Information on romance scams and scammers.
#9559 by The Enchantress Sun May 10, 2009 12:44 pm
WENDY SMITH

Liar and romance scammer.

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

IP = 41.219.192.124 = Lagos in Nigeria

Age - variable

Dob 24 November 1981, or 11 November 1980

Children - undecided

Occupation - student or accountant or banker or engineer

Photos stolen from - Wendy Jayne from modelmayhem.com and wendyjayne.com

From this site;

http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=2906

wendybabe003 - 27 y/o female - Brooklyn, USA - English - Student - Have no children

Date of birth 1981 - November - 14

My name is Wendy from U.S,NY,I am single Female,Looking for the right person which is gonna Be My life soul Mate forever.I am very serious being on this site Because I Like being honest and caring with everyone around me.I am a Born Again Christian.I´m 28 Years Old Lady,I Like swimming,Dance,Music,cooking,soccer ,Joke,basket Ball etc.I am here to meet my life Partner that is gonna be Caring,Honest,Open Heart,straight forward,Patient,Loyalty,Down to earth and God Fearing....I Promise never to let´s anybody feel Angry in my Life till the end of my life.

Am looking for A Good man,that`s going to take Good care of me for the rest of his life,someone that will never lie or cheat on me till the end of his life,A Good that is HONEST,CARING,PATIENT,LOYALTY,SIMPL E,GOD FEARING

From this site;

http://heartydate.com/users/2092

28 years old Birth: 11 Nov, 1980 Sign: Virgo ??? < (Wrong - should be Scorpio)

I'm Wendy,Am from NY,Brooklyn,I'm into Banking & finance,Aiming to become a Banker as my career Job.I'm student,I Like swimming,dance,music,cooking,soccer,singing,joke and hanging out..I am a simple lady that love being caring to everyone in my life.I would like to meet a Good man that's going to be there for me in any type of Suitation i may be passing though in my life...I would like becoming a Great lady in my life..I Am looking for Man that's caring,patient,honest,understanding,Loyalty,reasonable,responsible,cheerful,faithful,truthful,trust worthy and Nice Habit...I am ready to take Good care of my Man and share the hole day of my life with Him...Am a Born again Christian,Like serving God till the end of ym life..Here is my contact I.D [email protected] to contact me or IM me online

Hair: Dark blonde Eyes: Gray Body type: Average Bodyart: Hidden tattoo

Living situation: Living with partner

From this site;

http://www.friendsonline.ca/16817member.htm

I'm looking for a Good Man to be my life partner

Star sign Scorpio.

I'm Wendy By name,am new to this online thing.Well it happened that I just heard about it few month
ago and.I had that it's a nice very Good thing going on it,That why I came into this single site to
try my Luck maybe am gonna meet the right One that's gonna be my life Partner for the rest of my
life..I am not ready to play with anyone heart on this online thing Because am here for a serious
purpose,by looking for a true lover who's gonna be my life soul mate for the rest of his life.I am
a very Good lady with a Nice Habit,I like taking all things very easy and am
honest,caring,loyalty,patient,opened mind and Have God fearing inside my heart,Am 28 years Old,Am a
single Soul Looking for Good man who's gonna be my true lover for the rest of his life...My parent
are in a born again christian life from the beginning of their life while i was also born Christian
as well.i have believing in God that all things shall be possible for us in this life.I am a kind
that do always Opened my Minded with everyone around me..am from New York,Brooklyn..And am a
student,studying my final year course,aiming to become a Banker as my career Job..I like advising
people around me and i also like listen to advise either,I've already determined to take good care
of my Man for the rest of our life forever,I will always make him feel very Good and happy in all
ways.I like going to the beach every weekend to make fun with my Man,and have a nite dinner as
well..I am not bad in anything and i keep praying that God should lead me perfectly in every ways
of being in these life forever.add me now online [email protected] am waiting for u,how are u
doing today

From this site;

http://www.usa-cupid.com/profiles/jlqmmzithdryucz9.html

Two entries on same site as Julian and Wendy;

Entry 1

wendybabe003 27-years-old female From United States Seeking : 18 - 99
I'm looking for a Good real Man as my life partner

I'm Julian By name,am new to this online thing.Well it happened that I just heard about it few month ago and.I had that it's a nice very Good thing going on it,That why I came into this single site to try my Luck maybe am gonna meet the right One that's gonna be my life Partner for the rest of my life..I am not ready to play with anyone heart on this online thing Because am here for a serious purpose,by looking for a true lover who's gonna be my life soul mate for the rest of his life.I am a very Good lady with a Nice Habit,I like taking all things very easy and am honest,caring,loyalty,patient,opened mind and Have God fearing inside my heart,Am 28 years Old,Am a single Soul Looking for Good man who's gonna be my true lover for the rest of his life...My parent are in a born again christian life from the beginning of their life while i was also born Christian as well.i have believing in God that all things shall be possible for us in this life.I am a kind that do always Opened

has children: Yes
job: Accountant

Entry 2

I'm Wendy By name,am new to this online thing.Well it happened that I just heard about it few month ago and.I had that it's a nice very Good thing going on it,That why I came into this single site to try my Luck maybe am gonna meet the right One that's gonna be my life Partner for the rest of my life..I am not ready to play with anyone heart on this online thing Because am here for a serious purpose,by looking for a true lover who's gonna be my life soul mate for the rest of his life.I am a very Good lady with a Nice Habit,I like taking all things very easy and am honest,caring,loyalty,patient,opened mind and Have God fearing inside my heart,Am 28 years Old,Am a single Soul Looking for Good man who's gonna be my true lover for the rest of his life...My parent are in a born again christian life from the beginning of their life while i was also born Christian as well.i have believing in God that all things shall be possible for us in this life.I am a kind that do always Opened my

marital status: Single
job: Engineering

Also on these sites;

http://www.lonelyheartscolumn.co.uk/profiles/880.html

http://www.ulnsf.com/showprofile.php?id=3751

http://www.mydailyflog.com/wendybabe003/profile

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement