Information on romance scams and scammers.
#94289 by ratt84 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:04 pm
facebook.com
uid 1143104087
Wilandou Wiloufor-ever Casimir
Worked at Police Nationale pnhfanclub

Advertisement

#94353 by Grunt Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 pm
news from the Miller family :lol:

facebook.com
uid100003490486325
Kelvin Moore Miller
Worked at United States Army
Studied at University of Florida
Lives in Baghdad, Iraq
From Portland, Oregon
About Kelvin Moore
I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom,
responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my
country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.

myyearbook.com
uid 36447396
gen kelvin miller if u could have one wish in the world, what would you wish for ?
48, Male
Minnesota

just this pic from MYB was sent by
Morris Skinn, [email protected]
hello darling
Saying goodnight is not just putting an end to a day
Its a way of saying, I remember you before i go to sleep.
Hope you can feel the care that goes with it
Dreams touch your heart and soul
it is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality.
Hope you will have the sweetest dream tonight
In this lovely night,
I pray to the sweet moon to protect you through the night,
The wind to blow away your worries,
and,
The twinkle stars to guide you the way,
Sweet dreams and Good Night. my dear sweet heart

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.231.107]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012

borrowed from here :D
http://www.tipsacademy.com/textsms/gopdnigsms.php

6 profiles as Lionel Miller on FB with the already known pics
1 profile as Raibert David Miller on FB
pic already posted here
viewtopic.php?p=84619#p84619
#94377 by Chell63 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 am
l had chatted with some men who were just friends on Tagged and then a man by the name of [email protected] asked me if l would give him a chance. l told him l was not trying out men for marriage, l was just wanting to meet a man and l would know him when l met him. He introduced himself as Staff Sgt. Larry Becker. He gave me his birthday as April 14th, 1967.
He said he fell in love in me when he first saw my picture and l thanked him and we started talking from there. Well for the past two years on and off we talked until he would tell me that he lived for me, that he loved me so much and was wanting to marry me more then anything.
He was very quick to tell me that he loved me and l asked him how he could love me if he had not met me or seen me in person and he said it was the feeling he had when we talked.
Sometimes l noticed that if we were on messenger and we were talking, it took him quite a few minutes to answer a simple question and he would say he was thinking about the answer.
To make this all the more believable, he had a Lt.Col.Shaw Rice that would contact me the odd time and sound very formal but the spelling mistakes at times were very bad.
They had me believing this was all true and we were making actual wedding plans and then my therapist emailed this link to me and told me l should take a look at it and when l did, l was on maybe 30 seconds before l had scrolled down and saw his face and other women complaining about him and l felt so sick.
ln all, l had sent about or more then 800 dollars in over 2 yrs to him and now l am facing money problems of my own because of this. l just am in shock over the whole thing.
#94379 by Helen Halper Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:16 am
Welcome to Scamwarners, chell63!
I'm so sorry to hear that you were scammed by the scammer using the name Staff Sgt. Larry Becker. Losing what you thought was your fiance is hard enough but to also lose money and then learn that you were dealing with a scammer the whole time must be devastating. These criminals are really good at deceiving people and will say whatever it is that will allow them to steal your money. I'm sorry that this happened to you.

#94397 by began steele Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:13 am
CHELL. I would like the Tagged links please and we can take some action and warn others on site.
Scammer is here.
[email protected]
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=44170
Last edited by began steele on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#94398 by began steele Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:15 am
PM to me. Told it was "Miller family" military scammer
Sent: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 pm
From: Amanda-jayne memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=30612
To: began steele
[email protected]
+447534867478
website dating girls date for free
Photos send as per site

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#94439 by Grunt Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:23 am
myspace.com
uid 574152515
Larry Becker
Books: Audacity of Hope
TV Shows: CNN
Bio: I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations. I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in. I am a very romantic, affectionate ,sensuous and very passionate man. I would never make you feel unappreciated or I would never be neglected, nor I would take you for granted.

