#8869 by Donald Duck Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:32 pm
Now, if you not against I would like to ask some questions. Your full
name? Whether you have been married earlier, whether you have
children? What relationship you search in the Internet? How to
transfer your day? Than you to be do at leisure? You Prefer what
sports competitions? I hope we shall have time for writing other
interesting letters to each other. We shall look what will be...
I shall wait from you for a prompt reply.

Hasmik!

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
#8870 by The Enchantress Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:43 pm
Another good post Donald Duck. Definately a scammer.

Using very similar script to this other "Armenian girl" also using yahoo.co.uk.

Hello! How your mood? My mood excellent because I have received the Internet the love message. There it was written about relations between the man and the woman. There the list email has been written and among them there was your e-mail address. I have very much become interested in it and have decided to write to you because I the lonely girl and wish to get acquainted with the excellent man.

Now I would like to tell a little about myself. My name Karine, me of 28 years. I was born in small city Ijevan. It is in Armenia. I the quiet, sociable, modest girl. I have work which very strongly is pleasant to me. I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol. Only there is a wine glass at supper to friends. But I very lonely woman. I would like to find the person who could present to me that love which I require. I search for serious relations. I was bothered with all these children’s games. I want normal, mutual relations.

I would like to get acquainted with you. Would like to learn you better through email. I think, that so to us it will be much more convenient. I consider, that we can become very good friends, and can be and business will reach the novel. I do not wish to look in the future.

If you have become interested in me and wish to continue to communicate with me write to me on my personal email: [email protected]

Certainly I will send to you of more photos and I will tell about myself, about my desires and about my dreams. I hope, that you will send too to me your photo and to tell about yourselves.

On it I finish the letter, and I will look forward to hearing from you. I hope, we can create pleasant conversation.

Karine.

Photo of "Karine".

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.