Information on romance scams and scammers.
#9347 by avenging_angel Fri May 01, 2009 11:11 am
truelyhandsome last logged in Okcupid 28 Aril
Frank Jim Hoffmann
54 / m / straight / Single

Winchester, United Kingdom
Last login Mar 23 Join Date Nov 1, 2008

Won't show picture of a man and pregnanat woman, or a woman with grandchild, I think his using them is LOW

Hi,I am sorry I have not been available yesterday please bear with me I am into financial problem that I need to work out so please have patient with me for some weeks I do really want to know and develop that great relationship.

Hello Jim

I am so sorry that you have problems, if I can help please let me know. Often a trouble shared is a trouble halved.
People tell me I am good at giving encouragement and advice, so I am here if you need someone to talk to!

Thanks very much for offening a helping hand well Is all About raising some money to undertake a project that worth Millions of dollars so For the Past 3months I have been trying to raise 120,000 pounds and now it remains 1000 pounds to complete is so that is what I have been try to raise recently so and it is Giving me sleepless night cos It will be A shame to have Gone this Far and still fail.
How was your day?
Frank Jim Hoffmann

What project is this Jim? Tell me all about it?

Sent: 26 March 2009 17:08:38

You never know what ideas I might come up with if I knew all the details of your plan.

My day has been fabulous, my photography teacher thinks I should invest in a professional camera. Will have to think about that, because to upgrade properly will cost several thousand pounds. He assures me my work is worth the investment.

Look forward to hearing all about your project.

Catch you later X

After a lot of trouble with IM – well if British Telecom is his ISP what does he expect in Nigeria?

Sent: 26 March 2009 19:06:26

I have no trouble speaking to people on Hotmail or Live so I think it is a Yahoo problem!!! Could you get a Hotmail address?

He is still trawling on OK Cupid so beware.
Last edited by avenging_angel on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#9348 by avenging_angel Fri May 01, 2009 11:15 am
here it comes

The project is in Nashville,Tennesses,USA and it worth 7million,I am to design and construct 7 buildings In Nashville.
Yes It is 120,000 My sister just sold her car to raise 20,000 so I need to come up with the 1000 that remain and Please Libby I need to discuss this Helpping and investment part with you?
On Instant Messenger.

and to keep a girl sweet

I love you like I love a day
when everything goes right
I love you like I love to lay
and watch the stars at night
I love you like I love the rain
its lustful calm embrace
I love you like I love to laugh
until it hurts my face
I love you like I love to drive
with no real destination
I love you like I love the thrill
of pure infatuation
But most of all I love you like
I love a cherished friend
Who holds me tight, dries my tears
and loves me to the end

AW is so sweet where is the sick bucket?

:laugh-s:

and talk of the devil he's back for more!

:bondage:
#9394 by The Enchantress Sun May 03, 2009 3:13 am
Another good post that will alert and save others avenging_angel.

Further information on this scammer;

Mail address used [email protected]

Claims he lives in Winchester UK but IP is 41.204.224.14 Nigeria (Abuja)

Scammer steals poems from http://www.lovethepoem.com/lovepoems/6.htm

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#9395 by avenging_angel Sun May 03, 2009 4:47 am
I let him phone my mobile ONCE to get his 'flavour' silly giggly boy, but he is maturing on IM.

From 23 March he has been busy with me but NO INCOME FROM ME, so he must have another email address or getting intop BIG debts.

okcupid 'truelyhandsome' needs a lovng 'victim'

His phone number is +234803717702
#9396 by The Enchantress Sun May 03, 2009 4:58 am
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/truelyhandsome

Note this Lying scammers fake claims;

54 / m / straight / single Winchester, United Kingdom

Last login May 1 Join Date Nov 1, 2008

My Self-Summary
I'm honest and sincere,very hardworking and busy,helpful,faithful,never violent and very romantic.
In my free time like to ride my motorbike,i love traveling ,like hot weather,beach and sea is great,like to walk in the mountains or arm in arm with my beloved one at the beach during sunset,like good food,doing some kind of sport,like to see movies at home or in cinema,going in shopping malls is great,and much more.
i don't like violent peoples and racists, these who take drugs,lazy peoples,these who judge others maybe because of their outlook or what they have instead of what they are.
I drink very very less alcohol,only on a birthday or on millennium,I hate smoking.
when I am together with my beloved one,I like to hold hands when we are walking outside.i also love to cuddle and kiss very much

What I’m doing with my life
Well i want to spend my life helping others I’m really good at cooking,eating,cuddling,kissing,reading,camping
The first thing(s) people usually notice about me Is that I am caring,loving and honest

My favorite books, movies, music, and food
Romance novels,jazz,blues and I love Italian cuisine

The six things I could never do withoutmy Pen,Shoes and cloths lol
I spend a lot of time thinking aboutHow to make someone happy
On a typical Friday night I amI stay at home with my Grandson and watch TV well I don't have no one to go ot with move over It is not much fun with my friends

The most private thing I’m willing to admit hereI am shy at first You should message me ifYou are not in to head games

Ethnicity White

Height 6' 0" (1.85m).

Looking For New friends, Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Activity partners, Long-distance penpals, Casual encounters (sex partners)

Smokes No

Drinks Sometimes

Drugs Never

Religion Catholicism but not too serious about it

Sign Capricorn but it doesn’t matter

Education Graduated from masters program

Job Construction / Craftsmanship

Income Rather not say

Kids Has 1 child

Pets Likes dogs and Likes cats

Languages English (Fluently), German (Fluently)

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#10102 by avenging_angel Sat May 30, 2009 8:41 am
Languages English of a 5 year old and German needs translator!

I'm still playing with him now, and have not parted with a penny!
#11280 by avenging_angel Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:49 am
truelyhandsome is currently still on the pull at OK cupid hs is an amusing lad so please play with him.