with the above email address
found the pics from
viewtopic.php?p=94397#p94397
only here
#94454 by Spook Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 am
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212684
michael140
- 42 y/o male
- california, USA
- English, English, English
- millitry
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-05 02:51:22
- ID: 212684
Description:
hello am michael 42 years old man,and good and hansime man, easy going, honest,truthfull and god fearing man, a life is full of challengies but did you believe that challengies had to a human life>
Ideal match description:
well every relationship start with a friend and a joy of every man in life is to get a women thet will him happy all day,a women that will wipe away my long life tears, a women that ready for marriage not game at all,womer that i want to spend the rest of my life.

am michael from usa 42 years old, am a millitry man as a profection,am widow i lost my wife some years ago in little crash, ever since then my spirit has been come unperfect with any other women, i have a son name brand stay with my aunty in germany for study,now i need women in my life not only a women but a women that understand what marriage means, honest, good, cute, faithful, self caring, respectful, and god fearing that ready for marriage, ,here is my ID [[email protected]]back to me with your full ID and tell me all i need to know about you, hope i read from you soon.micheal.

#94470 by amica Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:04 am
Watching trough this topic messages i learned the most popular person for scamers is Ge. David G.Miller.
I was smart enough not to become his victim but i'd like to warn other persons never trust to amy person calle Gen. David or Maxwell Miller.You could get skype message from ID gen.davidmiller47 or maxwell.miller8 or david.miller290 .
As you you see i was "lucky" to get three different Millers :)))
But i've got just one e-mail address as [email protected]
I will not bother you placing here our discussions
I could say jus i was requested for money twice :) once for sick adopted son and the second time for gettig valuable package.
Thanks to God i'm too much trustful but not silly. I managed to find this site and suddenly found my admirer over here.
Look at the pictires and never trust to any man you could get the same pictures from.
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... ebase1.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... rSmith.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... DS0292.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=20 ... 8_M....jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=20 ... 834_d1.jpg
#94472 by Spook Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 am
On Blackberry!
178.239.86.124 UNITED KINGDOM

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/davidson001
davidson001
Looking For A Superwoman!!!!
I am a:48 yr-old man seeking women, 37-80Location:edison, New Jersey USALast Online:online today!Height:5' 9" (175 cm)Body Type:AverageEthnicity:White/CaucasianReligion:Christian/CatholicSmokes:Trying To QuitDrinks:NeverMarital Status:WidowedHas Kids:Yes, and they live with meWants Kids:Not SureHide/Show
In my own wordsAbout me:
Hi, I hope you are fine ?.. My name is Sgt Stanford, and I am 48 years old. i am interested in making friendship and looking for love of my life someone to be soul-mate with and find love in each other leading to marriage if God want and also if we both Am a US military for 9 Years presently in Afghanistan for a peace making mission to save human life and properties I am a gentle, good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of Man who knows how to treat a special Woman. and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches,sailing and swimming.I am searching for a Soul mate but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited , classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors.
I am here to find Love,friendship and a caring heart that is willing to do any thing and believes that Love is a movement, an effusion, and advancement of the heart toward the good. The soul cannot live without love and a relationship is a way to bring hearts together and that is why i am ready to go to any part of the world to meet my Soul mate. Am an easy going Christian Man with the fear and love of God I see myself as a caring person with great sense of humor. I am down to earth, decent, loving and very responsible. I am very respectable and well mannered because of the upbringing.People say I am cool, and funny. ... STANFORD_74 A / T Y A H 0 0 .C O M ...please note that i am a military man and i don't come here often so i will appreciate you email me back... i hope to hear from you if you find my interest.
I’m looking for:
I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded, and I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both. I am so happy we have started to communicate here, it gives my heart some thrills and excitement, yes, who knows? LOL. My heart is set on you already...would to hear from you later and hopefully we can try the phone too.

#94499 by Spook Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:03 pm
http://badoo.com/0276001722/
Don samuel, 29
Atlanta, GA, United States
About me
Don samuel is a cool egghead girl :laugh-s:
, friendly, sexology,natural being that can never be er,adicated... :roll:

Standard Stock picture......

