Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#96020 by ratt84 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:30 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/04/14
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on dial-pool70.lg.starcomms.net (41.155.70.195:1239)
#104402 by Spook Fri May 25, 2012 7:22 am
http://www.casualkiss.com/members/greg233
Shelton, Washington
50-year-old single male

Also: [email protected]

Wow what a pretty queen, I' m Greg from Washington WA united state, I'm easy going and caring person i admire your photo. My dear due to the nature of my work as U.S Army, am currently on deployment in Kabul, Afghanistan for peace keeping. I will like to know more about you. if you don't mind, am looking forward to hear back from you at my private email address [email protected]

Beloved, we can chat on yahoo messenger my ID is jamesgreg233
Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Last edited by Spook on Fri May 25, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
#104403 by Spook Fri May 25, 2012 7:24 am
Spook wrote:Also: [email protected]

209.85.213.41 gmail

My beloved,
How are you doing? Hope all is well with you. Once more I must thanks for your mail you are a wonderful woman. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful looking woman. I am very happy and I believe that God is about to wipe my tears after losing my wife about four years ago. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I'm United States military officer Colonel Greg James of U.S Army currently on deployment in Kabul, Afghanistan; born 8th July 1961 , I was commissioned into the Green Howards from Sandhurst in 1992, served with the 1st Battalion in Hong Kong, Germany and Libya, after working in the Ministry of Defense, returned to the Battalion as a company commander, serving in currently in Afghanistan, for my services here in Kabul I was appointed a Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath (U.S). I’m passionate about making a difference. I believe that everyone has a responsibility to give back to their community and those that benefit more from it have a greater obligation.
There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that I have been exposed to. Well; as my friend who introduced me to the site where we found each other always say; the purity and truthfulness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact and I believe that I am going to meet with you very soon.

I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. my hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I believe also that our meeting is not by accident or by chance but it was predestined to happen so that we would be able to discover about ourselves. I want someone who is happy with her life. Someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

please check your attached you will see my photos and also please feel free to tell me more about yourself openly as i want transparency in my relationship with you and also extend my greetings to your family .
Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you soonest.
With love
Colonel. Greg James

Image Image
#104782 by Spook Sun May 27, 2012 6:06 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6151203
USER ID: 6151203
Nickname: love4545
Name: james
State/Region: Arizona
City: Phoenix

love4545: hello dear one nice to meet u well i am james here nice to meet u...u can plz add me by this email address [email protected]....so that we can have a chat there...hope to hear from u again dear bye

love4545: My daughter lives with a care taker in Ghana :mrgreen: . I have full custody of him. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon. I was married only once. I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with. I will be home in 3 months. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too....

Also on topic: viewtopic.php?p=89188
and... viewtopic.php?f=13&t=29030&p=104781#p104781
#106312 by Spook Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:57 am
badoo.com/01216465027/
Desmond, 55
New York, NY, United States
About me
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running … best. I believe keeping fit is important. I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.
Looking for
My desire is to meet a beautiful, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gradualness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away, I am looking for a … special, loving relationship with a unique woman who is affectionate, beautiful, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine... someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...

#117390 by ratt84 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 pm
QP
James Myles
52 / Male
Long Island City, New York, United States
Joined 07/24/12
“Looking for a soul mate”

Here is my yahoo messenger id [email protected]. send me yours so i add you. Take good care of yourself.
#117391 by ratt84 Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:49 pm
facebook.com/hansel.james
Hansel James
Worked at United States Army
Widowed
Born on October 22, 1953

#117450 by ratt84 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 am
Hi,
How are you today?.I hope you are fine.I will start first by telling you who i am.I am James by name.I am divorced with no children.I work with US army .I am looking for a woman i can spend the rest of my life with.because i will soon resign from military,so i can have time for my wife.That is why i am at the dating site searching for soul mate before i saw your profile and developed interest on you.I have attached my photos.I will like you to send me some of your photos too.I look forward for a good relationship with you i will also appreciate if you can add me in your skype id or yahoo messenger id so we can chat regularly their.Here is my skype address: james.mles.Take good care of your self.
Regard
James

Received: from [41.218.247.51]
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Accra, Ghana

he sent many pics
most of them are posted in various threads in this forum
but he also sent new ones
all the pics are stolen from
Stuart James
Male, 46, Deerfield Beach, Florida

with these pics he's got profiles all over the web
#118971 by superhamburger Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:15 pm
I also met this very handsome soft spoken man on Match.com...I knew he was an imposter almost immediately...he used the name James Nart and his e-mail was [email protected].....I also had another "MIlitary" man contact me on Match .com who just happened to send me pictures of the same man...boy do they get confused when they're hungry....one posed as a major andone posed as a captain..and both were traced to GHANA>..... :twisted:
#132860 by ratt84 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 pm
facebook.com/jerry.morris.9404
Jerry Morris
Worked at Marine Engineer :mrgreen:
Studied at University of Aberdeen
Male

#132949 by ratt84 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/11/08
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197.220.160.39:43673)

Hello dear,
I'm very happy that you are doing your best to come up with your english language, here is a brief about me and my life i'am a man i survive on my own financially. Am, still working in my own B&M company limited, I am a deaeler in export and importation of Road construction tractors, i work with various company including,Japan,East London in South Africa and ghana. I love friends and family, I am a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man that is living life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come...am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself a romantic, I don't believe that life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade. I am a really fun person who loves people,loves to laugh, I am very caring,love music, dancing, singing ( in my car) ! Love the church...I am adevoted friend. I like to have fun,I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity....I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things.I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks,and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the world and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them....I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even quirky,. if you also have the same expectation and will like to know me more send me an email on([email protected]) thank you

Received: from [197.220.160.39]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012
#133124 by youngspirt Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm
this is from a site called datehookup user name is ninnobrown
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Hair, Eyes: Gray, Brown
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Didn't Say
Politics: Not quite sure
Education: Didn't Say
Income: Didn't Say
Job: Construction
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: Yes, over 18
Cute man looking for a serious relationship only. I’m not interested in casual acquaintances or more friends. I want to meet a woman whose interested in a real, long-term relationship and all the thrills that go with that – holidays, romance, and fun
this is the message i recieved
you sound like we can get along....

not sure how to upload an image here sorry , but its the same as previoius thats how i found the post, google image search is the best thing ever
#147529 by Sadbamafan13 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:42 pm
I know this SGT. JAMES HARISON but his name is Ricky James. I met him on Match.com and have been talking to him online via Yahoo messenger and email for almost 9 weeks now. His email is [email protected] and many of the photos on here are the same ones that I have received. It makes me sick to my stomach to know that people are stealing others photos and using them in fake profiles. I think this Ricky is from Ghana also. He is supposed to be in the U.S. Army and stationed on peace keeping mission on Baghdad, Iraq and due to come home to Georgia in a few weeks. I've been trying to find out if he was a scam or not. I saw on TV today how to search for pictures on Google image and I found this site. I was blown away when I saw all the pictures of this man on here. I have sent him an email and told him that I am done with him and not to contact me anymore. Of course he insist that he is the man in the photos but I don't believe it. :oops: I hate that innocent people are on Match.com to find someone and there are so many of these out there. I have had more scams than real men contact me. It's sickening especially when you pay Match to be on their site and this is all you get. It's disgusting.