Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8889 by The Enchantress Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 am
JANET JAMES

Romance scammer.

Claims from Los Angeles California USA, Single, Nurse, 30/1 years old, Only child of dead parents.

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.222.40.54 = Odua in Nigeria

Hello there.....how are you doing there ..am janet james /31/years old and am from USA and am new to this site and i want you to know that am here seeking for an honest man to be with till the end of the time and i really have interest in your profile and i will like to chat with you so that we can know more about each other this is my email address and as well you can add massager so that we can chat better on [email protected]

Hello, Am janet James /31/ single and new on the site and as a looking for the real man , in my life, but i will tell u here that i was born and raised in California by a mixed parent, a British America parent, but am the only child of the family, and also i will tell u that i have lost my father and mother back there in California to an accident, so since i have lost my father and mother i have to travel down to the to west Africa for my late fathers funeral, in Nigeria , and my mother was buried there in California, and since then i stayed here in Nigeria and lonely. So do u really want me, because am new on the site as i thought the site is a dating site while i don't know another site entirely, but are my first contact man from the site and i will like to stick to u and relocate to u were ever u are from Nigeria here that i am now. So i will be waiting to get your pics and more informations about u. [email protected]

Note this search;

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=janet_james4ever&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

This dating site:

http://vietsingle.vietfun.com/pro.php?ID=700644&l=1&gb=1&z=2&q=0

Photo and information from above site.

Female 30, 5 Feet 7 Inches (170 cm) 130 lbs (59 kg) los angeles California Zip: 90001 United States Christian Education: MA/MS/MBA nurse Non-smoker Not drink at all Single

Hello ....My name is Janet and i am here looking for a good man that knows what love is and knows what it is to be called a wife..i really want to get to know you And Ur Picx really look so great and handsome looking,I will like to get to know more about u will like to know what u looking for in a relationship and here is my yahooo address so try and add me up right now because am online and i will love to chat with you and get to know you more [email protected]

Free Time: cook,read and play around with my love

I Am: About Me .....I am Honest Loving Caring Daring Decent Kind Hearted Considerate Open Minded Understanding And Loyal SelfConfident Intellectaul Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely and when come to a relatiomship i do not care about age at all

Looking For: I am looking for .. I am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Downearth to every one inlife and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me

Also note search on phrase;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&hs=y4V&q=%22Loyal+SelfConfident+Intellectaul+Trust+worthy+Downearth%22&btnG=Search

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement