Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#187909 by Annki Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:57 am
Whatch out for this fucking ashole with stolen pick from Stuart James...his still working hard on Badoo with many fake prolifes :bondage: :bondage:
#188131 by scooby101 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 pm
I've got him under control....he's still in the romance modus but I expect him to be changed soon.

But there's nothing he can ask me that I'm not prepared on.

he got the nerve to ask me for my password and username of the dating site we've met, he would give his too....so that we could show to each other that we are real. yeah right....
#189148 by scooby101 Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:30 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 197.220.169.29
Organization: Glo Mobile Ghana Ltd
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Kevin James
To Me

Jan 27 at 12:11 AM

Hello,
It’s a new day and i hope things get better with you today.I did pray may all of your problems be out on their way
On this bright morning.i wanted you to know that i'm thinking about you today and hoping the day brings many wonderful
things your way,a hug,a warm touch.kind words a smile and all the things that make life worthwhile.

Good Morning
Sincerely With HUGS,
Sgt Kevin.
#197745 by NB08 Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:47 am
He is now on facebook as James Wolf. He is on a peacekeeping mission and will be home in Denver Colarodo in a months time. Found him on this site by the picture of the house he is using. Just thought you all should know!
#197747 by AlanJones Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:57 am
Scammer's profile on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/james.wolf.5268 (profile created 15 April).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#204643 by kygirl Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:45 pm
he is using the name of john kern same pics as sgt james harison
#204647 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:43 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners kygirl,

Can you please post his new email address and a couple of his emails to you. Please remember to remove your personal information from the emails prior to posting.

This will help others avoid this scammer. Sometimes they will change their email address and scripts.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#204667 by Smith Jones Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:45 pm
This scammer has been around under several different sites and aliases and just keeps making the rounds. Thanks to those of you who have posted the newest details.
Just remember, as stated above, you are not stupid and you were smart enough to come here and help others. It is your way to give hurt back to those to have hurt you
#276193 by garrc011 Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:31 pm
Ladies - I too met this handsome "soldier" online on Facebook about 2 months ago declaring his undying love and telling me he's the most honest person I'll ever meet. I can't believe how long he's been at this and all the different profiles he's using - wonder what he really even looks like. Anyway, he said he was in Tripoli Libya and finally after a couple months texting and e-mailing, asked me to send him a "military calling card" the form was so phony it waas ridiculous and it said I should wire $375 to someone in Ghana - get real. That's when I started reading on pinterest some military scams and found this site. He's still even sending the same photos that have been posted in the past. Sob story is his wife and parents died in car accident a few years ago and he has a 16 year old daughter he's worried about. Jeez. anyway if anyone else gets contacted, he's using the name of Cecil Federic James - Major in the Army from San Francisco, CA. Wonder how he keeps it all straight. All the best everyone - be careful out there. Chris
#276194 by garrc011 Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:35 pm
I wanted to add the email address he's currently using as well - it is [email protected] in case someone else (and I'm sure there are many someone's) is in contact with him.