He has uploaded a 2nd one!!! :laugh-s:

iam to travel to asian for a contract
Last edited by Spook on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#94578 by Chell63 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 pm
l am trying to think of the Tagged Links but we had talked for over 2 yrs. on and off, but l believe to the best of my knowledge, he just used his title SgtBecker66.
l am sorry for my ignorance but is that what you are talking about?
#94583 by Chell63 Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm
Okay, here is where Sgt.Larry Becker told me he was stationed at

Service Code US/847 - 847 AFGOOA/6524, Rank : US ARMY
Chaplain Corps/ H13 Unit : 1RST Squadron, 9th Calvary Regiment
4th Brigade, Combat Team, 25th lnfantry Division

l by chance had met a soldier who met his wife in Dubai and l was talking about meeting a man in Kabul and he said he was stationed there and asked who the guy was and l told him Sgt. Larry Becker and he told me what a great guy he was and very laid back.
About a week later, l was talking to "Larry Becker" and we had some words and he got all upset and went outside and walked into something that had wood on it and cut his head and l got some emails from soldiers l knew, including this soldier in Dubai wanting to know what happened to Larry and l told him Larry got all upset with what l said and got off line.
This soldier told me that he knew Larry loved me and was always talking about me, so he knew Larry had to be upset over something. Some of the other emails were from some of his friends mad at me saying "Looking at what you did to Sgt. Becker"
He told me we belonged together.

Now doesn't this mean there is a real Larry Becker and l was talking to him? Or were all these 15 - 20 people all actors? l mean how did they know that sometimes this man and l would argue? They would not know what to do, because l would go days without talking to him and l sure kept him wondering most of the time. l did not make it easy for him at any time until the last few months. Larry did not always ask me for money and we talked on yahoo messenger for 2 yrs.
That is why l don't understand any of this. l have cried so hard over all of this and l just don't know what to think or to believe anymore.
#94585 by Bubbles Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 am
Welcome to ScamWarners Chell63. You have been dealing with a scammer. Scammers often play multiple characters in their scam. Via email anyone can claim to be who ever they want to be and you have no way of really knowing who you are talking to unless you do some checking. That is exactly what scammers do. Often checking headers can give you valuable information.

That is part of what we do to verify a scammer. If you think about it, why would his "friend" have your email address and tell you that the scammer talks about you all of the time. It is not like you met at the hair dresser's or a coffee shop.

Scammers always tell you they love you and usually quickly. They look for people who are likely vulnerable to such words. I am sorry that you have been hurt by this scammer. He won't care that he hurt you. His goal is only to get money from you.

You are asking GREAT questions now. Another question is, "Why would a soldier on assignment in a war zone have time to chat via IM?" They have duties to attend to which do not include spending long times on the computer.

There probably is a person named Larry Becker. Scammers often steal the details and photos of real people to do their evil. Some stoop so low as to use the names of brave men who have given their life in service to their country.

The scammer doesn't care what he has to do to get to your money. I am sorry and sadly many people get taken in by scammers in this way. They often have several victims on their hook at the same time. I hope you didn't lose a lot of money to this criminal.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#94626 by Spook Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:21 am
Spook wrote:On Blackberry!
178.239.86.124 UNITED KINGDOM

RV result!
To [email protected]
Sent on 5-Apr-12 at 13:30:55pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 5-Apr-12 at 19:53:29pm +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 5-Apr-12 at 19:53:29pm (UTC +00:00) - 6hours22mins34secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on dial-pool74¸lg¸starcomms¸net (41¸155¸74¸157:49451)

Am Sgt Stanford by name, 49Yrs, Am a US military for 9 Years presently in Afghanistan for a peace making mission to save human life and properties I am a gentle, good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of Man who knows how to treat a special Woman. and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches,sailing and swimming.I am searching for a Soul mate but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited , classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors.
I am here to find Love,friendship and a caring heart that is willing to do any thing and believes that Love is a movement, an effusion, and advancement of the heart toward the good. The soul cannot live without love and a relationship is a way to bring hearts together and that is why i am ready to go to any part of the world to meet my Soul mate. Am an easy going Christian Man with the fear and love of God I see myself as a caring person with great sense of humor. I am down to earth, decent, loving and very responsible. I am very respectable and well mannered because of the upbringing.People say I am cool, and funny.
I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded, and I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both. I am so happy we have started to communicate here, it gives my heart some thrills and excitement, yes, who knows? LOL. My heart is set on you already...would to hear from you later and hopefully we can try the phone too.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential......
I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care.
Sgt Stanford.
Last edited by Spook on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.