Information on romance scams and scammers.
#9736 by Donald Duck Sun May 17, 2009 11:53 pm
This email is a script,money reguests will come later :?
Don´t respond....

Lähettäjä: [email protected]
Lähetetty: 14. toukokuuta 2009 21:03:10
Vast.ott.: [email protected]

Liitteet: 1 liitetiedosto Virustarkistuksen suorittaa Windows Live OneCare
090bfe1ac...jpg (192,1 kt)

Hello my new friend!!!!!!
Thanks for the letter. For me very important that you write me.
I search man, who can be very good and interesting company for me and also
I am free and I am not marry, so I will be happy if relations will
have continuer in the future.
I have dream to visit your country and I have thoughts that I want to have there
close friend, that is why I asked marriage agency to help me to find man in your country,
and I really don't know how they make this, it is secret of agency, but I received your
address, I decided to write you!
I would like that you find out about me more. My name is Natalya. I am 27 years.
Mine height is 170 centimeters, weight is 54 kgs. I was born and has raised in small
Russian town Yaransk and I still live here.
I do not have parents. They died. I have only cousin, his age is 28 and he lives quite far from
me, in another city. I shall tell you about him and his family later.
Here in Russia all people study at school 10 years, and I made the same, and after
school I decided to study at University, for this I went in big city Kirov,
I received good profession, I am economist and also I have some knowledge in legal issues.
After University I came back in my town and I received here job in one firm, which
delivers wood.
My firm communicated with manufacturer and after that search buyer for the wood.
I work such as economist here.
Tell me please about your work, ok?
Do you have big family and a lot of relatives?
Now I live in flat, it has been given to me from my job. I do not smoke, and do not
drink alcohol. I believe that it is pledge of youth, beauty and health. I hope that you
agree with me. I shall help you to learn me.
First of all I want to have good friend in your country and I want we will be friend with you,
but also I have not relations with man here in Russia, because of this I am very lonely,
And I would like to find the man, with who I will feel good,
Who will love and respect me and my opinion. In turn I will care of him,
give him tenderness and love, tenderness and - warmth...
I feel so sad each evening come back in a cold empty flat. In the evenings,
when I do not like to go anywhere I sit in front of the TV, and I look movies and
TV-programms.
I am very independent, because since children's years I did and made all by myself. In life I
got used overcome all by myself. No one did not helped me and with all difficulties and
troubles I coped independently.
My dear friend, I like to sew and knit.
I like nature, I am in delight of beauty of stars, brightness of the sun. I
have some principles and I follow them. I will never smoke cigarettes or take any drugs,
because it will be reflected on the health.
My friend, I hope you have not tired to read my letter? Simply I wanted to tell you a little
about me and my life. Please write me if you want to continue our acquaintance. I want to
know more about you. About your habits, friends, place where you live. Please send me some
photos of you, I will save them!
I will wait very much!
Sincerely, yours Natalya!!!!!!

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
Advertisement

#9940 by Donald Duck Sat May 23, 2009 2:19 pm
Second email is including only script.. :?

:? Hello my man!I am very pleased receive your letter!!! How are you? I think of youall the time! Your letters become necessary for me. It is so pity thatwe are so far apart and we can not talk face to face.I very much miss you when I do not receive letter from you. Please sendme your photos!I want to tell you what is my usual day at the job.In the morning I am standing up at 7.00AM. Then take a care of myself,go in shower. Then I have a breakfast and drink a cup of coffee or tea.8.30AM I am going on job. I have my work and visitors till the lunchtime. Sometimes my co-workers visit me and tell me about their work. Nowin Russia is very difficult situation. Many people have not job. it is because of the world crisis, and I watch by TV, that it is very difficultsituation really.In second half of the day I make reports and count bills, sometimes Iwent in another cities for the educations and for my work, but not very often.Each 3 months I make end report about my work, soon I will make this again.It is like exam and I hope I will pass it well!I come back home in the six o'clock. Then I cook a supper for myself.Usually it is light. Vegetable salad or fruit cocktail. I do not eat afterseven o'clock in the evening. Then I watch TV and go to sleep.Sometimes in the week I meet my girlfriends and we go in city. In few daysone of my girlfriends will have a Birthday and I will go to congratulate her, today I went to buy a gift for her. My dear I will finish my letter here.With big impatience I will wait for your answer.I miss you!!!Kiss you!!!!!Yours Natalya!!!!!

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
#9941 by Donald Duck Sat May 23, 2009 2:20 pm
Second email is including only script.. :?

:? Hello my man!I am very pleased receive your letter!!! How are you? I think of youall the time! Your letters become necessary for me. It is so pity thatwe are so far apart and we can not talk face to face.I very much miss you when I do not receive letter from you. Please sendme your photos!I want to tell you what is my usual day at the job.In the morning I am standing up at 7.00AM. Then take a care of myself,go in shower. Then I have a breakfast and drink a cup of coffee or tea.8.30AM I am going on job. I have my work and visitors till the lunchtime. Sometimes my co-workers visit me and tell me about their work. Nowin Russia is very difficult situation. Many people have not job. it is because of the world crisis, and I watch by TV, that it is very difficultsituation really.In second half of the day I make reports and count bills, sometimes Iwent in another cities for the educations and for my work, but not very often.Each 3 months I make end report about my work, soon I will make this again.It is like exam and I hope I will pass it well!I come back home in the six o'clock. Then I cook a supper for myself.Usually it is light. Vegetable salad or fruit cocktail. I do not eat afterseven o'clock in the evening. Then I watch TV and go to sleep.Sometimes in the week I meet my girlfriends and we go in city. In few daysone of my girlfriends will have a Birthday and I will go to congratulate her, today I went to buy a gift for her. My dear I will finish my letter here.With big impatience I will wait for your answer.I miss you!!!Kiss you!!!!!Yours Natalya!!!!!

#10195 by Donald Duck Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:33 am
Third email,and she is ready for you :shock:

Good night!!!!
How are you?? I MISSSSSSSSS YOU MY DEAR!!!
I hope that you are fine! How passed your day? Tell me! Thanks for
your leter, which I have received. It was a big pleasure for me read it!
Yesterday my girlfriend Katerina had a Birthday. We with my girlfriends
visited her at her home. We laughed so much and joked, because all had
a great mood. I looked around and was so glad for myself - I have such
remarkable girlfriends! Kat made a beautiful table and we ate a little
and then we gave our gifts to Kat! She was very delighted with my gift,
because she did not have such soft toy yet in her collection. She likes soft
toys. I am so glad, that I did please her.
But sometimes I am sad for some reasons. I want to meet you very much.
I think of you ever more these days. You constantly are in my ideas. I can't
forget about you even for a minute.
We also watched a video, we have seen beautiful film, which the called
"You've got mail". I very much liked this film! Did you watched it,
my dear? This story about beautiful love between man and woman.. My
impression from this film is that there is similar story of acquaintance
through the Internet! Just as we have! I hope that our correspondence will be
finished same as in that film, and we will meet.
I hope that you do think of me as I do.
I look forward to your reply.
Wish you good day!
Your girl Natalya!!!

THOSE ALL WERE SCRIPTS... :!: