Information on romance scams and scammers.
#8965 by The Enchantress Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:41 am
TOM DONALDS

Romance scammer

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395952477

TOM DONALDS

Mood Romantic.

"I told God i will be back in a sec"

Male 48 years old Wales United Kingdom

About me:
Im Tom Donalds by name, 48 by age,From London divorced man with 2 grown up kids. I work as an engineer, Im just new to this dating site and im registering into this site to be in a serious relationship with a responsible woman not minding the age or beauty but what she has got inside her heart who is also ready to have a serious relationship and not to play games around.. You really sound interesting in your profile and you look good and pretty in your pics so that's was why i decided to make contact with you and see if you could be the right woman for me. Im a honest man,keep to my words,good sense of humor,caring,loving,compassionate,affectionate,understanding,kind,loyal,faithful,truthful,and friendly. I don't like to lie, or cheat on my opposite partner,arguments,confrotations ...Well i like to swim, dance,cook,sing,camp,hang around with friends,meet new people, listen to music,watch movies,wine tasting & dinning out stuff like that..

Who I'd like to meet:
1. Someone who knows what i need before i say it. 2. Someone who knows when to laugh and when to cry. 3. Someone who truly listens when i have something to say. 4. Someone that's there for me during the good and bad times. 5. Someone who is caring . 6. Someone who loves me with all his heart and soul. 7. Someone who is interested in reality and not as a fashion display. 8. Someone who is honest. 9. Someone that can trust me like a sibling, confide in like a friend but most of all, love as the great lover .. 10. Someone who is open and responsive. 11. Someone who is never critical and ill-tempered in respect to my needs. 12. Someone who knows when things have to be compromised in the relationship. 13. Someone who understands listening is a key, but using what is heard is even more important. 14. Someone who's there for me no matter what. 15. Someone who is trustful. 16. Someone who is a friend. 17. Someone who gives a shoulder to cry on. 18. Someone with a great sense of humor. 19. Someone who has things in common with me... 20. Someone who takes time to listen and enjoy me 21. Someone with a constant open ear, open heart, and open mind to accept and love people for who the really are. 22. Someone who will always be there to support my ideas without argument and love me for everything that i am.. 23. Someone that can get a point across without yelling. 24. Someone that remembers all the cute stupid stuff love. 25. Someone that has a personality with qualities............. 26. Someone who realizes two separate people, and appreciates the differences. 27. Someone who can sense a mood problem, and not take it personally. 28. Someone who understands the difference between PMS, and a real problem. 29. Someone who can make me happy when i;m sad. 30. Someone who tells me the truth even if i don't want to hear it. 31. Someone who will not hurt me intentionally. 32. Someone who is a sweet, romantic person who cherishes me no matter what. 33. Someone that i can laugh with. 34. Someone who i can feel comfortable with and that i don't care what kind of weird stuff they see i do because i know they will still love me no matter what. 35. Someone who will love me in spite of your little idiosyncrasies. 36. Someone that would do anything to show how much they care. 37. Someone who is a great pal, a great kisser, and a great lover! 38. Someone who allows me to be myself around him.. 39. Someone who will respect me..... 40. Someone who cherishes my hopes and is kind to my dreams. 41. Someone who knows i;m not perfect, but treats me as though i am .... 42. Someone who listens with their heart and is my source of inspiration.

Note above script from;

http://www.lovingyou.com/content/love/couples-content.php?ART=great%20partner

Search on this text;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&hs=Iyx&q=%22not+minding+the+age+or+beauty+but+what+she+has+got+inside+her+heart%22&btnG=Search

Leads to this dating site;

http://www.4ppl.com/tom90

tom90

Birthday: 21.06.1966

Looking for: Woman

Relationship: Woman

Language: English

About me

Im Tom name, 43 by age,From London divorced man.Im just new to this dating site and im registering into this site to be in a serious relationship with a responsible woman not minding the age or beauty but what she has got inside her heart who is also ready to have a serious relationship and not to play games around.

Tom90 using different stolen photo.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#9503 by tin61167 Fri May 08, 2009 12:21 am
and he is on it again..on myspace again..
this time with a son of 10 and now the child is supose to be in the hospital from a accident..
even had (the doctor get on the phone)

his myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/462566509

btw thank you for this info i have been looking for something on him for weeks now..
tryed looking up his phone number and all. but couldnt find anything .
just thought i would try his name and bingo got this..
#9505 by The Enchantress Fri May 08, 2009 4:19 am
Thank You for posting tin61167 and welcome to Scamwarners. Well Done :=)

This further information will alert others and save them from being scammed.

Claims from this lying scammer on myspace website;

Tom
Tom Donalds

Can you handle my heart?

Male 41 years old london, London and South East United Kingdom

Last Login: 29/04/2009

Here for: Serious Relationships
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 8" / Slim / Slender
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Undecided
Education: College graduate

About me:

im Tom by name, 42yrs old from London, a divorced man with a son.Im a honest man,keep to my words,good sense of humor,caring,loving,compassionate,affectionate,understanding,kind,loyal,faithful,truthful,and friendly. I don't like to lie, or cheat on my opposite partner,arguments,confrotations .i like to swim, dance,cook,sing,camp,hang around with friends,meet new people, listen to music,watch movies,wine tasting & dinning out

Who I'd like to meet:

I do like to meet a loving and a caring woman,good sense ofhumor,kind,faith,caring,loving,compassionate,understanding and truthful. A woman who can stand by me in good and bad times. Someone to love me for who i am.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#9506 by Ralph Fri May 08, 2009 4:24 am
Hi Tin

welcome to Scamwarners,

I am so glad that The post by The Enchantress has helped you to avoid being scammed, it's a prime example of the importance of posting as much information as possible about these scammers.

Posts like yours help to remind us exactly why we spend the time we do posting up the details of these vermin.

@ Enchantress, yet another potential victim warned by your reports, well done :=)