Information on romance scams and scammers.
#9589 by Holly Brown Tue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm
His profile on 4ppl.com:
I am a: Man
Birthday: 16.04.1966
Looking for: Woman
Relationship: Woman
Language: English

About me
I am gary mark 43 years old, am contractor, am honey and caring, i believe in God so much.

His message to me:

Hi,how is your day? am gary mark, i went through your profile and am impress with it that is why i send you this short note, i think will can get to know each other better if you dont mind,am honest person and i believe in God, i dont lie and i dont want someone to lie to me,have loss my wife since two years ago and ever since than have being a window and i have a durghter she 4 years old, i like playing with my family and the person am in love with, if you dont mind you can tell me more about yourself,hope to hear from you and have a nice day.

Gary Mark.

Let’s see --

He says, “am gary mark” – not “I am Gary Mark.” Red flag.

He lost his wife two years ago. Red flag.

He has a 4-year-old daughter (which he can’t spell). Red flag.

His Englis is bad – bad in the way scammers’ English is bad, not like an uneducated or lazy American or Briton. Red flag.

don't be taken in by these scammers! :)

[email protected] if you want to ask me more questions.
Advertisement

#10420 by rivers Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:22 am
BEWARE: THIS TIME- FRED LUCAS, HE SLIPPED A GAVE A WRONG NAME AND DIDNT COME UP WITH A GOOD EXCUSE USING RICHARD SMITH

he is mix race: nigerian and italian
because im from the states he says he purchased a brand new home here
oh new job is computers now, claim he been a chef and can cook all kinds of ethnic foods
he is well travel
claims he has ailing family member this case his father
his mother is supposely deceased
he has a daughter she is no longer four years old she is eight
he sent pictues of himself and daughter
and of course he asked for money

he is spiritual
he is very romantic, speaks poetically and lovingly
like to say my love

be careful out there

he is still trying to continue to write me , he doesnt give up easily

i think he realizes he will not be able to get anything from me

be careful im sure he trying for is next victim
#10421 by AlanJones Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 am
Rivers,

The chances ae that the scammer you are communicating with is a different person as none of the details you have given match.

Please could you start a new topic and post the scammers name, email address and the emails that you have received from him (removing your details).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.