Information on romance scams and scammers.
#66546 by began steele Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:11 am
This scammer screwed up with sending me an ASEM with the same heading as in my bait messages.
Hello thanks for your help

[email protected] MILTARY SCAMMER
[email protected] MILTARY SCAMMER and forgot and became a BUSINESS MAN later.
CONNECTED POST
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22930&p=64551

Received: from [41.190.2.29] by web122511.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:35:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.315625
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:35:02 -0700 (PDT)

Received: from [41.190.2.119] by web121015.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:48:27 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.315625
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hello thanks for your help

Hello honey, how are you doing hope all is fine with you, you told me about your business you just sold in your last message dated august 10th ,if i may ask why do you have to do that ? i guess you remember the fact that i am a business man , i have always learn money keeps us going. Baby give your contact number  so i could listen to your voice always, i have to ask about your daughters wedding? Please its been a while i hear from you and i am really scared this getting too much for me to hold in my feelings for you. I love you so much and i understand you being busy,but then we just have to make each other a priority , that is when we shear love. I will wait to hear from you ,till then i wil stop  here. Hope to hear you soon, hugs and kisses xoxox

On Wed Aug 10th, 2011
Hi Milton, I ..........................................

Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 07:15:30 -0700
Subject: RE: New friend from Zoosk.....

To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

how  are  you,  its  been  a while  i  heared  from  you,  and  i  just  want  to  ask  why have  you been  so  away  from  me, how  are  your  kids  and  how  is  work, how  is  holland,  i  hope  all is fine  with  you,  you  are  a  very  good  woman  and i  want  us  to  go  on  and  see  the  no  end  of  this, tell  me  what  you  have  been  doing  that  makes  you  not  to  contact  me .

--- On Wed, 8/3/11,
To: "Milton Chester" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 6:18 PM

Hi Milton, yes.........................................thank you again...

Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 06:03:52 -0700
Subject: RE:
To: [email protected]
thank  you  for  your message,  i  have  not  recieved  your  pictures  please  try  again  sending  me  your  picture , i will be  wiating

--- On Thu, 7/28/11,
Subject: RE:
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 10:04 PM
Hi Milton, how ............

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:47:42 -0700
Subject: Re:

hello
 how are u doing today,am really glad to write u this email coaus am
really happy today recieving  ur  message ,how is your  work? and how is ur weekday going  on ,hope u really doing good ? ,am milton chester by name, am from kansas  state ,  olate sity, usa. i  am  just 49  years  of  age,you  are  right  age  are  just  numbers, i got divorced some years  ago, almost  three  years  now.
  your  job  is  a  good  one , its  all about  beauty  and  i  guess  you  will  be  the  most  beautiful because  you  make  people  look  beautiful.....  , please  include your  picture in your  next  mail.

Am a military  man serving under the  USA army,i  was deployed to  Iraq  Haifa Street, Baghdad capital Iraq  ,am single since 3 good years now, i have a kid and i really want someone to be her mum  and take good care of her and me also,Well i really like honesty, i would be very honest and expect the same, I am new to online thing and just giving it a shot, i would like to know your experience on the internet,  tell me  your good and  bad  experience online? ,
what  are  you really looking for? .I do wanna know more about you and maybe some recent pictures will  be  ok. I hope to hear from you soon.Hugs! I love to play golf, pool and tennis. I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room, I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person , i  seek  for a  good  happy  home from now  on  to  the  end  and there is  more to  see  as  we  go  on , its  so  good  you  are  ready  for  a  good relationship , if  you  are  ready  then  i  am  also  ready,take good care
>
of yourself,glad to read from u soon . hope  to  know  more  about  you. thanks

--- On Tue, 7/26/11,xxxxxxxxxwrote:

Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2011, 9:46 PM

Hi Milton,

I just ....................................................
ALL LINKS AND DATA REMOVED
Last edited by began steele on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#66767 by began steele Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:10 pm
Milton Chester YAHOO PULSE INFO ON THIS NIGERIAN SCAMMER
Male -
Olathe,
Kansas

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002508761926 “TWOSTAR GENERAL”
WHAT THE LIAR AND ILLITERATE SCAMMER SAYS ON A PROFILE PHOTO
Twostar General. i am in love with the arny and i got no one to b e mine, my email is [email protected]

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#66774 by jolly_roger Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm
From the info available, the ip 41.190.2.29 equates to the ISP of EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria.
IP address state is Ogun and IP address city shows as Shagamu.